PDA

View Full Version : TUF 10.6(massive spoilers!)

MattHughesRocks
10-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Gottta love Rampages Mr.T :laugh:

Cockae!

bj44
10-22-2009, 07:23 AM
this episode broke the record for the use of the word titties in one episode no doubt

GnP
10-22-2009, 07:56 AM
You can see how much Rashad has learnt from Greg Jackson. He is a great coach, good advice at good times.

Rampage continues to make me laugh but is woeful at his job.

We may actually see a white wash.

Good fight and Zack showed heart but titties just had too much for him.

Llamafighter
10-22-2009, 12:52 PM
I hope we aren't seeing all the prefight warm up. If my coach just sat there and continually said "you can't get beat by a guy with titties" I would kick him in the neck.
getting to work with Kru Phil Nurs is an awesome opportunity. the guy is awesome.

VCURamFan
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
What pissed me off was that Jensen was clearly looking for a way out of that fight. After he got caught with the knees & the follow-up hands, he shot off instinct & then decided he didn't want to get hurt anymore. How else can you explain sitting in the sloppiest triangle choke ever for a good 60sec without once trying to pull your arm free, shuck the legs, etc.? Had he just tossed Titties' legs to his left, he would have been in a hugely dominant side control. Those right hammer fists he was landing from the "guard" were dominating, but he stopped throwing them after only 5 or 6 shots. :banghead:

MattHughesRocks
10-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Now that right there....is hot! :w00t:

:laugh:

I hope we aren't seeing all the prefight warm up. If my coach just sat there and continually said "you can't get beat by a guy with titties" I would kick him in the neck.
getting to work with Kru Phil Nurs is an awesome opportunity. the guy is awesome.

VCURamFan
10-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Now that right there....is hot! :w00t:

:laugh:
Kinky...:Whistle:

Max
10-22-2009, 03:06 PM
What pissed me off was that Jensen was clearly looking for a way out of that fight. After he got caught with the knees & the follow-up hands, he shot off instinct & then decided he didn't want to get hurt anymore. How else can you explain sitting in the sloppiest triangle choke ever for a good 60sec without once trying to pull your arm free, shuck the legs, etc.? Had he just tossed Titties' legs to his left, he would have been in a hugely dominant side control. Those right hammer fists he was landing from the "guard" were dominating, but he stopped throwing them after only 5 or 6 shots. :banghead:
i was wondering the same thing. I think he thought he was fine so just decided to sit in the triangle and then when it got tight he went out.

Shoots like a girl
10-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Im quickly becoming a Rashad fan. I couldnt stand him before this season! Hes showing alot of class. Rampage............................. I just dont know what to say. I think Darrel was biting off more than he could chew challenging Rampage but man, enough is enough. Rampage, it just isnt funny anymore. Moving on.....

VCURamFan
10-22-2009, 03:35 PM
i was wondering the same thing. I think he thought he was fine so just decided to sit in the triangle and then when it got tight he went out.
I disagree. YOu could see in his face that he was not interested in winning. Everytime that Schoonover would start adjusting the triangle, you could see him pause & wait for it to get tighter so he could tap. As soon as he cut got "opened up", you could see him just relax into the choke & let himself "go to sleep".

Primadawn
10-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Im quickly becoming a Rashad fan. I couldnt stand him before this season! Hes showing alot of class. Rampage............................. I just dont know what to say. I think Darrel was biting off more than he could chew challenging Rampage but man, enough is enough. Rampage, it just isnt funny anymore. Moving on.....

I've never been much of a Rashad fan either..but he's definitely winning me over. I love that when he argues with Rampage, he totally keeps his cool and actually MAKES SENSE! Like telling Rampage that even if it's funny, nobody likes to be disrespected and then when Rampage was like "I'm just having fun..it's just fun..." then Rashad was like, "Ummm...then you can't get mad...if it's just fun, then why are you getting mad?" Lovin' me some Rashad right now.:happydancing:

Llamafighter
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
I've never been much of a Rashad fan either..but he's definitely winning me over. I love that when he argues with Rampage, he totally keeps his cool and actually MAKES SENSE! Like telling Rampage that even if it's funny, nobody likes to be disrespected and then when Rampage was like "I'm just having fun..it's just fun..." then Rashad was like, "Ummm...then you can't get mad...if it's just fun, then why are you getting mad?" Lovin' me some Rashad right now.:happydancing:

Yep I'm digging Rashad a lot more than I thought I would.

TENNESSEAN
10-22-2009, 06:02 PM
I disagree. YOu could see in his face that he was not interested in winning. Everytime that Schoonover would start adjusting the triangle, you could see him pause & wait for it to get tighter so he could tap. As soon as he cut got "opened up", you could see him just relax into the choke & let himself "go to sleep".

im not so sure he really went to sleep looked more like playing opossum to me.

MattHughesRocks
10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Me too...and I hate that.

Yep I'm digging Rashad a lot more than I thought I would.

Shoots like a girl
10-22-2009, 06:42 PM
I liked how he told his team about the picture that was made and they need to look over all the playing and stay focused and how he was where they are and they just need to stay focused. No doubt, hes a good coach.

Llamafighter
10-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Me too...and I hate that.

LOL! The biggest let down is knowing that he and Rampage aren't going to fight right after the show. Now whenever they start to argue I think "what difference does it make they aren't going to punch eachother in the face when it's all said and done".

Vizion
10-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Rampage's Christian witness is breathtaking.

Neezar
10-22-2009, 10:26 PM
LOL! The biggest let down is knowing that he and Rampage aren't going to fight right after the show. Now whenever they start to argue I think "what difference does it make they aren't going to punch eachother in the face when it's all said and done".

Well Rashad did say that he would make Rampage quit. :laugh:

Straight Right
10-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Well Rashad did say that he would make Rampage quit. :laugh:

You caught that too eh? :laugh:

MMeh
10-23-2009, 02:18 AM

QFT. The best part was how Rashad was talking to Rampage like he was a kid and then hit him with "That's not nice. How would you like it if I called you (Richard)face all the time" and Rampage's own assistants/team starts cracking up. Rashad hasn't really let Rampage "see him sweat", even when he gets heated it looks like he's taking it to another level because he (Rashad) wants to, not off anything Rampage said. Man, I wish they were fighting :angry:

Vizion
10-23-2009, 11:30 AM
What I don't get either is why are these grown men Picking on Zak Jensen so much? Do they mean to be horrible to him, or are they only doing it in good jest? I don't understand it :wacko: