PDA

View Full Version : New MMA Show Coming to NBC

Shane Lee 2
10-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I posted this in my A Fighter's Chance thread but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

Well I geuss I get to tell all of you now. NBC is planning to debute a new MMA Reality show in February with host and director Scott Templeton it will be called "A Fighter's Chance" after my charity. The primise is that we will take people who wnt to become proffessional fighters an put them in a camp and see ho they do. There will also be community service/charity work required of them. That's where I come in and will be on the show for these efforts.

Be praying for us that everything goes well and we make the most of this opportunity. We have two years contracted. I am hoping we go to the HIT Squad for some of it which is a great place with the dorms and all.

Shane

Boomer
10-19-2009, 03:10 AM
I posted this in my A Fighter's Chance thread but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

Well I geuss I get to tell all of you now. NBC is planning to debute a new MMA Reality show in February with host and director Scott Templeton it will be called "A Fighter's Chance" after my charity. The primise is that we will take people who wnt to become proffessional fighters an put them in a camp and see ho they do. There will also be community service/charity work required of them. That's where I come in and will be on the show for these efforts.

Be praying for us that everything goes well and we make the most of this opportunity. We have two years contracted. I am hoping we go to the HIT Squad for some of it which is a great place with the dorms and all.

Shane

Sounds great brotha ... looks like things are coming together for yea in a big way. :wink:

Chuck
10-19-2009, 03:14 AM
ROCK ON SHANE!!!!!
:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing::happyda ncing:

flo
10-19-2009, 03:30 AM

Shane

Wow, that's wonderful! Congratulations and I can't wait to see it!!

MattHughesRocks
10-19-2009, 04:22 AM
WAY TO GO! :w00t:

SteveT
10-19-2009, 11:28 PM
awesome Shane!!! Keep us updated on the TV schedule so we can watch out for it!!

Irish Pride
10-19-2009, 11:53 PM
WOW! Congratulations! What a blessing. :happydancing:

surveyorshawn
10-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Awesome! Makes me wish I had NBC now just for that show!

Blmfighter
10-20-2009, 01:48 PM
That's great!

Shane Lee 2
10-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement and support. We have signed a contract yet but it looks promising so keep praying that God's will is done in this.

Thanks

Llamafighter
10-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Congrats Shane!