PDA

View Full Version : Blood and Bones

Black Mamba
10-18-2009, 08:25 PM
I was at first, extremely skeptical about this movie. I heard Kimbo and Gina was in it, and I thought this is just another crappy fight movie. I was proven wrong. It was really good. Plot was great, and had plenty of action. Yes, there's a lot of violence, and the swearing may get annoying. The main character was really nice on the eyes too. :cool: He could put me in an armbar anytime.

If you come across this move, I recommend getting it.

Chuck
10-18-2009, 08:40 PM
I was at first, extremely skeptical about this movie. I heard Kimbo and Gina was in it, and I thought this is just another crappy fight movie. I was proven wrong. It was really good. Plot was great, and had plenty of action. Yes, there's a lot of violence, and the swearing may get annoying. The main character was really nice on the eyes too. :cool: He could put me in an armbar anytime.

If you come across this move, I recommend getting it.

I would actually agree. It's definitely not a high budget major motion picture but I enjoyed it. I thought the fight scenes were pretty realistic and the plot was fairly believable.

I'll give it a 6.5 RNC's out of 10.

surveyorshawn
10-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I've watched a lot of movies lately since I've been laid up with my back injury, and this was one of them. It was actually pretty good, especially for a direct to dvd release. The sad thing is, Bob Sapp can't even win in a movie!! Lol