PDA

View Full Version : Expectant Father Fondles Labor & Delivery Nurse

Play The Man
10-12-2009, 10:38 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13527317?source=email

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site297/2009/1009/20091009__nurseassault_1010~P1_200.jpg

Police arrested a Bountiful man early Friday for allegedly groping a nurse who was helping a woman who was in labor with his baby at an Ogden hospital.

Adam Jay Manning, 30, brought a pregnant woman in labor to McKay-Dee Hospital around 3 a.m. Friday, said Ogden police Lt. Loring Draper. When a nurse came to assist the couple, Manning looked the nurse "up and down" and made an observation about her appearance, Draper said.

"He makes a comment about how cute she looks," Draper said.

The nurse ignored Manning and continued helping the woman in labor, who was in a wheelchair and waiting to be taken to a delivery room. Manning continued his pursuit of the nurse, however, by telling her something looked wrong with her neck, Draper said. He attempted to massage the nurse's neck and then reached out and grabbed her breast, Draper said.

The nurse pushed Manning away and moved to the other side of the wheelchair, Draper said. She reported the incident to police, who arrested Manning on suspicion of felony forcible sexual abuse.

He was being held in the Weber County jail.

TexasRN, this one is for you!

TexasRN
10-12-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13527317?source=email

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site297/2009/1009/20091009__nurseassault_1010~P1_200.jpg

TexasRN, this one is for you!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thanks! Funny though that I have had friends who were groped in the line of duty. I have been looked up and down and had flirty comments made but none of the idiots were brave enough to reach out to touch me. My friends always made me go into the room with them if the men were creepy. I'm pretty good at discouraging that kind of behavior. :Whistle:

I did have a guy threaten to shoot me if I didn't give his wife pain meds once. I offered them to her, she declined them. He wanted me to force her to take them. What a moron.

~Amy

flo
10-13-2009, 01:29 AM
I did have a guy threaten to shoot me if I didn't give his wife pain meds once. I offered them to her, she declined them. He wanted me to force her to take them. What a moron.

~Amy

Eww, that's really scary.

County Mike
10-13-2009, 11:22 AM
So what did this guy do that was wrong? He offered a nice massage of the neck and breast. What woman wouldn't want that? :)

PRUDES!

Crisco
10-13-2009, 04:51 PM
So what did this guy do that was wrong? He offered a nice massage of the neck and breast. What woman wouldn't want that? :)

PRUDES!

Woman are ungrateful you know that.

Twinsmama
10-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Woman are ungrateful you know that.

:laugh::laugh:
I always say I'd take a massage any time any place...but this makes me rethink that!

Amy it shocks me that this happens often. It is hard to imagine people would do this in your line of work. I don't know why I'm shocked there are plenty of pigs out there. I am sure you have plenty of stories of things you've seen that would shock us all!

Mike we better not be reading about you in about 7 months!!:laugh:

Most moms have a funny story about the birth of their child but I think this lady takes the cake!

rearnakedchoke
10-13-2009, 05:17 PM
expectant father???

bu really .. who does that? i mean, maybe if the labour was a false alarm, it would have been more appropriate, but by the sounds of it, it seems she was due to have the kid pretty soon ..

oh well .. he is probably getting "massaged" in prison as we speak ...

Crisco
10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
everyone deals with stress differenty.

Dude saw a pair of boobs he liked and grabbed him. Cut him some slack.

MattHughesRocks
10-14-2009, 05:38 AM
:laugh::happy0198:

everyone deals with stress differenty.

Dude saw a pair of boobs he liked and grabbed him. Cut him some slack.

County Mike
10-14-2009, 04:39 PM
I would have gone for the motorboat. Chicks love that.

Spiritwalker
10-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Did anyone think that since he was a "bountiful" man.. it didn't surprise anyone that he had someone knocked up?

Police arrested a Bountiful man early Friday for allegedly groping a nurse who was helping a woman who was in labor with his baby at an Ogden hospital.

Crisco
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
I would have gone for the motorboat. Chicks love that.

You motor boatin son of a bitch you...

County Mike
10-14-2009, 07:56 PM
You motor boatin son of a bitch you...

Haha. My friend, Bob, calls me that all the time.