PDA

View Full Version : I competed at a BJJ tourny yesterday and....

Jason 16
10-12-2009, 03:27 PM
won 5 Metals I won the 170 gi and no gi second in both no gi and gi then I tryed the under 200 and made it to the finals and faced a purple with 3 stripes and was beating him 6 nothing via take downs and with 30 seconds left he took my back and well got a RNC with 5 seconds:cry: to go and it was TIGHT so the end score was 6 to 4 he won by RNC(realy it was about time my luck ran out through out the match I got out of atleast 7 or 8 triangles arm bars and umaplatas). the only thing that pissed me off was I hit a impo signagi and sank in a tight arm triangle just as we landed and the dam ref stopped it in mid choke because his F ing feet were off of the mat:punch::punch:. I realy thought I had it won with that but all well I did a lot better then any other white belt with 2 stripes. the guy's name is George McGinnis

Llamafighter
10-12-2009, 03:32 PM
won 5 Metals I won the 170 gi and no gi second in both no gi and gi then I tryed the under 200 and made it to the finals and faced a purple with 3 stripes and was beating him 6 nothing via take downs and with 30 seconds left he took my back and well got a RNC with 5 seconds:cry: to go and it was TIGHT so the end score was 6 to 4 he won by RNC(realy it was about time my luck ran out through out the match I got out of atleast 7 or 8 triangles arm bars and umaplatas). the only thing that pissed me off was I hit a impo signagi and sank in a tight arm triangle just as we landed and the dam ref stopped it in mid choke because his F ing feet were off of the mat:punch::punch:. I realy thought I had it won with that but all well I did a lot better then any other white belt with 2 stripes. the guy's name is George McGinnis

Nice work buddy!

Jason 16
10-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Nice work buddy!

thanks I need to some how take the video thats on a friends i phone and some how you tube it

Llamafighter
10-12-2009, 03:45 PM
thanks I need to some how take the video thats on a friends i phone and some how you tube it

if you create the youtube account you might be able to upload directly. not sure.

Jason 16
10-12-2009, 04:05 PM
if you create the youtube account you might be able to upload directly. not sure.

Ive never made an acount Ill worry about that after I get the video tonight at the gym.

Boomer
10-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Jason that is great buddy. Good stuff. Post some pictures if you have them!

bradwright
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
yes Jason that is very good indeed,and i would also like to see some pictures if you have some.:)

Crisco
10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
You had a crappy ref. If it was some ref's that I know they would have let it go to see if he got out first. They never stop a match mid sub.