PDA

View Full Version : anyone else bored....

adamt
10-12-2009, 01:27 AM
i thought we could invent the next great reality show.

only rule: it has to have something to do with mma....

maybe we can vote for the winner... winner will be by votes and based on which show would actually succeed.

unlimited entries allowed....

here's my "submission"....

it's called "fighting to lose" it is basically biggest loser meets TUF

you take heavier set but not morbidly obese fellas that have no experience in mma and start training them in mma.

Somehow (maybe by vote) there are two fighters put in a cage by the end of the show and loser goes home.

Maybe they have to meet a certain goal weight to even get to fight. Like five pounds a week less.

Maybe if they started with a bunch of 250 pound guys by the end of the show they might be 200 and able to cut to 185 and the winner could get a real chance with an organization.

If they were all noobs, i think it might make good fights.

Well i know that is pretty trimmed down summary, but you get the ideas.

And yeah, i'm pretty bored :laugh:

Chuck
10-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Lame idea!!! :D

We already have out of shape fat people on a MMA reality show... It's called The Ultimate Fighter and it's on SpikeTV.

How about we cross America's Next Top Model with The Ultimate Fighter?

A bunch of hot women locked in a house together with nothing to do but get in trouble and roll around in their underwear????

CRAP!!! We have that too!! It's called Big Brother.

donaldbreland
10-12-2009, 07:16 AM
MMA Presidential payback. Its where all the people who ran for President gets to compete for a fight with the current president. I would love to see McCain get a shot at Obama. I think McCain would take it via the Slaughter bomb or the cobra clutch.

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 08:22 AM
MMA Presidential payback. Its where all the people who ran for President gets to compete for a fight with the current president. I would love to see McCain get a shot at Obama. I think McCain would take it via the Slaughter bomb or the cobra clutch.
Maybe Bully Beatdown, Political Edition!!

adamt
10-12-2009, 10:07 AM
maybe we could cross a dancing show with tuf?

adamt
10-12-2009, 10:08 AM

that's not a bad idea :)