PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Liddell on The Simpson's tomorrow!

MattHughesRocks
10-11-2009, 04:29 AM
As if Dancing With The Stars wasn't enough! Chuck will be on tomorrow's episode of The Simpson's (10-11) SO STAY TUNED!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/cHUCK.gif

:doh:

bradwright
10-11-2009, 05:31 AM
As if Dancing With The Stars wasn't enough! Chuck will be on tomorrow's episode of The Simpson's (10-11) SO STAY TUNED!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/cHUCK.gif

:doh:

is that true ? really ?.....well if it is then i take back every crack i ever made about Chuck being on dancing with the stars.:)

MattHughesRocks
10-11-2009, 05:39 AM
An all new episode even :laugh:

County Mike
10-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I saw the preview. They show Marge executing a very nice flying armbar.

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 12:07 AM
***SPOILERS***

So far, Chuck has charged Bart $25 for an autograph & now Marge wants to shut the sport down.

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Marge challenges Chet (pres of the MMA company) to a match to shut down the UPKCC (Ultimate Punch Kick & Choke Championship). Lots of Marge doing lame training. Now the fight.

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Chet a skeezball, & fights dirty. Bart jumps in to try & save Marge, gets beat up. Marge goes Mama bear & throws a superman punch followed by a flying armbar. Chet says "You win, take a bow", she gets up, bows & Chet tries to blind side her with a kick, but she spins & hits him first.

Show ends with Bart & Lisa "settling the bad blood" & pulling an Apollo/Rocky with a freeze frame just before they make contact.

After the credits, they cut back & Lisa knocks Bart out cold. She walks off screen while Bart's leg twitches.

MattHughesRocks
10-12-2009, 03:27 AM
This is so cool!I don't even have to watch it now! Thanks!

Chet a skeezball, & fights dirty. Bart jumps in to try & save Marge, gets beat up. Marge goes Mama bear & throws a superman punch followed by a flying armbar. Chet says "You win, take a bow", she gets up, bows & Chet tries to blind side her with a kick, but she spins & hits him first.

Show ends with Bart & Lisa "settling the bad blood" & pulling an Apollo/Rocky with a freeze frame just before they make contact.

After the credits, they cut back & Lisa knocks Bart out cold. She walks off screen while Bart's leg twitches.

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 03:42 AM
This is so cool!I don't even have to watch it now! Thanks!
Yeah, kinda disappointed I wasted my time on it.

Llamafighter
10-12-2009, 04:19 AM

***SPOILER***?! Gaw!!!

:laugh:

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 04:22 AM
***SPOILER***?! Gaw!!!

O, piss off!:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
10-12-2009, 04:38 AM

NateR
10-12-2009, 05:02 AM
The Simpsons is still on the air?:blink:

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 05:31 AM
Their 20th Treehouse of Horrors is next Sunday!

MattHughesRocks
10-12-2009, 06:02 AM
Heck I still remember when they were a qucik clip on the Tracy Ullman Show back in 87 :huh:

VCURamFan
10-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Heck I still remember when they were a qucik clip on the Tracy Ullman Show back in 87 :huh:
Wow, you must be really ol...:blink:

I mean, really good at remembering stuff.:Whistle:

County Mike
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM

Me too. That was the year I graduated high school.

Llamafighter
10-12-2009, 01:51 PM

me too! that was the only reason I watched Tracy Ullman. I didn't get any of her jokes, I just wanted to see the cartoons:)