PDA

View Full Version : Matt killed any deer yet???

talkin_smack1
10-10-2009, 01:14 AM
I was just wondering of Matt has killed any deer yet on his ground? I was just wondering, I used to hunt his ground and there are alot of deer on the ground and alot of big deer at that....
I shot a Doe this past monday night out by the Hillsboro lake,so the deer are moving in the area with all the cold weather we have had... Anyway just curious.

Adam

rockdawg21
10-10-2009, 12:51 PM
There's no deer out there, I killed them all. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! :devil:

Mac
10-10-2009, 07:00 PM
we were texting back and fourth from the stands thismorning . He let an 11 pointer walk and i passed on a Boone & Crocket class fox squirell.

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
10-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Wow Mac!

I cant believe you passed on that squirrel.....

Mac
10-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Wow Mac!

I cant believe you passed on that squirrel.....

It took alot i will say . He was a booner deffinatley but i think there is a bigger one to be had .......................

Plus i didnt feel like going home and cleaning broadheads :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Llamafighter
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
we were texting back and fourth from the stands thismorning . He let an 11 pointer walk and i passed on a Boone & Crocket class fox squirell.

for us non-practicing hunters, explain the reasoning. Is it because you're limited on what you can take so you're waiting for bigger game?

talkin_smack1
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
shot another doe this morning, quality deer management.. 2 in a week... couple more and the rut should be a really good around my neck of the woods. Get the big boys up moving around looking for some tail.....(whitetail that is for all you pervs....)

Mac
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
for us non-practicing hunters, explain the reasoning. Is it because you're limited on what you can take so you're waiting for bigger game?

Kinda sorta . Let the smaller bucks go so they can grow. And the fox squirell is just a joke . There is no record scoring books for squirells lol.

Llamafighter
10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Kinda sorta . Let the smaller bucks go so they can grow. And the fox squirell is just a joke . There is no record scoring books for squirells lol.

Cool, thanks for clarifying. I didn't think there was anything for squirrels. LOL
I would have thought an 11 pointer was pretty big.
Yotes are pretty much the same as squirrels (as far as the rules), right?

donaldbreland
10-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Personally if your after something bigger than an 11point I want to pay you to come hunt with you.

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
10-13-2009, 03:43 AM
Mac,

My husband called from New Mexico this morning and killed another elk...
38 inch main beams
I forget if he said it was a 6 by 6....or what.....

shot it with the 300 mag from 562 yards!!!!!!!!!!!

Another elk to be mounted.....