PDA

View Full Version : TUF 10.4 (Spoilers!)

MattHughesRocks
10-08-2009, 05:17 AM
Ok so what's the scoop? I still have another 45 minutes before it comes on here :Whistle:

Chuck
10-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Ok so what's the scoop? I still have another 45 minutes before it comes on here :Whistle:

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

Rampage is pathetic..... that's your scoop.

Maldonado136
10-08-2009, 05:43 AM
^^ yup pretty much.

Bonnie
10-08-2009, 05:44 AM
That's a shame Rashad was the one to go over to Dameico after the fight instead of Rampage. I don't think Rampage is coaching material; he looks like he's losing it.

And, why in the world would that Matt guy tell the other team their fight line-up. What a dope!

MMeh
10-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Rampage is a jerk. "Why does he need the stool, he just lost". This from a guy who whined about his corner not helping him out when Shogun cracked his ribs in Pride. I can understand being hard on a guy if he loses after being a disruptive force on the team and/or not working hard, but Demico, for all appearances, did nothing of the sort. Obviously, editing is a big part of this show, but the pre fight comparisons between the two squads were just as stark as the post fight. I feel bad for the guys who got stuck on Team Rampage, that last temper tantrum with his assistants was pretty rich as well. Rashad continues to impress me, he's doing a great job for his team, and that shows me a lot about his character.

bj44
10-08-2009, 06:04 AM
its probably not polically correct to say this but Dameico is the whitest sounding black dude ive ever heard in my life..

Rashads guy schaub(sp) might be my favorite to win the show

Neezar
10-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Maybe that is why Rampage quit. He knew what the MMA world was about to see.

VCURamFan
10-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Moron

MattHughesRocks
10-08-2009, 07:04 AM
He is crap isn't he? :laugh:

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

Rampage is pathetic..... that's your scoop.

que
10-08-2009, 11:45 AM
man rampage is a scumbag

County Mike
10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Before this episode I was still rooting for Rampage against Rashad. After last night, I've flipped. I never liked Rashad and I'm still not sure I like him, but at this point I like him better than Rampage.

I used to think Rampage was funny but I'm starting to realize, he might just be dumb and I mistook that for funny.

Not only did he sit there after his guy lost, with no words of encouragement, he wasn't even there for the pre-fight warm up. The coaches all went to get something to eat when they should have been getting their fighter ready.

As for all the hype around Kimbo coming back, still really don't know. They showed Marcus Jones working out pretty hard. I assume those workouts were AFTER his fever issue but who can really tell with the editing?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Anybody got a video of the fight?

Llamafighter
10-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Anybody got a video of the fight?

it'll pop up on youtube later and I'll post it.

I agree with Mike. that was horrible coaching by Rampage. Kudos to Rashad for going over to Rampage's fighter afterwards and giving him some encouragement. I'm watching seson 7 now too and the differences in Rampage are huge. Why didn't the team at least start warming the fighter up?

Bonnie
10-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Before this episode I was still rooting for Rampage against Rashad. After last night, I've flipped. I never liked Rashad and I'm still not sure I like him, but at this point I like him better than Rampage.

I used to think Rampage was funny but I'm starting to realize, he might just be dumb and I mistook that for funny.

Not only did he sit there after his guy lost, with no words of encouragement, he wasn't even there for the pre-fight warm up. The coaches all went to get something to eat when they should have been getting their fighter ready.

As for all the hype around Kimbo coming back, still really don't know. They showed Marcus Jones working out pretty hard. I assume those workouts were AFTER his fever issue but who can really tell with the editing?

I'm thinking that too--the funny is wearing off and the dumb is showing through. I feel sorry for the guys on his team.

rockdawg21
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM
man rampage is a scumbag
That's putting it mildly. The guy literally goes on a crybaby rampage after losing to Forrest, then he doesn't even console his own pick after a tough fight. Instead, the butthole just criticizes him and everybody else on the team. In Rampage's world, it's "ME ME ME!"

Rampage is such a dick. No disrespect to his guys, but I'll laugh if Rampage goes 0-8. The morale on that team has got to be below the Earth. :sad:

VCURamFan
10-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I just realized what's wrong with Rampage: he only views others based on how useful they are to him. These guys are just HIS fighters, to be sent into battle on Page's behalf. They have no worth beyond that.

logrus
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Kinda feel the same way about Rashad. I sure don't like him, but hes winning me over this season more then Rampage is. To be honest though maybe getting owned in his title fight changed Rashad for the better. Though I wont really know til I see his actions after tough.

I am not sure if Rampage is a bad coach or if he is great at picking bad fighters. Hmmm maybe both lol

Jonlion
10-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Rashad has always been a good fella!

Have not seen the episode yet but i really feel that TUF is not Rampage's deal. I think in some instances some people are not meant to be or good at being a coach, that is Rampage, he cannot handle it.

He should just concentrate on figting or acting.............ha ha

MMeh
10-09-2009, 04:13 AM
Here's Mike Wessel's blog entry: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/10/08/the-juggernaut-diaries-mike-wessels-tuf-10-blog-episode-4/

Guess it isn't the editing, Rampage really was that big of a tool on the show. Some good excerpts:

"Rampage didnít even show up with enough to help Demico warm up and I was glad that they showed how Rampage and their coaches really didnít care about their fighters or the show. It was more to promote Rampage, and that sucks for everyone their team."

"Rampage has a ton of talent on his team and it was a shame that they got stuck with a coach they didnít care about them. I am not talking about all the coaches because Junior and British Tom tried but they are going to follow Rampages lead. Rampage didnít even go to him after the fight he just sat outside of the cage and felt sorry for himself about how he must have the worst luck. Really? What a dick."

"Rashad and our coaches came over and took care of him and that shows how much our coaches care about all the athletes on the show. The only thing that Rampage did right was admitting he coached Demico wrong but Rampage never admitted it to his own team and he needed too. After how he acted I think Rampages team finally felt like they didnít have any support."

Wow, I feel dumb for ever rooting for that clown. I think Mike and VCU hit it on the head - Rampage is all about himself. What a punk. I hope that he decides he wants back in the cage, and Rashad whoops him big.

atomdanger
10-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Wow....

I don't know what to say.
I know editing comes into play, but this season is doing a few things.

1. Giving me no hope for these boys in the UFC HW division
2. Making me actually like Rashad
3. Making me dislike Rampage even more.

Vizion
10-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Maybe that is why Rampage quit. He knew what the MMA world was about to see. agreed. I wonder if his team lost all their fights, and he lost it. He's a terrible coach, he really stinks.

I have always liked Rashad, but I liked Ramp too. So far I've been puling for Rashad because he's light yrs better than Ramp at coaching.

eric84
10-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Since I can't bring myself to jump over to Rashad, I'm going to have to play devils advocate here... although I don't think I have much to work with. Ok, here it goes.

- Editing, we can never know what really happened.
- Mike is from the other team, I don't know if I trust his comments on rampage.
- Rampage is a funny guy, stupid sure, but he is still funny.
- Demico was doing a great job until he made a mistake and got caught, I could of seen him easily winning by throwing a few more of those elbows.

Overall I wouldn't bet on Rampage being a good guy, but I'm hoping we have some good things happen or else this will be too 1 sided, and where is the fun in that!

Tyburn
10-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Maybe that is why Rampage quit. He knew what the MMA world was about to see.

:laugh: no...he just doesnt want to end up in exactly the same place.

I'm rather dissapointed in Jackson :unsure-1: