PDA

View Full Version : A fighters chance welcomes a new board member

Shane Lee 2
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
I just wanted to welcome Scotty Templeton to the board in a public manner. If you don't know Scotty here is some bio stuff. He is a great guy and I respect him allot.

"I've known Shane for years. Of all my time in the industry, I have not met many like him. His passion, generosity and enthusiasm is infectious. I'm proud to be on his team and look forward to helping those in need with a fighting chance.."

Dollamur Martial Art & Fitness Academy owner Scott Templeton has created unique martial art & fitness curriculum for nearly 20 years. He has owned and operated a successful school in Southlake, Texas for over a dozen years, and has literally taught thousands of students. Mr. Templeton is a 4th degree black belt in Shorin-ryu karate, ranked in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu directly under the legendary Royce Gracie, is the only representative in the southern U.S. of 5 x Judo Olympian Mike Swain, and is a frequent training partner with 9 x UFC Champion Matt Hughes. As a consultant and the director of martial arts business development for Dollamur Sports Surfaces, Mr. Templeton travels the four corners of the U.S. extensively to the best martial arts events abroad. These experiences continue to give Mr. Templeton invaluable insight into the growing martial art market. Dollamur is one of the largest, most influential and fastest growing companies in the Global martial art industry today.

Scott is also the host of NBC's weekly national show, The Fight Life. Mr. Templeton is a veteran speaker of the MA Super Show, the largest martial art trade show in the World, and a proud contributing team member of MAIA (the Martial Arts Industry Association). Scott has nationally published work and has also been featured in over 20 instructional DVD's produced by Century Vision, the media division of Century Martial Arts, the largest distributor of martial art supplies in the World. His original instructional DVD programming has gone international and is now implemented in schools across the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Mr. Templeton is the President of Vision Star Productions, Inc. For over 16 years, the company has produced some of the largest & best sports expos, and martial art tournaments, in the United States. The annual Dallas Europa Super Show Expo, Orlando Show of Champions, and Europa Hartford have become the industry standard in sports expo's.

TexasRN
10-05-2009, 03:06 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/TexasRN/dollamur%20seminar/2008_12100187.jpg

Scotty as the training partner for Matt at a seminar at his gym in Southlake. :laugh:

~Amy

Boomer
10-05-2009, 03:11 AM
He was there when we were laying the mat for the gym too. he ran that part of it. He showed me how to glue gun the mats to the wall.

Bonnie
10-05-2009, 03:13 AM
I think he's in Matt's DVD where Matt's showing how to do certain moves.

VCURamFan
10-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Scotty's also the guinea pig for Matt's DVD.

VCURamFan
10-05-2009, 03:16 AM
I think he's in Matt's DVD where Matt's showing how to do certain moves.
Dang it, Bonnie beat me!!:frantics:

Bonnie
10-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Dang it, Bonnie beat me!!:frantics:

How did that happen? I used more words than you. I guess I can just type faster. :tongue0011:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
10-05-2009, 03:22 AM
How did that happen? I used more words than you. I guess I can just type faster. :tongue0011:

:laugh:
My excuse is that I'm also watching football.:Whistle:

Llamafighter
10-05-2009, 01:23 PM
My excuse is that I'm also watching football.:Whistle:

and Bonnie uses 8 extra fingers :Whistle:

VCURamFan
10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
and Bonnie uses 8 extra fingers :Whistle:
:scared0011::blink::frantics:

Chuck
10-05-2009, 02:12 PM