PDA

View Full Version : Its Brag time!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Today when I took the Wife to the doctor I went ahead and stepped on the scales myself when no one was using them. According to it I'm down to 245! Considering about 3 years ago I was up to 265 I figure that's a good thing. Especially for me! You see I don't do diets very well at all!

Buzzard
10-01-2009, 06:51 AM
Congrats. Don't forget to subtract the weight of the clothes and shoes you were wearing. That should take off at least 3-5 pounds there.

County Mike
10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Now you don't have to worry about cutting weight for HW fights. :)

Good job and good luck getting it even lower and keeping it down.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Thank's Y'All! If I ever get back down to 200 I'll really do some big bragging then! Although I don't do diets very well I am taking some small steps to not be as bad as I used to be. Then the work I do is abit on the Physical side! Although soon I'll be switching over to Maintenance. Their word for Janitor! I ain't sure if It will be as physical as unloading Trucks or not!

Llamafighter
10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Thank's Y'All! If I ever get back down to 200 I'll really do some big bragging then! Although I don't do diets very well I am taking some small steps to not be as bad as I used to be. Then the work I do is abit on the Physical side! Although soon I'll be switching over to Maintenance. Their word for Janitor! I ain't sure if It will be as physical as unloading Trucks or not!

Good job, man. I bet you can cut that 45lbs within a year. 5 small meals a day and some excercise.