PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno Is a thief!!!!!

Mac
09-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Ok , me and Becky usually watch Leno , im sitting here ont he computer listening to his jokes and it hit me ,

He stole MY material ~~~~!!!!

some of you remember the fella talking about coffee enimas on here a while back , i said to the guy " The best part of waking up is folgers in your butt"

and Jay leno was just telling a joke about coffee enimas and he used my line word for word , i think this proves one thing about Jay Leno .................................................. ........................................

He is a Matt Hughes fans and reads the forums :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 03:19 AM
Oh I thought for sure he got new car that you really really wanted :laugh:

TexasRN
09-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Dude you have to start copyrighting all your material now. Then you can sue and get rich. Make sure you remember that I was the one who told you to do it so you can buy me a car or something.

~Amy

Mac
09-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Im gonna start by copyrighting the name TexasRN , ill need a check by monday.

TexasRN
09-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Im gonna start by copyrighting the name TexasRN , ill need a check by monday.

:frantics:

~Amy

sasquatch
09-29-2009, 07:59 AM
Ok , me and Becky usually watch Leno , im sitting here ont he computer listening to his jokes and it hit me ,

He stole MY material ~~~~!!!!

some of you remember the fella talking about coffee enimas on here a while back , i said to the guy " The best part of waking up is folgers in your butt"

and Jay leno was just telling a joke about coffee enimas and he used my line word for word , i think this proves one thing about Jay Leno .................................................. ........................................

He is a Matt Hughes fans and reads the forums :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:H aha I remember when you said that!

Primadawn
09-29-2009, 12:37 PM
LOL--Actually, he said the WORST part of waking up...but I still thought of you when he said that!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Llamafighter
09-29-2009, 02:06 PM
He steals jokes and stores them in his chin

Twinsmama
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I thought you were going to say there is a guy showing his better side in the background :laugh::laugh: