PDA

View Full Version : List of Czars and thier backgrounds!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
09-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Subject: Obama's Czars . . . .
KEEP IN MIND..... THERE IS NO OVER SIGHT WHEN IT COMES TOO CZAR'S. THEY REPORT ONLY TO THE PRESIDENT.

Sleep well, your country is in good hands!

TO HELP YOU KEEP TRACK:

Afghanistan Czar: Richard Holbrooke -- Ultra liberal anti gun former Gov.of New Mexico . Pro Abortion and legal drug use.

AIDS Czar: Jeffrey Crowley -- Homosexual. A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and Special Status, including free health care for gays.

Auto recovery Czar: Ed Montgomery -- Black radical anti business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.

Border Czar: Alan Bersin -- former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders open to illegals

California Water Czar: David J. Hayes -- Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, "Progress Policy". No training or experience in water management.

Car Czar: Ron Bloom -- Auto Union worker. Anti business & anti nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?

Central Region Czar: Dennis Ross -- Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti gun and pro abortion.

Domestic Violence Czar: Lynn Rosenthal -- Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration.

Drug Czar: Gil Kerlikowske -- devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle . Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of drugs.

Economic Czar: Paul Volcker -- Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy. Member of anti business "Progressive Policy" organization.

Energy and Environment Czar: Carol Brower -- Political Radical -Former head of EPA -- known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Faith-Based Czar: Joshua DuBois Political Black activist --Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti gun ownership lobyist.

Great Lakes Czar: Cameron Davis - Chicago radical anti business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member

Green Jobs Czar: Van Jones -- (since resigned). Black activist Member of American communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views.

Guantanamo Closure Czar: Daniel Fried -- Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism.

Health Czar: Nancy-Ann DeParle -- Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Information Czar: Vivek Kundra -- born in New Delhi, India. Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails.

International Climate Czar: Todd Stern -- Anti business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supportrer of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming.

Intelligence Czar: Dennis Blair -- Ret Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as "provocative". Chair of ultra liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.

Mideast Peace Czar: George Mitchell -- . Sen from Maine- Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots". Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual.

Pay Czar: Kenneth Feinberg -- Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs.

Regulatory Czar: Cass Sunstein -- Liberal activist judge-believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good". Rules against personal freedoms many times -like private gun ownership.

Science Czar: John Holdren -- Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Stimulus Accountability Czar: Earl Devaney -- spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico.

Sudan Czar: J. Scott Gration -- Native of Democratic Republic of Congo. Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations.

TARP Czar: Herb Allison -- Fannie May CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

Terrorism Czar: John Brennan -- Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

Technology Czar: Aneesh Chopra -- No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan.

Urban Affairs Czar: Adolfo Carrion Jr. -- Puerto Rican. Anti American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes to pay for minority housing and health care.

Weapons Czar: Ashton Carter -- Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America . No Other "policy"

WMD Policy Czar: Gary Samore -- Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy".

If you aren't scared, you're NOT LISTENING.

BILL FALLIN

http://gbu.yuku.com/topic/41968/master/1/?page=1

NateR
09-29-2009, 02:09 AM
Wow, I got sick to my stomach from reading the very first name and then it just got worse and worse. This is easily the biggest power grab by a President in American history.

flo
09-29-2009, 02:17 AM
Many people wanted change; perhaps they didn't foresee just what kind of changes were coming our way...

I hear reporters are now banned from Gitmo too, so much for the promised "transparency".

Obama's approval rating has now sunk below 50%.

cubsfan47
09-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Many people wanted change; perhaps they didn't foresee just what kind of changes were coming our way...

I hear reporters are now banned from Gitmo too, so much for the promised "transparency".

Obama's approval rating has now sunk below 50%.

Wasn't there an old saying about what happens when people get exactly what they want?

That list was disgusting.:sick:

NateR
09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Many people wanted change;

Not me, I was more than willing to re-elect Bush for a third term.

Vizion
09-29-2009, 02:21 PM
WOW :jaw-dropping:

A veritable rogues gallery of villians.

God help us.

TheConcretekid
09-29-2009, 05:58 PM
FDR and the Republican congress advocated the creation of czars and they only grew in number under Nixon and both Bush's. They are temporary figures that have no political power.

Crisco
10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Not saying I don't believe it all but would like to have seen some sort of source listed along with the "Facts" presented.

Buzzard
10-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Not saying I don't believe it all but would like to have seen some sort of source listed along with the "Facts" presented.

I agree with you here. Good call. Some of it sounds more like opinion than fact. Some of the "facts" I didn't have any problems with.

internationalharvester
10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Not me, I was more than willing to re-elect Bush for a third term.

QFT

atomdanger
10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Drug Czar: Gil Kerlikowske -- devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle . Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of drugs.

This guy sucks. I know, because I used to live just outside Seattle.
He did nothing good.

IN fact, while he was in Seattle he got the city sued, for violating protesters civil rights, ordered the police to "not intervene" during the 2001 riots in Seattle, getting the city sued some more, made marijuana a "low priority" in Seattle city limits, his son has a long criminal history of drug possession, distribution, etc... and is on parole for said drug charges.
He is a gun control NUT, and wants to ban all assault rifles, but the funniest part to me is this fella has NO specific experience with drugs, and before being named Drug Czar, was never outspoken about drugs.

atomdanger
10-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Terrorism Czar: John Brennan -- Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

He does have a masters degree in government and middle eastern studies.
He was also.....
Chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
Interim director, National Counterterrorism Cente
Director, Terrorist Threat Integration Center
Deputy Executive Director, CIA

rockdawg21
10-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Those descriptions don't sound so bad. :rolleyes:

It's a JOKE!!!

rockdawg21
10-02-2009, 12:07 AM

He does have a masters degree in government and middle eastern studies.
He was also.....
Chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
Interim director, National Counterterrorism Cente
Director, Terrorist Threat Integration Center
Deputy Executive Director, CIA
Sounds just like our President. :banghead:

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 01:07 AM
QFT

Thank goodness laws were passed so Bush couldn't serve a 3rd term. I believe he would have damaged the country even more. Remember, he also did bailouts once so why kid ourselves, he probably would have done even more.

It will/would take a lot of time for Obama or or anyone else to undo the damage done by Bush and his administration.

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 01:11 AM

This guy sucks. I know, because I used to live just outside Seattle.
He did nothing good.

IN fact, while he was in Seattle he got the city sued, for violating protesters civil rights, ordered the police to "not intervene" during the 2001 riots in Seattle, getting the city sued some more, made marijuana a "low priority" in Seattle city limits, his son has a long criminal history of drug possession, distribution, etc... and is on parole for said drug charges.
He is a gun control NUT, and wants to ban all assault rifles, but the funniest part to me is this fella has NO specific experience with drugs, and before being named Drug Czar, was never outspoken about drugs.

I also support the legalization of drugs. Do you support banning alcohol and tobacco? Making marijuana a low priority was a good thing. Why waste resources and manpower on that?

NateR
10-02-2009, 01:32 AM
It will/would take a lot of time for Obama or or anyone else to undo the damage done by Bush and his administration.

But it will take generations for America to recover from Obama's first 9 months in office. The scary thing is that we still have over 3 years left.:scared0011:

Seriously though, you are truly brainwashed if you believe that all the problems that Obama inherited are solely the fault of the George W. Bush administration.

Play The Man
10-02-2009, 01:37 AM
The list doesn't mention the "Safe Schools Czar" who, when he was a teacher in the late 80's, neglected to report a case of homosexual child statutory rape. Way to keep our schools safe, Mr. Jennings! Perhaps he can have the adult homosexuals cruise for teenage boys in the school bathrooms rather than having to resort to the bus station bathrooms. As long as condoms are dispensed, it is alright in the liberal world view. Good pick, Obama!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/30/obamas-safe-schools-czar-admits-bad-handling-teen-sex-case/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/img/story/093009_jennings.jpg

President Obama's "safe schools czar," under fire from critics who say he's unfit for his job, acknowledged Wednesday that he "should have handled [the] situation differently" years ago when he was a schoolteacher and didn't report that a 15-year-old boy told him that he was having sex with an older man.

Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston. Jennings has written that he told the boy, "I hope you knew to use a condom."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Jennings said: "Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently. I should have asked for more information and consulted legal or medical authorities."

NateR
10-02-2009, 01:50 AM
The list doesn't mention the "Safe Schools Czar" who, when he was a teacher in the late 80's, neglected to report a case of homosexual child statutory rape. Way to keep our schools safe, Mr. Jennings! Perhaps he can have the adult homosexuals cruise for teenage boys in the school bathrooms rather than having to resort to the bus station bathrooms. As long as condoms are dispensed, it is alright in the liberal world view. Good pick, Obama!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/30/obamas-safe-schools-czar-admits-bad-handling-teen-sex-case/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/img/story/093009_jennings.jpg

:blink:

"Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently."

He tells a 15-year-old boy, who has just had sex with some random man in a public bathroom, "I hope you knew to use a condom." And it takes him 21 years to realize that he should have handled the situation differently? :huh:

Now he's in charge of public school safety? :huh::huh:

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 01:55 AM
But it will take generations for America to recover from Obama's first 9 months in office. The scary thing is that we still have over 3 years left.:scared0011:

Seriously though, you are truly brainwashed if you believe that all the problems that Obama inherited are solely the fault of the George W. Bush administration.

And you are seriously brainwashed if you think Bush left office with our country in a promising position.

Maybe if Bush had left the country in a financially sound position, Obama wouldn't have had to spend to undo the damage cause by Bush and his cronies. Nowhere have I said that I thought all of the problems which Obama is facing are the fault of Bush.

Have another glass of the Bush kool-aid, you drank the last pitcher down in one gulp. Careful when you burp, don't want to get any of that on your shirt.:wink:

NateR
10-02-2009, 02:16 AM
And you are seriously brainwashed if you think Bush left office with our country in a promising position.

That's funny because I don't recall saying that. However, I know enough to realize that the financial crisis was brewing long before Bush Jr. took office. In fact, it can be traced all the way back to the Great Depression when FDR founded Fannie Mae.

And spending our way out of the recession is pure idiocy, I didn't agree with it when Bush did it and I definitely don't agree with it from Obama. Show me a single example from history where this strategy has actually worked and has not caused major tax increases and/or major inflation.

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 02:34 AM
That's funny because I don't recall saying that. And I never said you did.However, I know enough to realize that the financial crisis was brewing long before Bush Jr. took office. In fact, it can be traced all the way back to the Great Depression when FDR founded Fannie Mae.

And spending our way out of the recession is pure idiocy, I didn't agree with it when Bush did it and I definitely don't agree with it from Obama. Show me a single example from history where this strategy has actually worked and has not caused major tax increases and/or major inflation.

What are your proposals to get the country back up and running? Would it be to give the corporations and the wealthy massive tax cuts as Bush did?

http://www.epi.org/publications/entry/ib262/

This Issue Brief examines the details and causes of the current budget deficit and the role the current recession has played. The years between 2001 and 2007 saw a large deterioration in the budget balance, which was driven chiefly by legislated policy changes. The Bush-era tax cuts are the largest contributors to this period of policy-induced increases to the federal budget deficit. . . .

From the link provided.

NateR
10-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Would it be to give the corporations and the wealthy massive tax cuts as Bush did?

Yes, because that is not what caused this problem. Increasing taxes on the wealthy punishes the very people who create jobs in this country.

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 02:57 AM
Yes, because that is not what caused this problem. Increasing taxes on the wealthy punishes the very people who create jobs in this country.

Ah, so you just want to stick it to the lower and middle class folk who are already struggling to get by. You are a lot like Bush. I don't mean that as a compliment either.

How is taxing the wealthy equally punishing them? So you agree then that Bush's tax policies helped bring the country down. Good to know.

I take it you never read through the link provided either. If it talks negatively about the Bush policies, you can't be bothered. Good to know there too.

rockdawg21
10-02-2009, 02:59 AM
Really? So you mean if it weren't for those rich guys, most people in the U.S. wouldn't have jobs? Wow, that's so very interesting!

No wonder so many jobs are being exported to India, raise taxes on employers, they increase the price of goods, or decrease the cost of personnel. If Dems only understood this. :no:

NateR
10-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Really? So you mean if it weren't for those rich guys, most people in the U.S. wouldn't have jobs? Wow, that's so very interesting!

No wonder so many jobs are being exported to India, raise taxes on employers, they increase the price of goods, or decrease the cost of personnel. If Dems only understood this. :no:

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. :blink:

NateR
10-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Ah, so you just want to stick it to the lower and middle class folk who are already struggling to get by. You are a lot like Bush. I don't mean that as a compliment either.

No, I want the government to control their spending and lower taxes on everyone. This allows EVERYONE to keep more of what they make. It's a natural and proven economy booster.

How is taxing the wealthy equally punishing them? So you agree then that Bush's tax policies helped bring the country down. Good to know.

Taxes are nothing more than theft by the government. Increasing them on the rich, simply because they are rich, is punishing them for being successful.

Well, of course Bush helped bring the country's economy down, but he's not solely responsible. I'm just sick of Obama's cowardly "It's not my fault, I inherited this," remarks. Every President inherits problems from the previous administration, Obama needs to stop being a crybaby about it.

I take it you never read through the link provided either. If it talks negatively about the Bush policies, you can't be bothered. Good to know there too.

Well, you haven't exactly proven yourself to be a trustworthy source of non-biased information. So I just ignore any links you post and will continue to do so.

rockdawg21
10-02-2009, 03:15 AM
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. :blink:
100% sarcasm, RNC & Texas GOP Member :wink:
Well, the last part wasn't sarcasm, lol

NateR
10-02-2009, 03:28 AM
100% sarcasm, RNC & Texas GOP Member :wink:
Well, the last part wasn't sarcasm, lol

Okay, good. I had to reread my comments a couple of times to see if I had mistakenly given the impression that I supported tax increases on the wealthy. :laugh:

It's pretty simply logic, Liberals love to characterize "The Wealthy" as this fictitious boogeyman type character who walks around yelling at children and laughing at the poor. However, many of them are just average people who have achieved success through hard work. They're not evil or greedy, they're just taking advantage of the freedom that America offers.

rockdawg21
10-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Okay, good. I had to reread my comments a couple of times to see if I had mistakenly given the impression that I supported tax increases on the wealthy. :laugh:

It's pretty simply logic, Liberals love to characterize "The Wealthy" as this fictitious boogeyman type character who walks around yelling at children and laughing at the poor. However, many of them are just average people who have achieved success through hard work. They're not evil or greedy, they're just taking advantage of the freedom that America offers.
That, and Liberals are simply jealous and/or lazy and won't work that hard to EARN that money.

Neezar
10-02-2009, 03:53 AM

Nope. That is what Obama is doing. Sticking it good and proper, too.

Play The Man
10-02-2009, 04:27 AM

http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/30/pf/taxes/who_pays_taxes/index.htm

47% will pay no federal income tax
An increasing number of households end up owing nothing in major federal taxes, but the situation may not be sustainable over the long run.

Most people think they pay too much to Uncle Sam, but for some people it simply is not true.

In 2009, roughly 47% of households, or 71 million, will not owe any federal income tax, according to estimates by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

Some in that group will even get additional money from the government because they qualify for refundable tax breaks.

The ranks of those whose major federal tax burdens net out at zero -- or less -- is on the rise. The center's original 2009 estimate was 38%. That was before enactment in February of the $787 billion economic recovery package, which included a host of new or expanded tax breaks.

The issue doesn't get a lot of attention even as lawmakers debate how to pay for policy initiatives like health reform, whether to extend the Bush tax cuts and how to reduce the deficit.

The vast majority of households making up to $30,000 fall into the category, as do nearly half of all households making between $30,000 and $40,000.

As you move up the income scale the percentages drop.

Nearly 22% of those making between $50,000 and $75,000 end up with no federal income tax liability or negative liability as do 9% of households with incomes between $75,000 and $100,000.

The question of who pays and who doesn't is not a trivial matter. But Washington policymakers are not dealing with it in an explicit way.

And that's a problem, given the country's fiscal outlook.

If asked to vote up or down on whether they are comfortable with such a large group of voters contributing no federal income tax or payroll tax revenue, the majority may well decide it is appropriate given the means of the households involved. Or they may decide that it's not.

Either way, that decision should inform the debate about the many costly policies and deficit-reduction strategies that lawmakers will be grappling with for years to come.

"As the number [of nonpayers] becomes larger, we have to question whether we'll make good decisions about how to allocate resources," economist George Zodrow, a professor at Rice University. "Most people don't understand how skewed the tax distribution is."

Experts say that to pay for all the things on the country's growing tab, the money can't just come from a shrunken pool of taxpayers.

"Over the long run, you'll have to have a broader base," Zodrow sai

Buzzard
10-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Nope. That is what Obama is doing. Sticking it good and proper, too.

Care to share your sources of information?

@PlayThe Man, thanks for the link. Interesting read there.

Play The Man
10-02-2009, 05:59 AM
:blink:

He tells a 15-year-old boy, who has just had sex with some random man in a public bathroom, "I hope you knew to use a condom." And it takes him 21 years to realize that he should have handled the situation differently? :huh:

Now he's in charge of public school safety? :huh::huh:

It gets worse:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Obama-appointee-lauded-NAMBLA-figure-63115112.html

Kevin Jennings, President Obama's Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug FreeSchools at the U.S. Department of Education, is in hot water this week for having failed to report that a 15-year-old sophomore student in his school had told him of having sex with an older man.

But failure to report what appeared to be a case of statuatory rape of a child may be the least of Jennings' worries. Lori Roman of Regular Folks United points to statements by Jennings a decade or more ago when he praised Harry Hay of the North American Association for Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which promotes the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.

Roman provides damning details and links here. She also notes that Jennings wrote the forward "to a book called Queering Elementary Education. And another fellow you may have heard of wrote one of the endorsements on the book jacketóBill Ayers." Ayers, of course, is the Weather Underground bomber from the 1960s who is just an "acquaintance" of Obama.

Every presidential administration ends up with scandals inspired by controversial appointees, but typically those tend to revolve around financial improprieties, conflicts of interest, or some other form of white-collar misconduct. For Obama, the scandals seem to be develping in a pattern of disclosures revolving around radical left ideology that raises questions about their fitness for any job in government.

And that in turn raises the inevitable question: Is nobody minding the White House personnel store?

Play The Man
10-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Care to share your sources of information?

@PlayThe Man, thanks for the link. Interesting read there.

I don't have a huge problem with the tax system having some degree of progressivity; however, that big a chunk of the population should not be paying zero. I could see awarding veterans by wiping out their tax bills. I could see forgiving the taxes of widows. I don't think someone who is making a meager wage should have a large tax bill; however, they should pay something, even if it is $100. If those 71 million households paid $1,000 it would raise $71 billion. I don't know if it is apocryphal, but supposedly Benjamin Franklin said, "When the people find out they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." If almost one-half of the country doesn't pay income taxes, those people will never demand fiscal responsibility from our politicians.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I think the Rich should pay their fair share! I just think paying more than 10-20% of their earning or saving is MORE than their fair share! I figure just cause I'm poor don't mean I gotta hate those that ain't. Although I think a small consumption tax on brand new non food items is the fairest way to go I can also go for Dick Armey's idea of the same % for everybody after the first 20 grand! Now toward the end I was mad at Bush over the Bailouts and earning an F from me on the Border. However compared to Obama I much prefer Bush! Obama seems even worse than Clinton about surrounding himself with nut jobs!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-02-2009, 09:19 AM
It gets worse:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Obama-appointee-lauded-NAMBLA-figure-63115112.html

I find that extremly scary!

Play The Man
10-07-2009, 04:03 AM
Now they have audio of "Safe Schools Czar" Kevin Jennings complaining that "Kids are being aggressively recruited to become heterosexual in this country.":wacko:

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncoverd-audio-obamas-safe-schools-czar-criticizes-schools-for-promoting-heterosexuality/

Play The Man
10-07-2009, 04:08 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/

A detailed blog post about the connections of Harry Hay and NAMBLA - The North American Man Boy Love Association. Kevin Jennings, the "Safe Schools Czar" is on record openly admiring this man.

Here is a sample quote from Hay:

I also would like to say at this point that it seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAMBLA are the parents and friends of gays. Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-07-2009, 12:32 PM
http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/

A detailed blog post about the connections of Harry Hay and NAMBLA - The North American Man Boy Love Association. Kevin Jennings, the "Safe Schools Czar" is on record openly admiring this man.

Here is a sample quote from Hay:

Sick pervert oughtta be shot! Kids that young have no bussiness having sex with anybody!

atomdanger
10-08-2009, 06:12 AM
I also support the legalization of drugs. Do you support banning alcohol and tobacco? Making marijuana a low priority was a good thing. Why waste resources and manpower on that?

That wasn't my point at all.
For the record, Marijuana should be legal, and anybody who doesn't think so I would call a moron to their face,
then nicely ask for 5 good reasons why it should be illegal.

que
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
i'm not really a fan of obama myself but i am mickey mouse if everything in that original post is true and unbiased. obviously it was created by a hardcore righty with the intention to make obama and his team look extra bad. it's obvious it exaggerates things and wouldn't be suprised if some things are straight made up. need sources

Buzzard
10-08-2009, 09:02 AM
That wasn't my point at all.
For the record, Marijuana should be legal, and anybody who doesn't think so I would call a moron to their face,
then nicely ask for 5 good reasons why it should be illegal.

My mistake then. I took it differently.

atomdanger
10-09-2009, 02:31 AM
My mistake then. I took it differently.

I was trying to point out he has no real drug experience.
He hasn't been outspoken about drugs,
He doesn't have a career history of dealing with drugs, etc....
Just thought it an odd choice.