PDA

View Full Version : WAR UNCLE TED !!!!!!!

Mac
09-28-2009, 08:28 PM
You want my DREAM ticket for 2012 ? Glen Beck for Pres , Uncle Ted for VP .

Watch this video , and if you have an argument against him , there is no hope for you , your an idiot.

http://biggeekdaddy.com:80/miscvideos/TedNugent.html

Crisco
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Summary? No vids at work.

NateR
09-28-2009, 08:31 PM

Watch this video , and if you have an argument against him , there is no hope for you , your an idiot.

Watching it now, but could that PBS interviewer look more arrogant and condescending?

NateR
09-28-2009, 08:33 PM
He definitely makes some excellent points.

"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." :sign0011:

Mac
09-28-2009, 08:39 PM

"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." :sign0011:

I think my favorite part is where he says he does not need a document or a man to tell him he can defend his gift of life.

NateR
09-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I think my favorite part is where he says he does not need a document or a man to tell him he can defend his gift of life.

Even the oppressive, tyrannical English government of the colonial days understood that a citizen had the right to protect his own property with a firearm.

The English Bill of Rights 1689:

That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/england.asp

This is why the 2nd Amendment never mentions using guns for self-defense. Because it didn't need to, the early Americans already had that right under English rule (unless they were Catholics, but that's a different issue).

rearnakedchoke
09-28-2009, 10:01 PM
the race for 2012 is all but over ....

WAR Bobby Jindal

Buzzard
09-28-2009, 10:18 PM

I thought I never hear anyone on here wanting a Mormon for president.

Bonnie
09-28-2009, 10:50 PM
I think my favorite part is where he says, "I don't need a document or a man to tell me I can defend my gift of life."

Originally Posted by NateR

"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders."

I like where he said, "I am a free man, don't tread on me."

Anybody else think any/all of these would be great on t-shirts.

By the way, Ted, I'm weird like that too! :fighting0028:

NateR
09-29-2009, 12:31 AM
I thought I never hear anyone on here wanting a Mormon for president.

What about Eric84? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind seeing a Mormon as President. :)

Mark
09-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Im all for what Ted says.

flo
09-29-2009, 01:05 AM
I don't agree with Ted on everything but I sure do in this case. He is so passionate and really gets his point across, eh?? I'm also tired of recidivist scumbags hurting/terrorizing/killing people.

Go, Ted, go.

Eric4
09-29-2009, 02:40 AM
Unfortunately too many people in these United States believe that someone else should tell us how to live in this "free" country. I'm so glad that Senators Durbin and Burris of my home state decided that it was a good idea to continue to fund ACORN. I guess I should go ask ACORN how to defend myself?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
09-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Sounds like me and Ted agree on the 2A!

surveyorshawn
09-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Well, Uncle Ted kinda said it all....

TENNESSEAN
09-29-2009, 01:29 PM
:sign0011: TED!!!

suntereo
09-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Glenn's not stable enough for me - How about Oliver North and Ted, Glenn can be secretary of the state as long as we make a place for Chuck Norris in there

eric84
09-29-2009, 09:13 PM
What about Eric84? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind seeing a Mormon as President. :)

While it would be nice to see a Mormon president, I want the best man for the job regardless of religion. Someone also mentioned Glenn Beck is too unstable and I completely agree. While I like a lot of his views, he is too eccentric for my taste. And throwing religion aside, I thought Romney would of made the best President, but that is a whole nother topic.

flo
09-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I just had to watch it again. I love where Ted impersonates Thurston Howell III.

Rock on, Ted, I think the majority of Americans still agree with you.

flo
09-29-2009, 09:36 PM
While it would be nice to see a Mormon president, I want the best man for the job regardless of religion. Someone also mentioned Glenn Beck is too unstable and I completely agree. While I like a lot of his views, he is too eccentric for my taste. And throwing religion aside, I thought Romney would of made the best President, but that is a whole nother topic.

I don't know if I'd call Glenn Beck unstable or just emotional. I think that (politically) some are actively trying to paint him as unstable because that could theoretically render what he has to say invalid. Hard to argue with ratings, he's #2 in the nation for cable news/talk program and within arm's reach of #1 (O'Reilly).

I like Glenn in small doses, I think his heart is in the right place and no doubt he cares deeply about the country (plus, he's a local boy) :happy0159:

flo
09-29-2009, 09:37 PM
I was for Romney too, Eric, maybe in 2012???

suntereo
09-30-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't know if I'd call Glenn Beck unstable or just emotional. I think that (politically) some are actively trying to paint him as unstable because that could theoretically render what he has to say invalid. Hard to argue with ratings, he's #2 in the nation for cable news/talk program and within arm's reach of #1 (O'Reilly).

I like Glenn in small doses, I think his heart is in the right place and no doubt he cares deeply about the country (plus, he's a local boy) :happy0159:

i live in mt vernon, glenn's hometown and have known his family fairly well. My parents bought there bakery equipment when they retired. This still doesnt make me the expert but... even though he's an awesome man, Glenn would be the first to say he is'nt president material and not out of false humility

flo
09-30-2009, 01:53 AM
i live in mt vernon, glenn's hometown and have known his family fairly well. My parents bought there bakery equipment when they retired. This still doesnt make me the expert but... even though he's an awesome man, Glenn would be the first to say he is'nt president material and not out of false humility

Neighbor!! We live in Olympia and are life-long WA residents :-) Many of my dad's relatives still live in Mt. Vernon.

I totally agree with you, he isn't pres. material, I think he's definitely found his niche.

NateR
09-30-2009, 02:00 AM
Glenn would be the first to say he is'nt president material and not out of false humility

Usually the people who have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into political office turn out to be the best leaders. Look at George Washington. :)

As my Sociology teacher used to say, "Anyone who actively seeks political office should be permanently banned from politics." :laugh:

I'm not sure if I agree with that completely, but I always thought it was funny.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
09-30-2009, 08:20 AM
I like Glenn Beck! He would be great in an advisory role. But then he can do alot of good things on TV to!

J.B.
10-03-2009, 05:01 PM
The Nuge strikes again...:laugh:

If Nuge were prez or VP we would have to replace Hail to the Cheif with the guitar lick from Cat Scratch Fever.

Black Mamba
10-03-2009, 08:49 PM
That would be sweet. :headbanger:

I actually have Cat Scratch Fever as one of my ringtones too. Scares the crap out of me when I'm in the library and it's super quite.

atomdanger
10-03-2009, 10:09 PM

Wow... Great points from Ted.

"I don't need a document, or another man to tell me I have the right to defend my life"

"Instead of arresting somebody for molesting children 24 times,
I would rather the dad caught him, and blew his brains out"

"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders"

atomdanger
10-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Neighbor!! We live in Olympia and are life-long WA residents :-) Many of my dad's relatives still live in Mt. Vernon.

I totally agree with you, he isn't pres. material, I think he's definitely found his niche.

Oly? Madness. Did you hit up the fall artwalk the other night?
I grew up just outside Olympia and I am there constantly.