PDA

View Full Version : Gathering

Kyle Lewsader
09-27-2009, 08:45 PM
I have some questions...
How many people on the sight live near matt or would be willing to drive or fly to a get together.
I know new here but maybe when i move back to the states in about a year we can have a matt hughes forum gathering. You guys seem pretty cool and it would be fun to meet up and have a gathering every once and a while...
What do you guys think?

Neezar
09-28-2009, 04:55 AM
I have some questions...
How many people on the sight live near matt or would be willing to drive or fly to a get together.
I know new here but maybe when i move back to the states in about a year we can have a matt hughes forum gathering. You guys seem pretty cool and it would be fun to meet up and have a gathering every once and a while...
What do you guys think?

Great idea! Do you know where you will be living when you come home? We will all meet at your house. :w00t:

Mac
09-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Well , it WAS a good idea , till Neezy found out about it .

Neezar
09-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Well , it WAS a good idea , till Neezy found out about it .

Ha! Ha. Very funny. :angry:

Mac
09-28-2009, 05:04 AM
Ha! Ha. Very funny. :angry:
can it skeezix , and quit pirating this post arghhhhhh

MattHughesRocks
09-28-2009, 06:25 AM
I get Kyle's master bedroom! How many days do you want to stay Mac & Denise and the rest ? :w00t:

Neezar
09-28-2009, 02:25 PM
I get Kyle's master bedroom! How many days do you want to stay Mac & Denise and the rest ? :w00t:

Well I will need a bathroom for just me and my family because I am bringing my two kids and my sister's three. And a fenced in yard for my doggie. Hey, Kyle, who cooks around your house?

MattHughesRocks
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
He just better have Starbucks brand coffee or you guys are all screwed :angry:

Well I will need a bathroom for just me and my family because I am bringing my two kids and my sister's three. And a fenced in yard for my doggie. Hey, Kyle, who cooks around your house?

Crisco
09-28-2009, 09:18 PM
He just better have Starbucks brand coffee or you guys are all screwed :angry:

pfft It's called medium not grande.....AGFAY.

:tongue0011:

Miss Foxy
10-12-2009, 10:39 PM
pfft It's called medium not grande.....AGFAY.

:tongue0011:

Sorry my dear to us loyal drinkers order goes TALL, GRANDE, VENTE!!.. And when I pronounce it I say it in Italian not Spanish lol..