PDA

View Full Version : World's Shortest Fairy Tale

rockdawg21
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch watched loads of football and baseball games, smoked cigars and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

:laugh:

Twinsmama
09-25-2009, 04:10 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
09-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Men...such simple creatures :laugh:

Rev
09-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Men...such simple creatures :laugh:

this is true.

Mac
09-25-2009, 08:51 PM
World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch watched loads of football and baseball games, smoked cigars and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

:laugh:

THat brought a tear to my eye , Beautiful just beautiful

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

que
09-25-2009, 11:55 PM
the world would be a much better place if it were inhabited by only men. all we need are machines to produce babies and blow up dolls to keep us company at night and the world would be set.

Bonnie
09-26-2009, 12:14 AM
the world would be a much better place if it were inhabited by only men. all we need are machines to produce babies and blow up dolls to keep us company at night and the world would be set.

I'm really shocked que. I figured you'd want a machine that could spit out a fully grown man not something you guys would have to take care of. As it is, I think the blow-up doll might be too much for y'all. :tongue0011: :laugh:

rockdawg21
09-26-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm really shocked que. I figured you'd want a machine that could spit out a fully grown man not something you guys would have to take care of. As it is, I think the blow-up doll might be too much for y'all. :tongue0011: :laugh:
I agree, it's better to just leave it after the fact. If it's a doll, it's still going to be around. Maybe if the doll were 1-time use and disposable, then we'd be talking! :laugh:

mikthehick
09-26-2009, 05:45 PM
This is exactly why some women think men are boneheads....