PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Spam...

Spiritwalker
09-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I don't know if this is true or not.... but I LIKE IT!!!

HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK.

The Plan!

?
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says
'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You've got to love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...
(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea , the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have ninety days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After ninety days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to ninety days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy - wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil - producing countries $10.00 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to their army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair -weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

If you agree with the above forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!

Buzzard
09-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Another internet hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

VCURamFan
09-21-2009, 06:10 PM
I seriously doubt that Robin said that. It's not his style & I really don't think it's his political view. Maybe if it had been attributed to Jeff Foxworthy or Ron White or Bill Engval or another of the conservative comedians, then I'd be more likely to believe it.

Now, regardless of who wrote it, I agree with it!

NateR
09-23-2009, 03:20 PM
My favorite Spam is the one with bacon in it. That stuff is amazing! :)

MattHughesRocks
09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
You don't really eat that stuff do you? :huh:

NateR
09-23-2009, 03:37 PM
You don't really eat that stuff do you? :huh:

My dad used to buy it for us when we were kids, but I don't eat it anymore.

Chris F
09-23-2009, 03:46 PM

Come on NateR that stuff is great. Put on the grill slap some sweet BBQ sauce and apple-wood bacon and Boom you got yourself a feast. :)

As for Robins comments. He would never say any of that because he is a very stauch liberal tree hugger. Besides as Buzzard already pointed out is is a hoax. I wish we'd do just half the stuff on there and it would be great. Even though all are great.

MattHughesRocks
09-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Someone tried to feed that to me as a kid to. I didn't fall for it.That's pretty bad when a little kid knows that Spam is something bad :laugh:

Buzzard
09-23-2009, 06:24 PM
1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

Germany, Italy and Japan declared war on us.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea , the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

We lose our intelligence gathering and strategic bases if we were to do this.

3) All illegal aliens have ninety days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After ninety days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

If we knew who and where all of them are, we could do that now. Who would pay for it and out of what budget?

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to ninety days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

Many overstay their allowed limits and we don't catch them. Nice stereotyping at the end.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home, baby.

It takes many more years for doctorate degrees. The world needs scientists and doctors. The age profiling is wrong too.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy - wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

When has the government ever stopped one of it's "temporary" programs? We should be making the effort now anyway.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil - producing countries $10.00 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

Then they don't sell to us and we have a massive energy crisis and financial collapse. There are many other countries which will buy the oil. China would welcome it.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to their army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

We are a nation of good people, no sense letting others take away our goodwill.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair -weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

Yes, let's become isolationists again and let xenophobia rule the day.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan

Ugly goes down to the bone.

Twinsmama
09-23-2009, 06:38 PM

I'm glad you don't eat it anymore. It can't be healthy. Are you still doing good on your diet? I'm sure spam is not on it. My dad eats spam and anchovies with mayo on it....nasty.

County Mike
09-23-2009, 06:51 PM
My dad eats spam and anchovies with mayo on it....nasty.

:sick:

Jonlion
09-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Gotta admit i'm with Buzzard on this one!

TexasRN
09-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I try to not eat anything that can be described using the word "congealed" .... :scared0015:

~Amy

rearnakedchoke
09-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I try to not eat anything that can be described using the word "congealed" .... :scared0015:

~Amy

what??? no jello? no terines? no head cheese????

TexasRN
09-23-2009, 08:44 PM
what??? no jello? no terines? no head cheese????

:sick::crazy::yuck:

~Amy

atomdanger
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...

I like that one.

TheConcretekid
09-23-2009, 11:05 PM
I like that one.

fun fact of the day: the united states does not have an officially language.

Buzzard
09-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Gotta admit i'm with Buzzard on this one!

No need to hang your head in shame.:laugh::)

KENTUCKYREDBONE
09-24-2009, 08:31 AM
About the only part of that I could see Robin Williams being interested in is apologizing to other Nations!

NateR
09-25-2009, 03:21 PM

We lose our intelligence gathering and strategic bases if we were to do this.

If we knew who and where all of them are, we could do that now. Who would pay for it and out of what budget?

Many overstay their allowed limits and we don't catch them. Nice stereotyping at the end.

It takes many more years for doctorate degrees. The world needs scientists and doctors. The age profiling is wrong too.

When has the government ever stopped one of it's "temporary" programs? We should be making the effort now anyway.

Then they don't sell to us and we have a massive energy crisis and financial collapse. There are many other countries which will buy the oil. China would welcome it.

We are a nation of good people, no sense letting others take away our goodwill.

Yes, let's become isolationists again and let xenophobia rule the day.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan

Yes, I would have to agree with you on almost all of your points here.

One of the reasons that I don't like these kinds of "spam" emails is that they skew the facts so much that they do more harm for their cause than good.

Jonlion
09-25-2009, 10:18 PM
No need to hang your head in shame.:laugh::)

:wink: Alright I'm with you on this one!

Chris F
09-26-2009, 12:28 AM

We lose our intelligence gathering and strategic bases if we were to do this.Not true. Hardly any intelligence gathering is done this way anymore. And the man power that gathers intelligence is not officially military anyhow. We do nto need bases to gather what we need

If we knew who and where all of them are, we could do that now. Who would pay for it and out of what budget?The cost now would be cheaper then the cost of their presence in our prisons, hospitals schools and etc. Each state should cover the cost of their problem this way states with few illegals are nto forced to pay for Arizona, Texas, and California's massive problem.

Many overstay their allowed limits and we don't catch them. Nice stereotyping at the end.The stereotype is ridiculous this i can agree. If they come here legally it should not matter.

It takes many more years for doctorate degrees. The world needs scientists and doctors. The age profiling is wrong too.I would imagine this means no person starting college besides if their country needs doctors and such let them train their own people

Then they don't sell to us and we have a massive energy crisis and financial collapse. There are many other countries which will buy the oil. China would welcome it.Not true at all. Prior to the invention of OPEC we did just this. If we stopped buying the market would be just fine if we used our reserves and drilled in places tree huggers are blocking. Our problem is refineries and we would have to stop the tree huggers from blocking the building of new ones before we can ever come close to energy independence.

We are a nation of good people, no sense letting others take away our goodwill.Charity should never be forced by gun point (Taxes) It is not charity or goodwill when you are forced to do it. We are good people then we should do it on our own initiative and not via federal tax dollars.

Yes, let's become isolationists again and let xenophobia rule the day.This is a typical leftist response. Nothing good has came from the UN. We do not need to be apart of it. It has nothing ot do with being xenophobic. The founders would have never allowed such a stupid arrangement. We trade with people and all that we have no business being involved in other countries politics. If we were not in the UN we would have avoided Vietnam, Korea, Desert Storm, Gulf War, Afghanistan, Somalia, Liberia, libya, etc etc.

comments in lime above