PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars!

MattHughesRocks
09-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Tonights the night! :w00t:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars?partner=rm&cid=KNC-rm+dwts_season_9+google+dancing_with_the_stars

VCURamFan
09-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Tonights the night! :w00t:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars?partner=rm&cid=KNC-rm+dwts_season_9+google+dancing_with_the_stars
I'd love to watch, but unfortunately, it conflicts with HEROES!!!!!:happydancing::happydancing::happydanci ng:

TexasRN
09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd love to watch, but unfortunately, it conflicts with HEROES!!!!!:happydancing::happydancing::happydanci ng:

DVR or TiVo, baby. No way am I missing Chuck's dancing debut.

~Amy

Llamafighter
09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Go Chuck! he dropped 20+ lbs training for it so I can't wait ot see how he does. DW is going to be in the audience cheering him on.

TENNESSEAN
09-21-2009, 09:05 PM
anyone else think chuck may be in the closet:ninja:

Twinsmama
09-21-2009, 09:08 PM
I hope he is good. I'm looking forward to watching. I've actually never watched before but I'm going to tonight.

TexasRN
09-21-2009, 09:26 PM
I hope he is good. I'm looking forward to watching. I've actually never watched before but I'm going to tonight.

Same here. I've never seen the show, it just never appealed to me. Tonight I will be glued to the screen though.....

~Amy

bradwright
09-22-2009, 01:10 AM

you dont have to be gay to dance:laugh:...you only have to be gay to dance really well:wink:
now having said that i think Chuck has a real good chance at winning the whole thing.:ninja:

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 01:19 AM
Chuck is way too stiff to make it too far in this thing. Fans voting will be the only thing keeping him in.

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Oh you small towners! :laugh:

TENNESSEAN
09-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Not because of the dance. Every since the tapout episode with chucks pa on it I have wondered.
He got 16 outta 30:ashamed:

AnnaLee
09-22-2009, 02:38 AM
I don't doubt Chuck! I'm excited to see where this new dancing thing takes him!! :)

matthughesfan21
09-22-2009, 04:08 AM
watching other people dance seems like the most boring thing i could possibly imagine,...I'll will not be watching, but i hope chuck does poorly(how are you going to intimidate opponents if you win DWTS haha)

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Ok so I live in Ca. JUST turned it on....and missed Chuck :sad:

Black Mamba
09-22-2009, 04:39 AM
I'm already voting online for Chuck. You get 8 votes per e-mail and all 8 are going to him. :cool:

WAR CHUCK!!!:punch:

This show is the highlight of my night, I've been watching it since season one. :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Dana pushing DWTS:laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBRdMGkLw4

TENNESSEAN
09-22-2009, 04:41 AM
Ok so I live in Ca. JUST turned it on....and missed Chuck :sad:

It was pretty sad. He should stick to knockin people out. The judges gave him 16 outta 30. I think he tried he's just to stiff.

Neezar
09-22-2009, 04:42 AM
It was pretty sad. He should stick to knockin people out. The judges gave him 16 outta 30. I think he tried he's just to stiff.
So, does that mean he is straight? :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 04:47 AM
I knew he'd be too stiff. You gotta know how to get your groove on properly before you can even think of making it in DWTS :laugh:

TENNESSEAN
09-22-2009, 04:48 AM

No just stiff:)

MattHughesRocks
09-22-2009, 04:49 AM
Huge difference between stiff and straight :laugh:

flo
09-22-2009, 06:20 AM
I thought he was awesome. It takes a lot of guts to get out of your comfort zone and perform in front of millions. I could never do as well as he did, kudos Chuck, you rock!!!

County Mike
09-22-2009, 11:59 AM
I watched the first dance. I thought he did OK. Better than I would have anyway.

Primadawn
09-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Honestly, he wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he'd be! And in the second dance he did better. Chuck's got some gyrating hips! :laugh:

Twinsmama
09-22-2009, 02:09 PM
He did better than I thought he would. I hope he stays in a few weeks to see if he can get any better. I don't really think he has anything else pressing to do.:laugh:

Llamafighter
09-22-2009, 02:11 PM
I thought he did really good. I think he'll only get better. the important thing was that he had the charm factor. I think audiences will vote for him. I'm not afraid to admit that I called in 6 votes:) GO CHUCK!!!

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
09-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Actually,

He didnt do bad for week #1....He will loosen up and improve over the next few weeks....:)

The judges said he did better than they thought he would do!!!:Whistle:

Good job Chuck, you got our votes!!!!!!:happydancing::happydancing:

Rev
09-22-2009, 08:54 PM
LOL Chuck looked like he still had the hanger in his shirt! he did alot better than I had expected. War Chuck!!

flo
09-22-2009, 09:23 PM
I thought he did really good. I think he'll only get better. the important thing was that he had the charm factor. I think audiences will vote for him. I'm not afraid to admit that I called in 6 votes:) GO CHUCK!!!

Ditto to all you said :-) :happydancing::happydancing:

Black Mamba
09-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Curse you guys who live on the East Coast. You guy to see DTWS live even though it's taped on the West Coast. I can't wait to see how the ladies are going to do. :)

Neezar
09-23-2009, 04:30 AM
Honestly, he wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he'd be! And in the second dance he did better. Chuck's got some gyrating hips! :laugh:

:w00t:

Is it on Youtube?

Mac
09-23-2009, 04:45 AM
:w00t:

Is it on Youtube?

Found it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

Neezar
09-23-2009, 04:56 AM
Found it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/neezar086/funnies/BadWoman.gif

Mac
09-23-2009, 04:58 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/neezar086/funnies/BadWoman.gif

HA HA HA HA

Neezar
09-23-2009, 05:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4M1KvQJk-I

Watch at your own risk.

Neezar
09-23-2009, 05:35 AM
Here it is, but they replaced the soundtrack to get around YouTube's copyright policies. So just turn the sound off and you can still get a good idea of Chuck's dancing "skills."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_acr52gkcE

I just saw it. That was painful. :unsure-1:

NateR
09-23-2009, 05:37 AM
I love how he just walks down the stairs at the beginning of the dance number. :laugh:

Mac
09-23-2009, 05:41 AM
i was waiting for him to throw up the "X" with his arms at the end , or drop his clenched fists down at his sides and go backwards hollering LOL . again , another thing i would pay good money to see ha ha ha

MattHughesRocks
09-23-2009, 06:28 AM
Nathan...I think he was "dancing" down the stairs....shhhh:unsure-1:

I love how he just walks down the stairs at the beginning of the dance number. :laugh:

Primadawn
09-23-2009, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC5i4QWbPHk

Here's the second dance--it was a latin dance relay--he does better in this one.

Primadawn
09-23-2009, 12:47 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdTZQbxQjUc

MattHughesRocks
09-23-2009, 04:15 PM
I can't believe that went on for 2 minutes 45 seconds.Man I hope Matt never does DWTS :unsure-1:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdTZQbxQjUc

Primadawn
09-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I can't believe that went on for 2 minutes 45 seconds.Man I hope Matt never does DWTS :unsure-1:

The sad thing was that wasn't terribly far off from his real performance...:laugh:

Ahhh...just kidding...I love me some Chuck!:happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
09-24-2009, 12:20 AM
I don't dislike Chuck either.He just can't dance :laugh:

The sad thing was that wasn't terribly far off from his real performance...:laugh:

Ahhh...just kidding...I love me some Chuck!:happydancing:

que
09-24-2009, 12:53 AM
i think chuck could have gotten a better score if he had better facial expressions during the dance, and if he smiled more. his body movements were obviously stiff but a smile and enthusiasm can go a long ways as that old republican politician showed

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 02:36 AM
Isnt it on tonight? :happydancing:

bradwright
09-29-2009, 02:54 AM
Isnt it on tonight? :happydancing:

yup...his gayness should be on any time now.:ninja:

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Cool, I'm on the west coast so I have a long wait.Care to watch the whole thing for me and tell me how it ends? I hate that show.

yup...his gayness should be on any time now.:ninja:

TENNESSEAN
09-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Chuck can not dance:ashamed: I will not be watching again unless my daughter ask me to watch with her.

bradwright
09-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Cool, I'm on the west coast so I have a long wait.Care to watch the whole thing for me and tell me how it ends? I hate that show.

last week i set my tevo to record the biggest loser because i love that show but when i turned it on to watch it later i realized it taped 2 and half minutes of Chuck on dancing with the stars...almost threw up.

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Well, can you maybe watch it for a little bit...say...Donnie Osmond... then do a few steps and video it for me? I really don't feel like watching it but I want to kinda get the jist of it...

last week i set my tevo to record the biggest loser because i love that show but when i turned it on to watch it later i realized it taped 2 and half minutes of Chuck on dancing with the stars...almost threw up.

bradwright
09-29-2009, 03:43 AM
Well, can you maybe watch it for a little bit...say...Donnie Osmond... then do a few steps and video it for me? I really don't feel like watching it but I want to kinda get the jist of it...

hey...i heard Donny and Chuck are going on a date right after tonights show.

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Come ooooon Brad....I know you can do it...

bradwright
09-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Come ooooon Brad....I know you can do it...

you know i would just love to help you out but when i watch those boys dance it makes my eyes bleed a bit....and i'm thinkin that cant be good so...sorry,but no.

TENNESSEAN
09-29-2009, 04:08 AM

:laugh::ninja:chuck won't make it threw week 4. Its good donny will be there to comfort him.
The only show worse than dwts is the biggest looser.

bradwright
09-29-2009, 04:13 AM
:laugh::ninja:chuck won't make it threw week 4. Its good donny will be there to comfort him.
The only show worse than dwts is the biggest looser.

what are you trying to say here?:unsure-1:
i absolutley LOVE the biggest loser...and no i'm not talking about chuck this time.:ninja:

Black Mamba
09-29-2009, 04:34 AM
I just saw Chuck perform, and I have to say he's getting better. :cool: Still alittle stiff, but he's improving.

I think Chuck needs to go there partially hammered into to get loose and really perform. I have a friend of mine, who does physics hammered. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
09-29-2009, 05:42 AM
Well it turns out it's not elimination night.Damn I wished someone would have explained this show to me before I started watching :laugh:

you know i would just love to help you out but when i watch those boys dance it makes my eyes bleed a bit....and i'm thinkin that cant be good so...sorry,but no.

Bonnie
09-29-2009, 06:17 AM
I just saw Chuck perform, and I have to say he's getting better. :cool: Still alittle stiff, but he's improving.

I think Chuck needs to go there partially hammered into to get loose and really perform. I have a friend of mine, who does physics hammered. :laugh:

I think that Chuck's body, the way he's made/put together he's just naturally stiff. You see this when he's fighting too, in his movements, and when he does his victory thing. I think he can learn the dance moves, but I don't know if his body can get limber enough to move and turn smoothly in some of these dances. You know what I mean?

But, I'm rooting for him. He's staying average with the pack so far. I think he looks adorable when he smiles. And, it's good that, for whatever reason, the judges are being, I think, particularly nice and polite in their comments to him. At least for now...:laugh:

que
09-29-2009, 07:39 AM
you could see in chuck's eyes that this was a man overcoming a fear and truly challenging himself. i can't say that about anyone else on that show tonight. i think the judges saw that and that is why they like him so much

Primadawn
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
You had to love the end of his dance!!!!

Ok, so he's obviously not the best dancer on the show...but you know what? He's not the worst either! He beats the hell outta Kathy Ireland! :laugh:

Twinsmama
09-29-2009, 07:00 PM
He is definately getting better. I did love the end of the dance. I think that just makes it more him. He seems more comfortable. Now if they can only do every dance as an Angry one he may go very far. :laugh: I couldn't watch it on tv so I just watched his dance on the internet so I don't know how he compared to the others. I do hope he sticks around for a few more weeks though.

Llamafighter
09-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Chuck's likability is really shining through on the show. I think audiences are going to continue ot root for him. Dana would be crazy not to let him fight after this is over.
On a side note he seems to be getting into fantastic shape with all this dancing. he might be down to MW by the time it's all over.

Bonnie
09-29-2009, 10:22 PM
He is definately getting better. I did love the end of the dance. I think that just makes it more him. He seems more comfortable. Now if they can only do every dance as an Angry one he may go very far. :laugh: I couldn't watch it on tv so I just watched his dance on the internet so I don't know how he compared to the others. I do hope he sticks around for a few more weeks though.

Chuck is definitely holding his own. So far he's staying with the middle pack, not at the top, but definitely not at the bottom. We'll see how he fairs once the worst dancers are voted off (hopefully). Sometimes voters will keep dancers around long after they should be gone. One such dancer was "Master P", I believe that was his name. He basically "walked" through his dances and didn't really practice.

Hopefully, Chuck will keep improving and stay as long as possible. :)

bradwright
09-30-2009, 02:19 AM
Chuck is definitely holding his own. So far he's staying with the middle pack, not at the top, but definitely not at the bottom. We'll see how he fairs once the worst dancers are voted off (hopefully). Sometimes voters will keep dancers around long after they should be gone. One such dancer was "Master P", I believe that was his name. He basically "walked" through his dances and didn't really practice.

i think his gayness...errr i mean Chuck has what it takes to make it to the end.:)

MattHughesRocks
09-30-2009, 05:24 AM
If the fans are the voted that count then it doesnt even matter how well they actually dance. What's the point of this show??? :blink:

MattHughesRocks
09-30-2009, 05:29 AM
Oh yeah, who went home tonight?

Bonnie
09-30-2009, 05:43 AM
Oh yeah, who went home tonight?

Kathy Ireland

Bonnie
09-30-2009, 05:46 AM
If the fans are the voted that count then it doesnt even matter how well they actually dance. What's the point of this show??? :blink:

Well it's 50% the judges and 50% votes. Sometimes you have someone well-known or popular and they keep getting voted to stay even if they're not that good and should really go. I want the best dancers to end up in the finals.

MattHughesRocks
09-30-2009, 06:05 AM
So when is the whole thing over?

que
09-30-2009, 06:19 AM
who would have thought chuck would make it to week 3? lol

Bonnie
09-30-2009, 06:29 AM
So when is the whole thing over?

The show will be on for several more weeks. Got a lot of dancers to cut before the final two couples are left.

MattHughesRocks
09-30-2009, 06:48 AM
That's just ridiculous!

flo
09-30-2009, 06:49 AM

Yes, I hope so too!!

Remember Steve-O and Steve Wozniak were both around for several weeks too and they were terrible, Chuck is much better.

flo
09-30-2009, 06:51 AM
I think Chuck will for sure outlast Michael Irvin, Tom Delay and the skateboarding guy. Also that scary looking woman that almost got voted off tonight.

Heh, that means he will have to learn at least 4 more routines. :happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Bonnie
09-30-2009, 06:52 AM
That's just ridiculous!

I like at the end when the remaining couples get to do a "free dance" where they get to totally do what they want. I loved Cheryl and Drew Lachey's free dance to "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy"! :w00t:

Bonnie
09-30-2009, 06:57 AM
I think Chuck will for sure outlast Michael Irvin, Tom Delay and the skateboarding guy. Also that scary looking woman that almost got voted off tonight.

Heh, that means he will have to learn at least 4 more routines. :happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Both Michael Irvin and Tom Delay could have a lot of voters calling in for them (athletes and politicians), but Chuck has a lot of fans and he knows a lot of people. Mickey Roarke was in the audience tonight; apparently Chuck knows him.

I think you're right; Chuck could easily outlast those three with votes, but he needs to keep improving each week to get good judges' scores.

Neezar
09-30-2009, 02:10 PM
They need to keep Chuck in those flowing blousy shirts. They mask some of the stiffness. lol.

bradwright
10-01-2009, 07:27 PM
They need to keep Chuck in those flowing blousy shirts. They mask some of the stiffness. lol.

shouldn't someone call a doctor ?
he has been stiff for 2 weeks now and i thought if it lasted for more then 4 hours a Doc. should be consulted.:unsure-1:

Bonnie
10-01-2009, 10:19 PM
shouldn't someone call a doctor ?
he has been stiff for 2 weeks now and i thought if it lasted for more then 4 hours a Doc. should be consulted.:unsure-1:

:laugh: I always laugh when "those" commercials come on. When I first heard them, I was like....wait...isn't that the point? :huh: :laugh:

I guess it's a matter of "too much of a good thing, huh". :laugh: I wonder how many guys have gone to the ER...:Whistle:

:laugh:

TENNESSEAN
10-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Chuck + somba = :ashamed:

Primadawn
10-06-2009, 03:25 AM
:laugh:The kick was good though!

Bonnie
10-06-2009, 03:52 AM
The judges really like him. Did y'all notice the "UFC" plug on her arm. :laugh:

Neezar
10-06-2009, 04:25 AM
:scared0011: I missed it!

MattHughesRocks
10-06-2009, 04:43 AM
I don't think they throw people off on Mondays anyway and that's the best part. Can't wait to see when Chuck goes and he GnP's a judge.That would make for some good viewing.

:scared0011: I missed it!

Bonnie
10-07-2009, 02:23 AM
WOW! The judges chose Anna and Chuck to repeat their dance tonight! :w00t: They love Chuck (not his dancing so much I think)! :laugh:

He's so cute when he smiles.

I almost forgot, he's safe to dance another week. :)

MattHughesRocks
10-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Thanks for posting that Bonnie. As usual, I forgot about that horrible show :ninja:

bradwright
10-07-2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks for posting that Bonnie. As usual, I forgot about that horrible show :ninja:

that's the spirit ! :)

Neezar
10-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I must find it on youtube. :w00t:

Llamafighter
10-07-2009, 04:27 PM
WOW! The judges chose Anna and Chuck to repeat their dance tonight! :w00t: They love Chuck (not his dancing so much I think)! :laugh:

He's so cute when he smiles.

I almost forgot, he's safe to dance another week. :)

I think they were so entertained by it they just had to see it again. What it lacked technically it gained in energy and entertainment.

Twinsmama
10-13-2009, 09:00 PM
I just saw the last episode on cagepotato.com. Chuck did the 2 step and wore wranglers!!! i wasn't digging the vest look though. I thought he did good but the judges didn't like it much.

Llamafighter
10-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I just saw the last episode on cagepotato.com. Chuck did the 2 step and wore wranglers!!! i wasn't digging the vest look though. I thought he did good but the judges didn't like it much.

I thought he did good too. You can tell he's working really hard. I hope he sticks around. the audience seems to like him.

TexasRN
10-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Bye, bye Iceman.

~Amy

bradwright
10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
the nightmare seems to be finally over.:)

at least i think thats what Amy was getting at in her post...i dont actually watch the show myself.:unsure-1:

TexasRN
10-14-2009, 12:09 PM
the nightmare seems to be finally over.:)

at least i think thats what Amy was getting at in her post...i dont actually watch the show myself.:unsure-1:

I tuned in to the last 3 minutes of the show to see who got kicked off. Somebody had to break the news to Michelle. :laugh:

~Amy

Llamafighter
10-14-2009, 01:38 PM
That was kind of sad. he seemed genuinely sad about leaving. I think the show did a lot for his public image and they referred to him as the "Gentle Giant". I like that they showed his kids watching him rehearse and making fun of him.
Chuck seems like a really good guy and I actually hope to see him back in the octagon REAL soon.

Twinsmama
10-14-2009, 06:03 PM
AAwwww I can't believe he was voted off! Their ratings are probably going to drop now. I'm out. -1 anyway:laugh:

it sure did show a different side of him.

MattHughesRocks
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm suprised he lasted this long.The show is a joke anyway if you get to stay based on fan votes and not actual talent.Stupid:blink:

TexasRN
10-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I'm done watching it now. I would rather watch "so you think you can dance" instead.

~Amy

Llamafighter
10-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I'm done watching it now. I would rather watch "so you think you can dance" instead.

~Amy

Good point! Now I can watch a real dance show...:ninja:

MattHughesRocks
11-25-2009, 07:03 AM
And the winner is...........................drum roll please.........DONNY OSMOND!

:jumping0045::jumping0045::jumping0045:

Lesson to Chuck....NEVER go up against a 70's ICON that sings "Puppy Love" not ever!:happydancing: