PDA

View Full Version : Praise God

octagon junkie
09-21-2009, 06:20 AM
My mother was in a car accident tonight, lost control in a curve flipped and landed upside down. I am still shaken but just wanted to post a thanks to God. She is ok (broken shoulder blade) already out of the hospital. I think one of the scariest moments of my life was getting on scene seeing her car upside down in the ravine and saying tell me my mom isnt' still in there and the answer being yes. She was trapped for about 30 min or so but she is fine!! GOD IS GOOD even to those who say they don't believe. I am hopeful this might change her way of thinking??

MattHughesRocks
09-21-2009, 06:58 AM
That's awesome news Andrea!

Vizion
09-21-2009, 12:55 PM
That is awesome. God is good, I'm sure He has plans for your mother. :)

surveyorshawn
09-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Awesome!! I remember praying for something to happen to lead my mom to God years ago. It was not an accident, but now she is serving Him wholeheartedly!! I am praying that your mom will seek and find Him!

Chuck
09-21-2009, 01:30 PM
That's great news Andrea!!!!

Twinsmama
09-21-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm so glad she is okay. It took my son having a serious accident before I really accepted God too. Ask her if she prayed to God to keep her safe at anytime during the accident. When my son was hurt it seemed like instinct to pray to God.

VCURamFan
09-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Andrea, that's so awesome. Praise to God that He protected her.