PDA

View Full Version : i don't want to leave!!

lyndsey823
09-17-2009, 08:06 AM
my boyfriend and i have been in Maui for his sister's wedding since friday. i really, really don't want to leave friday morning!!! can't i just stay here forever!!!!???? as soon as i get home i'll have to post some pics, they're all on my facebook, but they took forever to load on there so i'll have to do it when i get home.

the wedding was gorgeous. probably one of the prettiest i have ever been to. she really set the bar high for if we ever get married :unsure: we have been on the go ever since we got here. going here and there, going to the beach or shopping, doing wedding things. we have been out to eat every night!! working with my personal trainer 3 nights a week for the last 3 months has gone totally down the drain. he is going to murder me Monday night. he'll probably make me do 430 on the leg press just for good measure, lol.

but we have to leave i guess. my family misses me, and i miss them. and i guess i do have to make a living somehow!! if anyone wants to see the pics, and you have a facebook, just search me, lyndsey wiles, same with myspace. they are both private so just shoot me a request and let me know who you are. and if i have you already go check them out. i can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!!

TexasRN
09-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Awww Lyndsey....weddings can be so moving. And Maui? I'm jealous!!! Glad you had a good time.

~Amy