PDA

View Full Version : First 8 min of tuf 10

Maldonado136
09-10-2009, 05:13 AM
here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADs8vsgZsOs

MattHughesRocks
09-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Looks like I'll be giving this season a shot:w00t: I just really hope Kimbo goes out fast. I can't even stand looking at him:scared0015:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
09-10-2009, 06:02 AM
I hope to see some good fights with Roy Nelson winning! I hope their ain't to much stupidity on the show though. I want them to concentrate on the fights and training with better more interesting fighters than last season!

Vizion
09-10-2009, 01:10 PM
I want them to concentrate on the fights and training with better more interesting fighters than last season!Oh I know, I slept through the last season of TUF...:thumbsdown:

Chuck
09-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm looking forward to this season that's for sure. I could do without the house bashing and I'm pretty sure we won't see as much of it this year. Dana and Spike aren't stupid.. the first few times it was good for ratings due to the shock value... not it's just boring...

and eggs being thrown from the balcony... could do without that too.... boring...

I thought the banter between the Crazy Driver and the Well Dressed Thug was pretty darn funny though!:laugh:

Maldonado136
09-10-2009, 04:55 PM
there probably will be antics. dana and a few others have already gone on a rant about how this season is great tv. that usually doesnt mean that they behaved well.

que
09-10-2009, 05:13 PM
i can't believe they put four ex-NFL players in with some real pro's like ben rothwell. this reminds me of UFC 1

Neezar
09-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Roy Nelson: Dana had a big announcement. I thought I was the big announcement. And low and behold here comes Kimbo Slice.....

Burn!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

County Mike
09-10-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm a little disapointed that they made a "special announcement" for Kimbo. He should have just been in there with the rest of the fighters. Also surprised that Rampage wants him on his team so badly.

Neezar
09-10-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm a little disapointed that they made a "special announcement" for Kimbo. He should have just been in there with the rest of the fighters. Also surprised that Rampage wants him on his team so badly.

He wants him for the drama. :frantics:

Maldonado136
09-10-2009, 08:24 PM
i can't believe they put four ex-NFL players in with some real pro's like ben rothwell. this reminds me of UFC 1

you mean nelson lol and they have had pro fights before so it wasnt like they were coming in with 0-0 records. they deserve to be on the show as much as blake bowman or jules bruchez did. in the end though its all about ratings.

billwilliams70
09-10-2009, 09:01 PM
When does it start.....gotta set the DVR.

Later.

Neezar
09-10-2009, 09:03 PM
When does it start.....gotta set the DVR.

Later.

Sept 16th. I think. If I am wrong, then it's still your fault. :laugh:

Rev
09-10-2009, 09:07 PM
I loved it when the football player said "f%$# him, f%$# that guy." I must admit that I am looking forward to this season.

Neezar
09-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I loved it when the football player said "f%$# him, f%$# that guy." I must admit that I am looking forward to this season.

Stop talking like that, Rev. :angry:

But, yeah, Kimbo might as well paint a bullseye on his forehead. :laugh:

sender
09-10-2009, 09:41 PM
"I WANT KIMBO ON MY TEAM" hahaha im actualy pretty pumped about this season... I might get cable just to watch it

billwilliams70
09-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Sept 16th. I think. If I am wrong, then it's still your fault. :laugh:
Okay......thanks.

Later.

Irish Pride
09-10-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to this season. Thanks for posting the link to the video. I hadn't seen that.

I too thought it was bad form to bring Kimbo out like that.

rockdawg21
09-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Awesome, thanks for sharing this! I've been pumped for months just knowing the cast anyways, this makes it even more so!

Maldonado136
09-11-2009, 04:05 AM
oh wow i just watched a video preview on the ufc site and it has different scenes. rampage destroys a door lol. its on www.ufc.com check it out.

Jonlion
09-11-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm excited for this one!

Rampage and Rashad's running arguements is hilarious to watch because they are like two 5 year olds!

rockdawg21
09-11-2009, 11:20 AM
oh wow i just watched a video preview on the ufc site and it has different scenes. rampage destroys a door lol. its on www.ufc.com check it out.

Rampage is just copying Forrest.

Chuck
09-11-2009, 01:32 PM

Couldn't find it.... :sad:

Maldonado136
09-11-2009, 08:51 PM
its on the very front page on the big video player. its the third video and it has an icon of kimbos face.

atomdanger
09-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I hope to see some good fights with Roy Nelson winning! I hope their ain't to much stupidity on the show though. I want them to concentrate on the fights and training with better more interesting fighters than last season!

Yeah same here.
I really liked the Tito season because they showed so much of the actual trianing.

que
09-12-2009, 12:18 AM
when he said "there is one fighter left, and he's a guy i've talked a TON of sh*t about for a long time" i wonder if any of them thought it was going to be fedor and pooped their pants. that would have been awesome if it was fedor who walked through those doors

Chuck
09-12-2009, 12:19 AM
its on the very front page on the big video player. its the third video and it has an icon of kimbos face.

LOL... still can't find it! :D

The UFC video page or the UFC Ultimate Fighter page?

Neezar
09-12-2009, 01:34 AM
LOL... still can't find it! :D

The UFC video page or the UFC Ultimate Fighter page?

It is on the link he posted, Chuck. :laugh: There is a box (kinda like a TV screen) with many little boxes in a row just under and attached to that box. One of those boxes has Kimbo's face in it. Click it!

(There is another one just to the left of Kimbo about TUF also.

Geez!

F34R
09-15-2009, 12:59 PM
when he said "there is one fighter left, and he's a guy i've talked a TON of sh*t about for a long time" i wonder if any of them thought it was going to be fedor and pooped their pants. that would have been awesome if it was fedor who walked through those doors

That would have been f'in hilarious to watch everyone drop and tap out as he walked in lmfao!!!

or

They all turning and looking at each other ****ting on themselves lol!!! lmfao.....