PDA

View Full Version : Crocop on Fedor "I don't understand his attitude"

que
09-08-2009, 11:29 PM
"I don't know, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know him well enough to say anything more, I don't know if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know. I don't know the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know."

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/09/08/mirko-cro-cop-cant-figure-out-why-fedor-emelianenko-ducked-the/

Chuck
09-08-2009, 11:45 PM
"I don't know, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know him well enough to say anything more, I don't know if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know. I don't know the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know."

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/09/08/mirko-cro-cop-cant-figure-out-why-fedor-emelianenko-ducked-the/

Excellent points by Mirko.... but hey, what does he know right??

rockdawg21
09-09-2009, 01:26 AM
CroCop took the words right outta my mouth.

F34R
09-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Summary:

" I don't know"

lol. Hope I saved someone a lot of reading. ;)

Neezar
09-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Summary:

" I don't know"

lol. Hope I saved someone a lot of reading. ;)

:laugh: That is what I was thinking. Let's count them. lol

"I don't know 1, I like Fedor very much as a fighter, as a man, I don't know 2 him well enough to say anything more, I don't know3 if somebody controls him," Cro Cop said. "I don't know4. I don't know5 the situation. I don't want to insult Fedor, but I really don't understand his attitude. I don't know6 why he doesn't want to enter the UFC. Definitely the UFC offered him the best possible deal, to pay him much more than Dream can offer or Strikeforce can offer, but he's just refusing to go there. I don't know7 why. I think he should take the shot but why, what are his reasons, I don't know8. I don't think he's afraid, but I think he wants to keep his perfect (record), maybe he thinks the competition in the UFC is too tough. I don't know9. I think he should come. Why he's not there, I don't know10."

10! :laugh:

Neezar
09-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Why is everyone talking about Fedor? Hmmm, I don't know. :laugh:

Rev
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Everyone is talking about Fedor because the people doing the interviews are asking about him. Even CroCop said that Fedor should be in the UFC, but I am sure someone is gonna say that Dana is telling him what to say or pulling his strings or something like that.

Crisco
09-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Fedor is owned by the Russian Mob. They keep him in control by threatening his family.

/endthread

Rev
09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Fedor is owned by the Russian Mob. They keep him in control by threatening his family.

/endthread
well then why doesnt he hire jet lee to go save them?

Crisco
09-09-2009, 06:16 PM
well then why doesnt he hire jet lee to go save them?

Because in real life 115 pound 4 foot asian are not that bad ass :tongue0011:

Rev
09-09-2009, 07:25 PM
:scared0015:take it back!!!! You take that back right now!!!!!!

Jason 16
09-10-2009, 02:38 AM
:scared0015:take it back!!!! You take that back right now!!!!!!

:laugh::cool:

Neezar
09-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Hush, David Banner! :angry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

David_Banner
09-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Glad to see someone else agrees with my theory...thanks Mirko.

Neezar
09-10-2009, 03:38 AM
See! I knew it!

:laugh:

billwilliams70
09-10-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know why so many people keep talking about Fedor and the UFC. It didn't happen when everyone thought it would....but it could happen in the future. I don't know how long Strikeforce is going to be around. I don't know Dana White, I just know that he doesn't really care too much for competition. I don't know Fedor, but maybe Cro Cop is right. I don't know Cro Cop either, but I do know that he quickly found out how tough the UFC is after coming here from Pride. I didn't know any of the folks at Pride, maybe they held Fedor somewhere and brainwashed him, since I don't really know Fedor, there could be some truth to that. I just don't know.

Later.

Neezar
09-10-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't know why so many people keep talking about Fedor and the UFC. It didn't happen when everyone thought it would....but it could happen in the future. I don't know how long Strikeforce is going to be around. I don't know Dana White, I just know that he doesn't really care too much for competition. I don't know Fedor, but maybe Cro Cop is right. I don't know Cro Cop either, but I do know that he quickly found out how tough the UFC is after coming here from Pride. I didn't know any of the folks at Pride, maybe they held Fedor somewhere and brainwashed him, since I don't really know Fedor, there could be some truth to that. I just don't know.

Later.

:cool::laugh:

Tyburn
09-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Fedor saw what happened when Mirko went to the UFC :laugh:

David_Banner
09-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Hush, David Banner! :angry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't appreciate you trying to oppress me :angel:

Chuck
09-12-2009, 04:18 PM
I don't appreciate you trying to oppress me :angel:

Yeah don't make David Banner angry.... you wouldn't like him when he's angry... :punch:

VCURamFan
09-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah don't make David Banner hungry.... you wouldn't like him when he's hungry... :punch:
http://rlv.zcache.com/you_wouldnt_like_me_when_im_hungry_tshirt-p235016425122023284ojhl_210.jpg
Fixed

David_Banner
09-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Yeah don't make David Banner angry.... you wouldn't like him when he's angry... :punch:

That has been said, yes. But if it means anything, I forgive easy and I don't hold grudges for long.. :)

David_Banner
09-13-2009, 03:16 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/you_wouldnt_like_me_when_im_hungry_tshirt-p235016425122023284ojhl_210.jpg
Fixed

I need me one of those..