PDA

View Full Version : Shaq vs

TexasRN
09-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Shaq vs is going to take on Oscar De La Hoya for his next show. Should be quite comical.

Ok, there Nate.....

~Amy

Chuck
09-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Shaq vs is going to take on Oscar De La Hoya for his next show. Should be quite comical.

Ok, there Nate.....

~Amy

LOL.... Nate doesn't even know we have a sports section Amy... you could have just told him you posted in here.. he would have never know :D

MattHughesRocks
09-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I had to look for a few seconds and I was thinking " ok now where is the sports section" :laugh:

TexasRN
09-06-2009, 04:06 PM
LOL.... Nate doesn't even know we have a sports section Amy... you could have just told him you posted in here.. he would have never know :D

Are you kidding? Nate knows everything. He can probably tell from my typing what kind of cookies I'm eating right now. :laugh:

~Amy

NateR
09-06-2009, 04:36 PM
The only reason I knew no one had posted in here is because I still got that error message when I clicked on that Pacquiaoua thread.

Of course, Amy could have gotten away with just posting some generic reply to one of the existing threads, that would have fixed the problem too.

TexasRN
09-06-2009, 04:46 PM
The only reason I knew no one had posted in here is because I still got that error message when I clicked on that Pacquiaoua thread.

Of course, Amy could have gotten away with just posting some generic reply to one of the existing threads, that would have fixed the problem too.

:laugh: I couldn't do that, Nate! It's much more fun this way.....

~Amy