PDA

View Full Version : Stranger slaps crying 2 year old at WalMart

MattHughesRocks
09-03-2009, 03:16 AM
STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (Sept. 2) - Police say a 61-year-old man annoyed with a crying 2-year-old girl at a suburban Atlanta Walmart slapped the child several times after warning the toddler's mother to keep her quiet.
A police report says after the stranger hit the girl at least four times, he said: "See, I told you I would shut her up."

Video
http://news.aol.com/article/stranger-slapped-screaming-child-in/653392?icid=main|main|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fnews. aol.com%2Farticle%2Fstranger-slapped-screaming-child-in%2F653392

Neezar
09-03-2009, 03:24 AM
:angry: :punch:

Chuck
09-03-2009, 03:25 AM
STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (Sept. 2) - Police say a 61-year-old man annoyed with a crying 2-year-old girl at a suburban Atlanta Walmart slapped the child several times after warning the toddler's mother to keep her quiet.
A police report says after the stranger hit the girl at least four times, he said: "See, I told you I would shut her up."

Video
http://news.aol.com/article/stranger-slapped-screaming-child-in/653392?icid=main|main|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fnews. aol.com%2Farticle%2Fstranger-slapped-screaming-child-in%2F653392

You know striking a Senior citizen is something I never thought I would do but for this guy I could see me making an exception... :punch:

MattHughesRocks
09-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Should have a pitbull eat his toes off :angry:

Bonnie
09-03-2009, 03:52 AM
Now if any senior citizen deserves to be tasered, it's that old geezer! :angry:

logrus
09-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Good, I mean hell the mother should have been disciplining her child anyways.

MattHughesRocks
09-03-2009, 04:43 AM
I knew you'd say that.Jerk :laugh:

County Mike
09-03-2009, 10:56 AM
61 isn't THAT much of a senior citizen. I just played golf with an 81 year old man. If I didn't have a higher handicap, we would have kicked my butt.

Of course, if he was a real man, it would have only taken one slap to shut that kid up.

rockdawg21
09-03-2009, 12:24 PM
It took him 4 slaps to shut her up. What a wimp!

Llamafighter
09-03-2009, 12:28 PM

No kidding, I mean what 2 yr old cries??
:rolleyes:

:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
09-03-2009, 12:37 PM
who was the walmart greeter on duty?? they should be fired ... isn't it their job to slap kids that are crying??

cubsfan47
09-03-2009, 12:40 PM
who was the walmart greeter on duty?? they should be fired ... isn't it their job to slap kids that are crying??
:scared0015: :scared0011: :laugh:

que
09-03-2009, 12:43 PM
good. those walmart kids need to shut up. their parents are even worse than they are

Bonnie
09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
61 isn't THAT much of a senior citizen. I just played golf with an 81 year old man. If I didn't have a higher handicap, we would have kicked my butt.

Of course, if he was a real man, it would have only taken one slap to shut that kid up.

You're right, 61 in this day and age is considered a young whippersnapper. :laugh: If he's this much of a crabapple at 61, what's he gonna be like at 81? :scared0015: :scared0011:

I can't blame him for wanting the kid to be quiet since I've been guilty of thinking, "Ughhh!...can't you and your screaming kid just leave the store!" :laugh: But, him laying his hands on that child, uh uh, absolutely NOT! :punch: :punch: :punch:

Twinsmama
09-03-2009, 01:57 PM
what a dirt bag! i have heard mothers that let their children cry forever in the store though. it's rude of them but nothing justifies hitting a strangers kid. if a baby is crying hitting isn't going to do anything other than make them cry more. duh!:laugh:

Primadawn
09-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I hate having to go to WalMart! So I usually go really late at night--like 11 or midnight--and I can't BELIEVE how many people are still in there with their kids--and of course the kids are crying and screaming, etc...they're TIRED!!! Parents should be slapped for that!

Having said that, if anyone ever slapped one of my kids, it would be the LAST thing they would do! :angry:

adamt
09-03-2009, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=Primadawn]Parents should be slapped for that!

[QUOTE]

ditto..... He shoulda slapped the mama.....she's the one that needed it.....

County Mike
09-03-2009, 02:32 PM
True. I would try to quiet my kid or I'd probably leave the store as quickly as possible.

However, if someone else tried to smack one of my kids, you'd be hearing "clean up on aisle 4" because dude's blood would be spilled.

Miss Foxy
09-03-2009, 03:21 PM
:winking0071: :happy0159: Now if any senior citizen deserves to be tasered, it's that old geezer! :angry:

sender
09-03-2009, 04:14 PM
hahahahaha I dont mean to laugh but that would have been somthing funny to see...

:frantics:

Crisco
09-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Yea the the idea of it just seems pretty funny.

Monty Python style.

Tyburn
09-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Well...as someone who works in a store, I can tell you it is EXTREMELY annoying when little kids play up. BUT, you shouldnt hit them, unless you are the parents...and in my store, it usually is followed by one of the parents smacking the kid :laugh:

Now...as has happened, in a Tesco store in this country, you would be suprised what irrate customers will do to one another, in this Tesco store someone got killed for que jumping...and in another one, an irrate customer went out to his car and drove it through the front of the building :blink:

There is such a thing as a "Citizens Arrest" not sure if this is something available under US law...but Security people could actually criminally arrest someone if they had proof...get that wrong...and guess who gets done for false imprisonment :ninja:

logrus
09-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Well...as someone who works in a store, I can tell you it is EXTREMELY annoying when little kids play up. BUT, you shouldnt hit them, unless you are the parents...and in my store, it usually is followed by one of the parents smacking the kid :laugh:

Now...as has happened, in a Tesco store in this country, you would be suprised what irrate customers will do to one another, in this Tesco store someone got killed for que jumping...and in another one, an irrate customer went out to his car and drove it through the front of the building :blink:

There is such a thing as a "Citizens Arrest" not sure if this is something available under US law...but Security people could actually criminally arrest someone if they had proof...get that wrong...and guess who gets done for false imprisonment :ninja:

Ahh Tesco, The Walmart of the European world. Ty are you ever going to send me any Irn Bru or whaaa?

Neezar
09-04-2009, 10:52 PM

I think only Gomers can do that.

For you young'uns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM

:laugh:

Spiritwalker
09-05-2009, 12:11 AM
My kids have acted up in public in the past.. sure.. they are kids.. but someone hits my kid.. they WILL be hit back.. :punch:

Rev
09-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Dude, I cant stand it when a kid is just screaming and screaming with the parents dong nothing, but, if I saw someone slap a baby in the face 4 times in the store, I would be upset regaurdless of who it was. If I found out it was a stranger, I would have beat the snott out of them. If someone hit my baby, I would not be able to control myself, honestly I would do everthing I could to kill them, I would regret it later(maybe) but I would try and kill them.

rockdawg21
09-06-2009, 03:52 PM
My kids have acted up in public in the past.. sure.. they are kids.. but someone hits my kid.. they WILL be hit back.. :punch:
Good think you're raising your kids in a good Conservative home, at least you're teaching your kids to fight back. If you were a Liberal, you would teach them to handle the violent dispute with compassion and diplomacy, because that's how it really works right? :laugh:

Spiritwalker
09-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Good think you're raising your kids in a good Conservative home, at least you're teaching your kids to fight back. If you were a Liberal, you would teach them to handle the violent dispute with compassion and diplomacy, because that's how it really works right? :laugh:

I try not to subscribe to either Liberal or Conservative tags.. but those do fit best...

I like to think about it in a more simple way....

If you are talking to me.. I will talk..
If you raise your hands to me.. I will beat you to the punch

MattHughesRocks
01-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Here's the latest...

Man found guilty of slapping girl in Ga. Walmart

The Associated Press
Tuesday, January 19, 2010; 7:52 PM

ATLANTA -- A Georgia man has been found guilty of second degree child cruelty for slapping a crying 2-year-old at a Walmart.

Roger Stephens of Stone Mountain was convicted Tuesday in a Gwinnett County bench trial, which is held without a jury.

Stephens, who was 61 when arrested, will spend six months in jail followed by six months of home confinement.

Authorities say the girl and her mother were shopping on Aug. 31, when the toddler began crying. The police report says Stephens approached the mother and said, "If you don't shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you."

Authorities say Stephens then slapped her four or five times.

According to police, Stephens said: "See, I told you I would shut her up."

A call to Stephens' court-appointed lawyer was not immediately returned.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/19/AR2010011904095.html

Oddtodd76
01-20-2010, 02:26 AM
Here's the latest...

The Associated Press

ATLANTA -- A Georgia man has been found guilty of second degree child cruelty for slapping a crying 2-year-old at a Walmart.

Roger Stephens of Stone Mountain was convicted Tuesday in a Gwinnett County bench trial, which is held without a jury.

Stephens, who was 61 when arrested, will spend six months in jail followed by six months of home confinement.

Authorities say the girl and her mother were shopping on Aug. 31, when the toddler began crying. The police report says Stephens approached the mother and said, "If you don't shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/19/AR2010011904095.html

he's goin to jail to get slapped around too! hahahaha except, they won't be slapping him on the face!:scared0015:

Maldonado136
01-20-2010, 03:26 AM
of course it happens in a walmart....

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-20-2010, 06:25 AM
You know striking a Senior citizen is something I never thought I would do but for this guy I could see me making an exception... :punch:

Thats kinda my thought to!

DonnaMaria
01-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Here's the latest...

The Associated Press

How was able to get in 4 slaps!!!!!!! :blink:When he raised his hand towards my child I would have flattened him!

No one touches my girls. No one. :angry:

Tyburn
01-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Working in a store...I can understand that its very annoying when this stupid kids do cry and scream and make loud noises.

but I dont advocate any physical contact...especially if the child doesnt belong to you...I just wish the parents would pay more attention to the child and less to their shopping list sometimes.

But Babies in the store are wonderful...its usually the toddlers that are a nightmare. Babies just sorta lie there :ashamed: I wish I had a baby :sad: