PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Euthanized After Chewing Off Toes of 4-Month-Old

Mac
09-03-2009, 03:14 AM
One more reason i HATE this breed of dog . Worhtless in every sence of the word. Only good for testing bullet ballistics.

The 1-year-old dog was put down and tested negative for rabies. A spokeswoman for Onslow County Animal Control said that to test for rabies, animals must first be euthanized.

Messages left for the attorneys of the mother, Robie Lynn Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Tremayne Spillman, were not returned Wednesday.

The baby is in stable condition at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. The dog chewed the toes off his left foot Sunday night.

Jenkins told police she was on medication and didn't hear the baby crying even though she was sleeping in the same room.

Miss Foxy
09-03-2009, 03:18 AM
I would like to bite that mothers face off!!!!!!!!! How could she not hear her baby?! OMG this is awful...Lets put bbq sauce on her and let a pack of animals chew on her!!..Im so sad for that poor baby..:sad:

bradwright
09-03-2009, 03:19 AM
One more reason i HATE this breed of dog . Worhtless in every sence of the word. Only good for testing bullet ballistics.

The 1-year-old dog was put down and tested negative for rabies. A spokeswoman for Onslow County Animal Control said that to test for rabies, animals must first be euthanized.

Messages left for the attorneys of the mother, Robie Lynn Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Tremayne Spillman, were not returned Wednesday.

The baby is in stable condition at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. The dog chewed the toes off his left foot Sunday night.

Jenkins told police she was on medication and didn't hear the baby crying even though she was sleeping in the same room.
yeah right...i can just imagine the kind of medication she was on.

MattHughesRocks
09-03-2009, 03:43 AM
The mother needs to be stoned half to death:angry:

matthughesfan21
09-03-2009, 03:58 AM
The mother needs to be stoned half to death:angry:
she probably already was stoned when all this was going on...i wold bet anything that this happened in the hood, poor mother, mean pitbull, guy named Treymane....yep defintely ghetto

MattHughesRocks
09-03-2009, 04:05 AM
:laugh:

:ninja:

she probably already was stoned when all this was going on...i wold bet anything that this happened in the hood, poor mother, mean pitbull, guy named Treymane....yep defintely ghetto

County Mike
09-03-2009, 11:50 AM

Was thinking the exact same thing. I guess CRACK could be classified as medication, to a crack-whore.

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Was thinking the exact same thing. I guess CRACK could be classified as medication, to a crack-whore.She had glaucoma.:ninja:

rockdawg21
09-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Ugh, it's only a matter of time before people forget about pit bulls being "so dangerous" and start hating on another breed of dog. Just like Cesar Milan (The Dog Whisperer) says:

"In the United States, in the '70s, they did the same thing to the Doberman. In the '80s they did it to the German shepherd, in the '90s they did it to the Rottweiler, and now they're doing it to the pit bull," he says.