PDA

View Full Version : Pole-dancing doll

Play The Man
09-01-2009, 02:56 AM
http://rsmccain.blogspot.com/2009/08/cultural-apocalypse-watch-pole-dancer.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XDLnpGlOHFU/Spu6RKX82nI/AAAAAAAAD54/54cYaP4D1xQ/s400/500x_pole-dancer.jpg

It rotates. It has blinking lights, a disco ball, and a pole. And it's probably one of the wrongest toys you can give to any girl.

"Probably"? One hesitates to ask what could possibly be worse. I'm sure the manufacturers will soon be offering a stripper accessory kit -- tramp-stamp tattoo stickers, clip-on belly-button ring, garter with play-money, mint-flavored candy Newports -- but then again, there's always the nipple-tassle T-shirt for girls.

Last year, we had the reality-TV video of Kim Kardashian's pre-teen sisters -- age 9 and 11 -- getting pole-dancing lessons. Earlier this month, there was video of Miley Cyrus's 9-year-old sister Noah pole-dancing -- in black boots and red skirt -- at a pre-party for the Teen Choice Awards.

Today's cultural forecast: Raging epidemics of abuse, perversion, disease and addiction, with a 40% chance of widely scattered fire and brimstone.

:no:

Mac
09-01-2009, 04:06 AM
wow , just wow .

And people are surprised when thier daughters get into trouble . Guess what , you let your daughter dress like a slut , and play with slut toys , youre raising a slut. Pretty simple.

Neezar
09-01-2009, 04:07 AM
wow , just wow .

And people are surprised when thier daughters get into trouble . Guess what , you let your daughter dress like a slut , and play with slut toys , youre raising a slut. Pretty simple.

Are you implying that only sluts pole dance? :mellow:

Mac
09-01-2009, 04:11 AM
Are you implying that only sluts pole dance? :mellow:

No not at all .

I followed that link and seen the video in there , if you look at that vid it shows a 9 year old pole dancing with grown men sitting around drinking beer , while children pole dance .

No im not really commenting on the pole dancing , just the children now adays . Ive seen 7 year olds wear stuff in this small rural town that would make jenna jameson blush

Neezar
09-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Would you call that 'pole dancing'? Or dancing around a pole? I think there is a difference? Don't you? :laugh:

Mac
09-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Would you call that 'pole dancing'? Or dancing around a pole? I think there is a difference? Don't you? :laugh:

im done commenting in this thread , before i dig myself into a hole i cant climb out of lol

Neezar
09-01-2009, 04:44 AM
im done commenting in this thread , before i dig myself into a hole i cant climb out of lol

:laugh:

And, of course, as your friend I was throwing you another shovel. :laugh:

Mac
09-01-2009, 04:46 AM
:laugh:

And, of course, as your friend I was throwing you another shovel. :laugh:

Thanks sweetheart!! lol . I figured when i struck oil i better stop.

Maldonado136
09-01-2009, 05:09 AM
"if you dont like this then youre close minded!" psh thats what the fools will say. riiiight

MattHughesRocks
09-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Whores!

County Mike
09-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm a fan of ADULT women pole dancing. It's not for kids though.

They have to wait until they're old enough. Just like driving a car.