PDA

View Full Version : Gina Carano?

ggcarano
08-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Ok my most superbly chum in the whole period (His a wretch) is wildly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would pray him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't hear what he was saying, so how is she conspicuous whats her livelihood and is she fasten on or married. Like I said I would petition him but he would of went off a article and I don't contain time in the service of that so if you know something nearly her it would help me alot.

Preach
08-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Ok my most superbly chum in the whole period (His a wretch) is wildly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would pray him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't hear what he was saying, so how is she conspicuous whats her livelihood and is she fasten on or married. Like I said I would petition him but he would of went off a article and I don't contain time in the service of that so if you know something nearly her it would help me alot.
:frantics:

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 01:49 PM
:sign0094:

fightpastor
08-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Not to be rude, but I got deleted once on this forum for an innocent post. This is possibly the most bizarre post I have read on any forum. I don't even know what this is.

:wacko:

www.fightpastor.com

MattHughesRocks
08-28-2009, 03:26 PM
But his post doesnt contain self advertisement.Just total and complete confusion.There's a difference :laugh:

Not to be rude, but I got deleted once on this forum for an innocent post. This is possibly the most bizarre post I have read on any forum. I don't even know what this is.

www.fightpastor.com

fightpastor
08-28-2009, 03:37 PM
But his post doesnt contain self advertisement.Just total and complete confusion.There's a difference :laugh:

Not to tell you how to moderate your forums but seriously, what hurts the overall forum more, a linked blog or incoherent, non-sense as threads. I am just sayin....

:punch:

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I'd say the thread starter does not speak English as a first language.

NateR
08-28-2009, 03:43 PM

www.fightpastor.com

What did you post that got you deleted? I'm the one responsible for deleting suspicious accounts, so I'm curious as to what it was you posted that I might have found suspect.

fightpastor
08-28-2009, 03:52 PM
What did you post that got you deleted? I'm the one responsible for deleting suspicious accounts, so I'm curious as to what it was you posted that I might have found suspect.

It didn't really bother me and someone explained it to me through a private message. I will usually link my blog at the bottom of my posts and you guys just wanted to make sure I was going to be an active part of the forum. I got it.

I was teasing her with this.

Though this is the craziest post I have ever read.

Llamafighter
08-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Excuse me...I speak jive

Ok my best friend in my life (he's a psycho) is madly in love with Gina Carano and he talks about her all day and night long. Like I would try to talk to him but he would just start ranting and I'd ignore him, so what is she like in real life and is she dating anyone or married. Like I said I would ask him but he would of told me a long story and I don't have the time so if you know something about her it would help me alot.

or something like that

Llamafighter
08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
It didn't really bother me and someone explained it to me through a private message. I will usually link my blog at the bottom of my posts and you guys just wanted to make sure I was going to be an active part of the forum. I got it.

I was teasing her with this.

Though this is the craziest post I have ever read.

Your blog is very well put together!

Neezar
08-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Excuse me...I speak jive

:happy0198:

Miss Foxy
08-28-2009, 04:27 PM
WTF? Please de-code this? I am willing to read it in English or Espaņol!??

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 04:38 PM
It was an adlib.

"Ok my most weird noun in the whole method of timeweird caption is weird verb in weird verb with person and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would verb him but he would just start verb and I wouldn't hear what he was verb, so how is she any word whats her adverb and is she any word on or any word. Like I said I would verb him but he would of went off a noun and I don't pronoun time in the verb of that so if you know something nearly pronoun it would verb me alot."

Start your own now!

VCURamFan
08-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Excuse me...I speak jiveHahaha, nice Airplane reference!!:laugh:

TexasRN
08-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Excuse me...I speak jive

or something like that

Hilarious. This is why I'm friends with you. Wait, we're still friends right? You didn't get all cool over summer vacation and dump me for the "in" crowd, right? Right?!!!! :unsure-1:

~Amy

TexasRN
08-28-2009, 05:56 PM
It was an adlib.

"Ok my most weird noun in the whole method of timeweird caption is weird verb in weird verb with person and he talks about her all broad daylight and night long. Like I would verb him but he would just start verb and I wouldn't hear what he was verb, so how is she any word whats her adverb and is she any word on or any word. Like I said I would verb him but he would of went off a noun and I don't pronoun time in the verb of that so if you know something nearly pronoun it would verb me alot."

Start your own now!

Dude, I love MadLibs. Played for hours on car trips as a kid. You know, before Nintendo, DVDs, and iPods.

~Amy

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Dude, I love MadLibs. Played for hours on car trips as a kid. You know, before Nintendo, DVDs, and iPods.

~Amy
MadLibs, that's right. I forgot what they were called!

Yeah, don't forget about 20 questions, bloody knuckles, who can hold their breath the longest, etc.

County Mike
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gina_carano_maxim.jpg

Just keeping the thread on topic.

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 06:44 PM
This one is better.
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090816/capt.5fd59c14d6424814ba3c442122000ee5.strikeforce_ mixed_martial_arts_sja107.jpg
http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gina_carano_maxim.jpg

Just keeping the thread on topic.

adamt
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM

it sounds like he wrote it in spanish(or some other foreign language) and had it translated by an automatic translater online then posted it........

adamt
08-28-2009, 06:57 PM

nope..... she's available and prolly waitin fer ya call right now.......

rearnakedchoke
08-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Excuse me...I speak jive

or something like that
Thanks for the translation Dolemite ... you da man ... way doooown in the jungle deep ... lol

Miss Foxy
08-28-2009, 07:53 PM
This one is better.
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090816/capt.5fd59c14d6424814ba3c442122000ee5.strikeforce_ mixed_martial_arts_sja107.jpg
GIna looked ugly..This is the only time I have ever thought that..

ufcfan2
08-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Sounds like a drunken British:Whistle: hmm, is that u Bisping? I told ya u shouldn't be typin' after that KO u took :tongue0011:

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 10:13 PM
GIna looked ugly..This is the only time I have ever thought that..
Never looked better :laugh:

Chuck
08-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Excuse me...I speak jive

or something like that
That's comedy gold right there..

VCURamFan
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Hilarious. This is why I'm friends with you. Wait, we're still friends right? You didn't get all cool over summer vacation and dump me for the "in" crowd, right? Right?!!!! :unsure-1:

~AmyAmy, this is Mark we're talking about here. There's no way the In Crowd would let him within spitting distance!:laugh:

Preach
08-29-2009, 06:23 PM
just to stay on topic................

dshfgsdakgfuisdufguisdg uiui dguifg uigsduic gudsubvguisdgfu8iuigr7u3e89rysdugis hjdsgfyu sdhfpwguigjsdgjfipgui gyuyusdui gusdg uisduijkghuisduio sdyuiusdiudsiouf 89ewiuhgf iuhuihuhsdifgiugssuifsd gs kgs s kdjksdkjlgsdafjklsdakjsdafkjsdkjsdyuiuweoy sd fjk fs dredfdw

Rev
08-30-2009, 12:42 AM
I was hurting from the "I speak jive", line!!!!!:laugh:

Neezar
08-30-2009, 04:47 AM
I was hurting from the "I speak jive", line!!!!!:laugh:

So did I. I laughed again tonight, too. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
08-30-2009, 04:49 AM
The really funny part about this thread is that it's that it's in the TUF section and no Mod moved iit :laugh:
Slackers! Everyone of ya! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tyburn
08-30-2009, 06:27 PM
The really funny part about this thread is that it's that it's in the TUF section and no Mod moved iit :laugh:
Slackers! Everyone of ya! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I blame Mac :ninja:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
08-30-2009, 09:52 PM
I just wanted to get this thread back on track again:

Humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina
http://thingsfatpeoplehate.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gina_carano_.jpeg

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gina-carano.jpg

http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gina.jpg

rearnakedchoke
08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
:jaw-dropping:

I just wanted to get this thread back on track again:

Humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina humina
http://thingsfatpeoplehate.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gina_carano_.jpeg

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gina-carano.jpg

http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gina.jpg

bradwright
09-03-2009, 01:26 AM

I'm surprised by some of you so called intellects around here,this makes perfect sense to me.:Whistle: