PDA

View Full Version : Goin to the Indy gun show tomorrow!

Oddtodd76
08-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Well folks, I took the day off tomorrow to go to the indianapolis gun show. Biggest gun show east of the miss river!
It was a great time earlier this year...so i gotta go back!

Llamafighter
08-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Well folks, I took the day off tomorrow to go to the indianapolis gun show. Biggest gun show east of the miss river!
It was a great time earlier this year...so i gotta go back!

Have fun and give my regards to Indy!

MattHughesRocks
08-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Todd, you don't have Shane with you do you? Dave is looking for him and it'd moi importantano :w00t:

Neezar
08-28-2009, 02:44 PM
What do you actually do at a gun show (if Matt isn't there, lol)? Just look? Or can you shoot something?

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Don't you know, guns kill people?! You're a bad bad person!

Mac
08-28-2009, 05:46 PM
lucky sob !!!!! lol

MattHughesRocks
08-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Look at cute boys! Duh Denise! :w00t:

What do you actually do at a gun show (if Matt isn't there, lol)? Just look? Or can you shoot something?

VCURamFan
08-29-2009, 02:37 PM
What do you actually do at a gun show (if Matt isn't there, lol)? Just look? Or can you shoot something?They have lotsa Bambis & Thumpers frollicking out back for target practice. :devil:

MattHughesRocks
08-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Or you can let your 6 year old shot an Uzi if Dad's watching! :scared0011:

Chuck
08-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Or you can let your 6 year old shot an Uzi if Dad's watching! :scared0011:

Michelle you're a genius!!!! We need to start a Shooting Zoo instead of a petting zoo at events like this.... give the kids a little plunker... toss in some Bambi's and Thumpers and let 'em go!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oddtodd76
08-30-2009, 01:35 AM
I bought lots and lots of ammo! Can't find the stuff here. Plus, I know a guy that sells it very cheap to me. Had a couple of buddies go. They said they weren't going to buy much. One spent over $800. I guess that isn't much to him.
And it was the first time that i got to carry a concealed firearm. I got my carry permit. Many of you will just think that is stupid...but it is a redneck thing and i liked it!

Mac
08-30-2009, 01:42 AM
I bought lots and lots of ammo! Can't find the stuff here. Plus, I know a guy that sells it very cheap to me. Had a couple of buddies go. They said they weren't going to buy much. One spent over $800. I guess that isn't much to him.
And it was the first time that i got to carry a concealed firearm. I got my carry permit. Many of you will just think that is stupid...but it is a redneck thing and i liked it!

WAYYYYYYY TO VAGUE OF A POST !!!!

Info , what rounds did you buy ?> was the prices good ???? what were the prices ???????

On the concealed carry , was it everything you dremt it would be ? Us illinois folks can only dream about it .

Oddtodd76
08-30-2009, 02:49 PM
ok...most of the time, i don't like to post what i bought for firearms, ammo, etc... the obaminators could be watching! LOL

I bought 1,000 rounds of 9mm. 1,000 rounds of .223. and 500 rounds of .45acp. and just 50 rounds of Remington's golden saber 9mm(that is for my conceal carry).
The bulk ammo i bought from Acme ammo. They make it just like federal ammo. I have had only one misfire with their ammo (out of 500 rounds). And i put that shell in my buddies ar and it fired right off. None of that wolf junk for me! :)

My buddy bought a bunch of stuff for his (i forgot what it is called) ak that shoots 12 gauge shells.

My other buddy bought some ar accessories.

And as soon as i crossed state lines, I loaded my clip in my Springfield XD9 compact and put it in my holster. Of course now my buddies want to take the conceal carry course so they can do the same. You can actually open carry there, but i chose not to. I would like to look like John Wayne walking around...but, you would be the first one taken out if something bad were to happen.(and we were in some "less desirable" neighborhoods.