PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore being sued by 30,000 scientists

Vizion
08-25-2009, 06:02 AM
It seems that since Al Gore et al are "too good" to debate Global Warming and have declared its reality "case closed" there are many annoyed scientists WORLDWIDE itching to debate him and his rogues gallery on the issue. Their stance: GLOBAL WARMING is a FRAUD.

The founder of the Weather Channel pwns Gore in this video on Youtube. Check it out.:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

If the world isn't going to hell, then life has to be an illusion.

que
08-25-2009, 06:05 AM
he should just turn around and counter-sue all 30,000 of them. he would probably win every single case, and it would be funny as hell to watch that :laugh:

NateR
08-25-2009, 06:07 AM
Should be interesting to see how this plays out. I've always known that Global Warming was a scam.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 06:20 AM
he should just turn around and counter-sue all 30,000 of them. he would probably win every single case, and it would be funny as hell to watch that :laugh:
That's funny...you'd think if Gore's evidence were so valid he would have no problem whatsoever debating this issue with these people.

What does he have to lose? If he's so right as you claim, let him PROVE himself. Do you agree?

NateR
08-25-2009, 06:29 AM
That's funny...you'd think if Gore's evidence were so valid he would have no problem whatsoever debating this issue with these people.

What does he have to lose? If he's so right as you claim, let him PROVE himself. Do you agree?

Usually, when people say "the debate is closed" it's only because they know they would never win a debate.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Usually, when people say "the debate is closed" it's only because they know they would never win a debate.Exactly. If Al Gore wanted to further PROVE the Global Warming "science" he would absolutely agree to challenge the opposition. What better way to win more converts to your side?

rockdawg21
08-25-2009, 01:11 PM
I just exhaled and released more deadly carbon atoms in the atmosphere. Al Gore's right! :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Why would he want to debate? It ain't about Science! Its Al Gore getting richer telling everybody else not to do what he's doing! As for myself I'll still drive my pickup as long as I can!

Crisco
08-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I agree we need to take better care of the planet but "global warming" is a scientific fact it's just that it's a natural occurance not so much man made.

Neezar
08-26-2009, 05:20 AM
...... "global warming" is a scientific fact .......

As evidenced by?

How do you explain the Earth cooling in the last ten years?

jignpig
08-26-2009, 06:50 AM
i for one am trying to make my carbon foot print small, i have changed 3 of my light bulbs to the mercury filled energy efficient ones, i fed my cat to my dog and then shot my dog because hes exhales co2(saves bullets which are led based!) i unplug my cell phone charger when im not using it, i stopped driving to work to cut down on fossile fule emissions, and i was going to ride my bike but i breath heavier when i do and we all know that is bad(see dog shooting above), i try to drink as much beer as possible so i can recycle the cans and feel good about myself when i sleep. i dont use grocery bags(paper OR! plastic) i simpley use self checkout and tthrow them back in the cart and push the cart back to my house. i then cut the cart into pieces with a hacksaw( an angle grinder uses POWER!) and recycle IT! i then take the 1.50$ i recieved from the recycled cart and buy another 24oz. beer and drink it! i then pee on the side of my house so i dont have to flush the toilet and waste precious water. i then add the can to my recycle bin,(which is made of plastic!...I know!...it kills me). by this point im pretty hammerd from all of mY eco friendly drinking, so i throw in a good leonardo de caprio vid and watch fossile fueled car chases and propellant filled explosions! oh yea! i am an earth warrior!!!!! .......ive been drinking......sorry....

rockdawg21
08-26-2009, 01:34 PM
jignpig makes a good point. If we want to effectively cut down on CO2 emissions, maybe we should all just stop exercising because we tend to breathe heavier. Also, I see how that could work for overweight/obese people, as they tend to breathe heavier from menial tasks such as walking. :laugh:

Preach
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Al Gore is a fraud

Crisco
08-26-2009, 06:04 PM
As evidenced by?

How do you explain the Earth cooling in the last ten years?

I'm no scientist but I'll the alarming rate of melting shown by the poles is evidence for a warming. I don't think ice melts when it gets colder.

Neezar
08-26-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm no scientist but I'll the alarming rate of melting shown by the poles is evidence for a warming. I don't think ice melts when it gets colder.

Well, how do you know that it is the atmosphere that is heating and not something underground that is getting hotter?

Crisco
08-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Well, how do you know that it is the atmosphere that is heating and not something underground that is getting hotter?

Could be right I suppose but could be equally wrong.

Neezar
08-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Could be right I suppose but could be equally wrong.

Some scientists do believe it could be due to hot spots on the Earth. I have no idea. But I actually DO believe in global warming. Just like I believe there was global cooling in the 70's. I think the weather comes in cycles.

In 2007, there was less ice formed that year than any other recorded. Each subsequent year has had more ice formed. I believe we are heading back into the cycle of cooling.

They judge this warming by how much ice forms each year (or season). They base this off averages from 1979-2000.

The coldest 3 winters ever were 1977-1979.

If the theory of cycles is true then they have numbers from the peak of the cold cycle to the beginning of the warming cycle. To me that would mean that their averages don't truly portray a proper number for comparision to confirm that we are warming any more than the last warming cycle.

Since the peak in 2007 each year has had a little more ice than the last. That sways me to want to wait and see what a few more years bring. Will the pattern continue?

(And on a side note, I'm sure you knew about all the global cooling stuff in the 70's but did you know that they claimed that pollution was the cause of it? lol )

Ever heard the expression "Get me once, shame on you. Get me twice, shame on me." lol. I'm surprised some of the same people who were duped by the global cooling are jumping on the warming bandwagon.

adamt
08-26-2009, 11:57 PM
if you only know what youre told, you're a fool.

I've been TOLD the ice is melting, but i have seen no evidence of it.

What I have seen is the coolest july and august on record EVER in iowa this year. If that is gobal warming then bring it on.

And didn't scientists tell us pluto was a planet. And the sun revolved around the earth and the earth was flat.

actually geocentricity is still somewhat of a viable theory. I would give it more time of day than evolution anyways.......