PDA

View Full Version : Heartbreaking.

Mac
08-25-2009, 04:35 AM
Everyday something like this is going on somewhere.

Pray for these children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVr7uE1fjOA

MattHughesRocks
08-25-2009, 04:56 AM
I can't even say anything.....

logrus
08-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Someone should beat the F#% out of the judge.

Twinsmama
08-25-2009, 01:10 PM
thanks for making me cry so early...:cry: it's so hard to believe someone can do that to a child. they should get a whippin every couple days for the rest of their lives.

At least God will make sure the little girl does not suffer anymore.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 03:28 PM
She's with Jesus now :cry:

Her stepdad was evil to do that to her, but I doubt her death was intentional. He has to live with himself for what he did.

County Mike
08-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Summary? Can't get to youtube at work.

TENNESSEAN
08-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Summary? Can't get to youtube at work.

mom dad devoice before baby is born
dad goes to war
mom gets boyfriend
boyfriend beats baby
dad at war
baby goes to grandmothers
baby is safe
baby visits mom gets both legs broke
dad at war
baby goes back to grandmothers
baby is safe
mom marries boy friend
judge give mom and stepdad custody
stepdad kicks baby in stomach
kills her 2 two weeks before dad gets back from war
baby was 2 yrs old
mom gets 27 yrs
stepdad gets 30 yrs

may they both burn in hell for all eternity.

County Mike
08-25-2009, 06:25 PM
I've seen this story somewhere before. That does suck. What kind of a-hole kicks a baby? In fact, what kind of a-hole hurts a baby at all?

30 years was lenient.

TENNESSEAN
08-25-2009, 06:28 PM
I've seen this story somewhere before. That does suck. What kind of a-hole kicks a baby? In fact, what kind of a-hole hurts a baby at all?

30 years was lenient.

they should both be stomped to death by a heard of wild horses.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM
may they both burn in hell for all eternity.hmm..I understand your anger, but let me ask. Since you believe in hell you believe in judgement. Judgement from a God who says "vengeance is MINE", and "judge not lest ye be judged yourself".

Do you think your stance, your pissed offness even matters?

Would you rather see them repent, seek forgiveness from God and man, or just rot in hell to satisfy your lust for vengeance that does not belong to you?

Honest question, do not flame for the asking.

Crisco
08-25-2009, 07:39 PM
hmm..I understand your anger, but let me ask. Since you believe in hell you believe in judgement. Judgement from a God who says "vengeance is MINE", and "judge not lest ye be judged yourself".

Do you think your stance, your pissed offness even matters?
Would you rather see them repent, seek forgiveness from God and man, or just rot in hell to satisfy your lust for vengeance that does not belong to you?

Honest question, do not flame for the asking.

I'll answer.

Does it matter if it matters?

People such as this are detestable.

When something is so vial it oftens leads us to think such people don't deserve salvation and the fallen part of me feels they don't but the saved part of me knows everyone should hvae a chance at finding Christ...

I believe no matter their level of forgiveness and repent they do not deserve to live and they should be torn apart by wild animals. Whether or not God accepts them into heaven is up to him my guess is he won't.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
I believe no matter their level of forgiveness and repent they do not deserve to live and they should be torn apart by wild animals.
So, you'd rather see them rot in hell, than be saved? Do you believe they CAN be yet saved?

Crisco
08-25-2009, 08:07 PM
So, you'd rather see them rot in hell, than be saved? Do you believe they CAN be yet saved?

Honestly for someone as vial as him I kind of would. BUT

I believe they can most definately be saved. BUT

I don't think they will.

If you can bring yourself to torture and kill a defenseless child over time You are indeed demonic in nature.

Crisco
08-25-2009, 08:13 PM

Being saved and living are two different things brother.

God orders the death of murderers in the bible that doesn't mean their souls can't be saved it just means they aren't allowed to live anymore.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Being saved and living are two different things brother.

God orders the death of murderers in the bible that doesn't mean their souls can't be saved it just means they aren't allowed to live anymore.
I agree there, but you suggest that killing them should be utterly savage. Where now in scripture does it say to have murderers torn apart by wild animals...must have missed that verse :unsure-1:

Crisco
08-25-2009, 08:22 PM
I agree there, but you suggest that killing them should be utterly savage. Where now in scripture does it say to have murderers torn apart by wild animals...must have missed that verse :unsure-1:

Stoning is pretty savage bro.

Everyone throws rocks at you until you die...

Vizion
08-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Stoning is pretty savage bro.

Everyone throws rocks at you until you die...I agree that these people may deserve to die, but do you honestly think that mercy should not be given to them?

Psalms 103:10 says, "he (God) does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities." By God's grace you are alive and well my friend. By his grace he expects us to extend mercy. Let him be the judge. If the courts had sentenced them to die, that's law. Since however, they weren't, do you think that perhaps your lust for vengeance can be sated whilst God does his work through them?

Crisco
08-25-2009, 08:43 PM
I agree that these people may deserve to die, but do you honestly think that mercy should not be given to them?

Psalms 103:10 says, "he (God) does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities." By God's grace you are alive and well my friend. By his grace he expects us to extend mercy. Let him be the judge. If the courts had sentenced them to die, that's law. Since however, they weren't, do you think that perhaps your lust for vengeance can be sated whilst God does his work through them?

Just because the courts did not condemn them to death doesnt mean they don't deserve it.

Courts can be corrupted and manipulated.

Commit murder and forfeit your life it's plain and simple.

Vizion
08-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Just because the courts did not condemn them to death doesnt mean they don't deserve it.

Courts can be corrupted and manipulated.

Commit murder and forfeit your life it's plain and simple. So just because they didn't get the death penalty makes the court corrupt? Not everybody deserves to die, even when they take a life. Its not that simple. I think in this case, yes, the stepdad should die, but that is not what the court ruled. The man will suffer as it is. Its a sad case.

Crisco
08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
So just because they didn't get the death penalty makes the court corrupt? Not everybody deserves to die, even when they take a life. Its not that simple. I think in this case, yes, the stepdad should die, but that is not what the court ruled. The man will suffer as it is. Its a sad case.

If you agree he should die then what where you trying to get out of it?

The whole saving of the soul aspect?

Vizion
08-25-2009, 10:14 PM
If you agree he should die then what where you trying to get out of it?
I do agree - anyone who kills a child especially.

Let me get back to the point.

1 man murdered this child.
1 woman was convicted as well.

Now we can accept the sentence and hope the best for them. Or, accept the sentence but hope the worst for them. We can curse them in the name of God, or pray that they become saved before they stand before him.

The sentence they got may not be good enough for some people, but it is the sentence they got and mayhaps we should pray they use their chance at life to turn around and bless God rather than condenming them as if we are God.

TENNESSEAN
08-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Thanks crisco I think we are on the same page.
No flamin here vizion I'm pretty laid back don't get angry that easy.
This guy beat a 2 year old to death one time he broke both her legs, both legs!!! then beat that baby so bad she died.
I hope they find god he will be their judge. It is not my place to judge them or forgive them
I wish nothing but misery on him and his wife
if I could put them to death and send them to hell I would and for that god will be my judge not you.
Anyone that knows me knows kids are my soft spot. If we all could have the soul of a child we would not be having this chat. Children are as close to holy as you will find. This guy beat that helpless child to death that does make me flame

Vizion
08-26-2009, 12:10 PM
I hope they find god he will be their judge. It is not my place to judge them or forgive them
I wish nothing but misery on him and his wife
if I could put them to death and send them to hell I would and for that god will be my judge not you.
Anyone that knows me knows kids are my soft spot. You're nobody special because you have a soft spot for kids man, sorry, I think we are all outraged as much as you are. But you want to hold them accountable for where they spend eternity, please...temper that rage, that lust for murder inside your own heart, it is not of God.

You may want them to pay, of course, who wouldn't, but wishing they be damned to hell for what they did is crossing the line. You are not God, it is not your place.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotherís eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Matthew 7:1-3

TENNESSEAN
08-26-2009, 05:48 PM
how old are you?

Llamafighter
08-26-2009, 06:30 PM
You're nobody special because you have a soft spot for kids man, sorry, I think we are all outraged as much as you are. But you want to hold them accountable for where they spend eternity, please...temper that rage, that lust for murder inside your own heart, it is not of God.

You may want them to pay, of course, who wouldn't, but wishing they be damned to hell for what they did is crossing the line. You are not God, it is not your place.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotherís eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Matthew 7:1-3

We wish for a lot of things, it doesn't mean we are demanding the outcome from God.
Personally, I think this guy should be marched in front of the cafeteria his first day in the clink and they should show the news story to his new neighbors.

The kid is in a better place.

Vizion
08-26-2009, 06:34 PM
how old are you?
I'm 33, and that is relevant because...

Vizion
08-26-2009, 06:36 PM
We wish for a lot of things, it doesn't mean we are demanding the outcome from God.
Personally, I think this guy should be marched in front of the cafeteria his first day in the clink and they should show the news story to his new neighbors.

The kid is in a better place. It doesn't matter, by wanting that for someone you are murdering them in your heart. That is how God sees it, and THAT is all that matters.

Chuck
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
If the next question from Tenn. is "Are you single"....

I'm outta here!!! :blink:

Llamafighter
08-26-2009, 06:42 PM
It doesn't matter, by wanting that for someone you are murdering them in your heart. That is how God sees it, and THAT is all that matters.

scripture please?

Crisco
08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
scripture please?

Agreed.

On your basis you would be says that the judge and jury are guilty if they condemn this man because they wanted him dead in their hearts.

It doesn't jive brother. So me the verse where you got this from please?

TENNESSEAN
08-26-2009, 07:20 PM

Are you single:laugh:
Pray for me man, because I do wish them the worse
But like I said before God will be my judge not you
Funny you judge me for judging them.
I don’t judge their soul but I do judge their actions
Done!!

Neezar
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I donít judge their soul but I do judge their actions
Done!!

You win. :laugh:

Vizion
08-26-2009, 08:36 PM
scripture please?
hmmm...

Ephesians 4:26-27 In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

(usually the whole "do not" thing denotes you are sinning if you "do")

Ephesians 4:31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

(I hear a commanding tone here-usually indicates that if you "don't practice this" you are sinning.)

Colossians 3:8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

(another commanding tone...)

Now, your turn to tell me how wrong I am of course :Whistle:

Crisco
08-26-2009, 08:39 PM
hmmm...

Ephesians 4:26-27 In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

Ephesians 4:31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

(I hear a commanding tone here-usually indicates that if you "don't practice this" you are sinning.)

Colossians 3:8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

It does not say to not seek justice.

Just because someone says they think someone should be put to death for their crimes doesn't mean they are angry. It could simply mean that the offenders crime is so great that it warrants such an end in order for Justice to be achieved.

Crisco
08-26-2009, 08:41 PM
hmmm...

Isaiah 1:17
Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Rebuke the oppressor;
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.

For your consideration.

Vizion
08-26-2009, 08:48 PM
It does not say to not seek justice.

Just because someone says they think someone should be put to death for their crimes doesn't mean they are angry. It could simply mean that the offenders crime is so great that it warrants such an end in order for Justice to be achieved.
Well, yea ok. I agree - heck I agree he should be put to death. What I DISAGREE with is that lust for the savage demise of this man. Totally agree with you otherwise :wink:

Crisco
08-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Well, yea ok. I agree - heck I agree he should be put to death. What I DISAGREE with is that lust for the savage demise of this man. Totally agree with you otherwise :wink:

If the outcome is the same why not make it a vial demise for a vial man?

PErhaps such a horrible execution would set the standard and force other vial man like him to think twice about putting their hands on children.

Only good things would come from his execution in that manner.

Chuck
08-26-2009, 08:52 PM

PErhaps such a horrible execution would set the standard and force other vial man like him to think twice about putting their hands on children.

Only good things would come from his execution in that manner.

Mind if I interject Cris?

Vizion
08-26-2009, 08:56 PM
I donít judge their soul but I do judge their actions
Done!! Judging you? Morelike, admonish because I care. You seem like a good guy, I really hate seeing people get all out of sorts tho it is understandable.

Crisco
08-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Mind if I interject Cris?

Sure Chuck.

I'd love to hear your perspective.

Vizion
08-26-2009, 08:59 PM

Only good things would come from his execution in that manner. Perhaps it would be a deterrent...or perhaps it would satisfy your own lust for revenge. And things like that can get waaaaayyy out of hand too. Do not return evil for evil, do you agree?

Crisco
08-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Perhaps it would be a deterrent...or perhaps it would satisfy your own lust for revenge. And things like that can get waaaaayyy out of hand too. Do not return evil for evil, do you agree?

I agree with the bold ,however,

I do not lust for vengeance I want to see justice done for this defenseless child. It was picked apart over time by this man and being tortured until finally killed.

The bible says an eye for an eye.

Serving a punishment upon someone is not an act of evil nor is it done with anger necessarily.

This act was not done upon me or someone I love so it stands to reason that my wish for this man to be made an example of is more likely to come from asense of justice then revenge as the assualt was not done upon me personally if you catch my meaning.

If he should die what is the difference in the manner of which his life becomes forfeit? The only difference is what happens after the outcome.

Atleast with a horrible death he may serve as an example for the other monsters.

Chuck
08-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Sure Chuck.

I'd love to hear your perspective.

I'm hoping that was sincere amigo :wink:

I think what's at issue here isn't what happens to the man who committed the crime as much as it is the condition of your heart.

To care deeply for the innocent is Christlike.... to cry out for a cruel death or to have malice to the degree it appears you (and others) have is sinful.

And I'm with you... TRUST me... if somebody hurt my child I can guarantee you I would shelve my faith long enough to make that person suffer in every way I could........ but I would be wrong.

I'm not saying it's easy... in fact I think it's impossible to look at this mans actions and not cry out for vengeance... but Christ makes all things possible.

Our goal through Christ.. should be to love our enemies. We should be crying out to Christ for their souls as much as we are for the little girl that's lost. And like I said.. I'm not saying that's where I'm at... I'm just saying I think that's where we should be...

Crisco
08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm hoping that was sincere amigo :wink:

I think what's at issue here isn't what happens to the man who committed the crime as much as it is the condition of your heart.

To care deeply for the innocent is Christlike.... to cry out for a cruel death or to have malice to the degree it appears you (and others) have is sinful.

And I'm with you... TRUST me... if somebody hurt my child I can guarantee you I would shelve my faith long enough to make that person suffer in every way I could........ but I would be wrong.

I'm not saying it's easy... in fact I think it's impossible to look at this mans actions and not cry out for vengeance... but Christ makes all things possible.

Our goal through Christ.. should be to love our enemies. We should be crying out to Christ for their souls as much as we are for the little girl that's lost. And like I said.. I'm not saying that's where I'm at... I'm just saying I think that's where we should be...

See my post above your last Chuck it may answer some of your questions.

I was very sincere when I said I'd love your opinion.

If I didn't answer your question or comment please tell me and I'll try to elaborate some more.

Vizion
08-26-2009, 09:12 PM
I agree with the bold ,however,

I do not lust for vengeance I want to see justice done for this defenseless child. It was picked apart over time by this man and being tortured until finally killed.

The bible says an eye for an eye.

Serving a punishment upon someone is not an act of evil nor is it done with anger necessarily.

This act was not done upon me or someone I love so it stands to reason that my wish for this man to be made an example of is more likely to come from asense of justice then revenge as the assualt was not done upon me personally if you catch my meaning.

If he should die what is the difference in the manner of which his life becomes forfeit? The only difference is what happens after the outcome.

Atleast with a horrible death he may serve as an example for the other monsters. We can go round and round forever on this...unfortunatley I have to get back to work. I'll read on another time. You're a good guy Crisco, I really enjoy your perspective, and you too Chuck. Later :)

Crisco
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
We can go round and round forever on this...unfortunatley I have to get back to work. I'll read on another time. You're a good guy Crisco, I really enjoy your perspective, and you too Chuck. Later :)

Agreed sir. God bless.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-26-2009, 09:24 PM
The way I see it is society has the duty to punish such rotten crimes in a very harsh manner! Then his Salvation is between him and God! It is not my place to say whether or not his Soul gets saved but it is my place to protect the innocent as best I can. Part of protecting the innocent is to seek Justice against those that prey up on the innocent. On a side note I think the Judge that gave them custody after they had already hurt the child needs investigated and maybe punished! Depending up on whether or not the Judge had access to that info!

Llamafighter
08-27-2009, 01:32 PM
hmmm...

Thanks for posting these. I was just curious not really challenging whether or not you could back it up. I like to gather info;)

Were any of these scriptures in response to someone breaking one of God's commandments?

Thanks for sharing

Neezar
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks for posting these. I was just curious not really challenging whether or not you could back it up. I like to gather info;)

Were any of these scriptures in response to someone breaking one of God's commandments?

Thanks for sharing

Check out the verse from Matt's blog this week.

Miss Foxy
08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
mom dad devoice before baby is born
dad goes to war
mom gets boyfriend
boyfriend beats baby
dad at war
baby goes to grandmothers
baby is safe
baby visits mom gets both legs broke
dad at war
baby goes back to grandmothers
baby is safe
mom marries boy friend
judge give mom and stepdad custody
stepdad kicks baby in stomach
kills her 2 two weeks before dad gets back from war
baby was 2 yrs old
mom gets 27 yrs
stepdad gets 30 yrs

may they both burn in hell for all eternity.
Im with you on that. :sad:

Llamafighter
08-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Check out the verse from Matt's blog this week.
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret - it only leads to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land. (Psalm 37: 8-9)

thanks Neezar. I didn't pay very close attention to the scripture this week.

this is something I'll have to work on:)

TENNESSEAN
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok I'm back in
I feel I have left the impression with vizion that I have this rage I don't.

If you notice I have not disagreed with you or cris in this thread. That's because I think you are both right to some degree

I believe it is a sin to let these emotions rule your heart but I also think you can wish for a person to be punished to any extreme with out having any of those emotions

I don't have rage or hate or malice. I don't really have any feelings for this guy.

I do wish this guy all the things I said but this does not rule my heart I have no hate nor rage for him.

I know my words were harsh and I mean them. But my emotion was just what this thread is titled heartbreak. No murderous rage.