PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3 Slimline just released for $299.99

que
08-24-2009, 10:33 PM
http://www.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Sony_PS3_Slim_1-540x381.jpg

the new PS3 slimline was just released worldwide for 299.99, comes with a 120GB HDD.

i'm going to get one... my only question... is UFC 2009 worth buying? anyone here play it regularly anymore? how's the online play?

Chuck
08-24-2009, 10:41 PM
http://www.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Sony_PS3_Slim_1-540x381.jpg

the new PS3 slimline was just released worldwide for 299.99, comes with a 120GB HDD.

i'm going to get one... my only question... is UFC 2009 worth buying? anyone here play it regularly anymore? how's the online play?
Is that the one with BluRay?

jason2130
08-25-2009, 01:16 AM
online still has some good days, logged on a day last week and there where 10 people online (kinda sucked), its still a fun game by yourself with career mode, or with a couple friends sitting around in vs mode, but if you just like online it isnt really worth it imo

all PS3s have bluray i thought, my older 120gb ps3 has one

Chuck
08-25-2009, 03:45 AM
online still has some good days, logged on a day last week and there where 10 people online (kinda sucked), its still a fun game by yourself with career mode, or with a couple friends sitting around in vs mode, but if you just like online it isnt really worth it imo

all PS3s have bluray i thought, my older 120gb ps3 has one
cool... will this slim PS3 thing play my PS2 games?

que
08-25-2009, 05:58 AM
none of the playstation 3's will play old PS2 games, unfortunately

logrus
08-25-2009, 06:16 AM
Sony said they would never drop the price of their system or change it in any way. The concole wars sure did kill them.

NateR
08-25-2009, 06:34 AM
Sony said they would never drop the price of their system or change it in any way. The concole wars sure did kill them.

Didn't they say that they were losing money selling this thing at $600 a few years back? Looks like coming in last in console sales (even being beat out by their own PS2) is a good way to force a little innovation.

jason2130
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM

the old ps3 120gb played them, ive got around 60 ps2 games all but a couple of them worked, codebreaker wont work though if you cheat with ps2

i have a friend argueing with me right now that not all PS3s play ps2, that doesnt make sense to me but just incase i posted it

had to change mine is/was the old 80gb one, however i burnt the 80gb drive out before i got a external fan and i went out and put a 320gb seagate hardrive in it, and incase anyone ever burns out a hardrive after the warranty expires, its super easy to change any laptop 2.5 SATA drive can be swapped into it by i removable plastic tap on your ps3, 1 screw that holds the drive in and swap it

atomdanger
08-26-2009, 08:02 AM

Not true.
http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus

atomdanger
08-26-2009, 08:03 AM

When did they say that? lol

They have always lowered price and re-designed since the PS1.
and are very competitive with an Xbox IMO, Xbox's come out too often.

que
08-27-2009, 02:27 AM
hmm, i could have sworn i read that PS3 was not backwards compatible with PS2 or PS1 games but i was wrong

rockdawg21
08-27-2009, 05:17 AM
I've got UFC 2009 for the Xbox. I like it, but I don't think it's got much long-lasting appeal to me. I'm debating returning it to GameStop so I can buy the new Wolfenstein video game. Besides, I'm enjoying Fight Night Round 4 much better :)

Do yourself a favor and go rent the game for a few days before you decide if you want to pay $50 bucks on it (I guess $50 on the PS3?)

logrus
08-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Didn't they say that they were losing money selling this thing at $600 a few years back? Looks like coming in last in console sales (even being beat out by their own PS2) is a good way to force a little innovation.

They said they were losing money by selling it for 600$ and that they would lose money if they dropped it to compete with the xbox 360. The problem is nobody was interested in the system. The Wii was selling 3 times as many systems, Xbox was selling twice as many and the DS was selling as many as Sonys Ps3.

The sad part is the Ps1 and the Ps2 for years were outselling their next gen system. Even their Psp is selling more still then the console.

logrus
08-27-2009, 05:47 AM
When did they say that? lol

They have always lowered price and re-designed since the PS1.
and are very competitive with an Xbox IMO, Xbox's come out too often.

They have said it since the beginning and even said it around the time of E3 08 I believe. They also said that they didnt need a bunch of Ps3 models but only one to compete. They also said that they were not going to go rumble, and that was so last gen.

rearnakedchoke
08-27-2009, 02:04 PM
ps3 is great and i got a couple gamer friends who have the xbox and prefer the ps3 ... i got it for the odd game here and there and the blu-ray player ... heck even regular dvd's look better when played on it ... i heard somewhere that the ps3 doesn't up convert dvd's but that can't be right, cuz they look so much better when played on the ps3

sender
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
xbox >>>>> ps3.... gamer tag sender007... IM AWESOME!

Jonlion
08-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Well I have it and have enjoyed the game although the loading on Career mode can be a little tedious.

Playing with friends is good.

I have enjoyed the Online play although i have played for 3 months so as im abroad so i have no idea how it is.

Other than when i played online, it was great and long lasting WHEN it went smoothly.

I probably got pulled outta 50 fights normally that i was winning for reasons unknown to me, so that can be a real bother.

If you have the $$$, i'd get it

Llamafighter
08-27-2009, 05:57 PM
I've played the UFC game a bit and found it really fun. We played after UFC 101 and immediately after the fights the mat in the Octagon on the game had changed it's adds to read "Couture vs Nogueira" thought that was sweet.
Hughes (as in real life) is a total badass on the game. Worth getting and punishing the rest of the division.

Jonlion
08-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I've played the UFC game a bit and found it really fun. We played after UFC 101 and immediately after the fights the mat in the Octagon on the game had changed it's adds to read "Couture vs Nogueira" thought that was sweet.
Hughes (as in real life) is a total badass on the game. Worth getting and punishing the rest of the division.

Yeah i have regualarly beat down GSP with Matt Hughes on the game, always enjoyable!

logrus
08-28-2009, 02:21 AM
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/microsoft-cuts-price-of-high-end-xbox-360-by-100/1348383

Seems the 360 Elite is getting a price cut. Poor Sony can't seem to win lmao.

que
08-28-2009, 02:47 AM
as consoles get older they always go down in price. but the elite has no advantages over the PS3 slimline... they both have 120GB HDD and they are both now 299.99. the PS3 has always been the more powerful console anyways, plus it is a blu ray player, free online play and more games (when you include tons of PS1 and PS2 game compatibility) it wins easily

another cool thing about the PS3 is that you can swap HDD's very easily and for very cheap. you can buy a 500GB HDD for $95 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136314

NateR
08-28-2009, 03:20 AM
Hopefully this will force the price of the Wii down a bit.

sender
08-28-2009, 03:25 AM
as consoles get older they always go down in price. but the elite has no advantages over the PS3 slimline... they both have 120GB HDD and they are both now 299.99. the PS3 has always been the more powerful console anyways, plus it is a blu ray player, free online play and more games (when you include tons of PS1 and PS2 game compatibility) it wins easily

another cool thing about the PS3 is that you can swap HDD's very easily and for very cheap. you can buy a 500GB HDD for $95 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136314

PS3 more powerful? since when? look at the graphics on both consoles hte games look just as good on either.

And online play sucks on the ps3 compare to the xbox... play the online part of a game on a ps3 then play the exact game on the 360... its night and day, 360 has way less lag and way more people...

I can do this all day haha

Chuck
08-28-2009, 04:04 AM

I'm with you... I'd love to get Wii fit but I'm not willing to shell out that much money... I think I saw something on the Net today about the Wii coming down in price... I'll go check..........

***Edit***
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10319464-1.html

logrus
08-28-2009, 04:08 PM

The ps3 has always been claiming its more powerful, but to be honest you never see it. When you compare both games graphically they look identical, and when one is better then the other 9 times out of 10 its the 360. Also when comparing the same game side by side the 360's run smoother then the Ps3 version.

Blu Ray means nothing in terms of gaming, the storage of it isnt put to use, and it does not deliver a better picture of the game. As with B R itself, if your not supporting the hardware for it. Its pointless.

More games? actually the 360 has the better library. As for Ps1 and Ps2 games. The slim is not backwards compatible so how you going to play your Ps1 and 2 games on it.

Ms has the better online play, the better online store. While older games seem to die out in Ps3 version of online, they are still very populated in the 360's online play. Ms doesnt cost that much a year if you can find deals on the game cards. I bought a couple for 30$ a pop and whats that like 2.50 a month lol.

rockdawg21
08-28-2009, 04:24 PM
I don't see that happening. The Wii is the #1 seller and is appealing to people of all ages. Come Christmas, their sales will start increasing again and right now, they're putting out a ton of really cool games.

atomdanger
08-28-2009, 06:18 PM
PS3 more powerful? since when? look at the graphics on both consoles hte games look just as good on either.

And online play sucks on the ps3 compare to the xbox... play the online part of a game on a ps3 then play the exact game on the 360... its night and day, 360 has way less lag and way more people...

I can do this all day haha

and you're paying how much a year for xbox online? lol
you're comparing a free service to a paid one, its pretty silly.

No blu ray player with an xbox, so you're not watching anything in HD on it.
(they stopped making HD dvd, and now its just blu ray)

I think the graphics are pretty much comparable,
but the PS3 is a much smarter investment, playstation's last longer,
Xbox was only out 4 years.
The ps2 was out for 7 years before the ps3.

atomdanger
08-28-2009, 06:20 PM
They have said it since the beginning and even said it around the time of E3 08 I believe. They also said that they didnt need a bunch of Ps3 models but only one to compete. They also said that they were not going to go rumble, and that was so last gen.

Since the begining? Of what?
Because they redesigned the ps1, and 2, and now 3.
So what beginning?
lol.

you say 2008, but the ps2 was altered way before that.
I just don't see why a company who had already done slimelines, etc..
would come out and say we will never do that.

NateR
08-28-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm with you... I'd love to get Wii fit but I'm not willing to shell out that much money... I think I saw something on the Net today about the Wii coming down in price... I'll go check..........

***Edit***
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10319464-1.html

That article kind of underestimates the price difference. $50 cheaper is still a lot of money. Especially when the Wii comes with a game included. So for about $300, you could either get a PS3 with no games, or a Wii with at least 2 games (1 included and 1 or more with the extra $50). That still sounds like a great deal to me.

Neezar
08-28-2009, 06:37 PM
I am afraid that if I get a wii, this will happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4

:unsure-1:

NateR
08-28-2009, 06:45 PM
I am afraid that if I get a wii, this will happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4

:unsure-1:

That's why they include a wrist strap. :laugh:

Also, the way the Wii is set up, you don't have to place the remote sensor bar directly in front of your TV; so you can keep it out of throwing range. Plus, I highly doubt that the plastic Wii remote would put a hole in a standard CRT (cathode ray tube) television screen.

Neezar
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM

Also, the way the Wii is set up, you don't have to place the remote sensor bar directly in front of your TV; so you can keep it out of throwing range. Plus, I highly doubt that the plastic Wii remote would put a hole in a standard CRT (cathode ray tube) television screen.

CRT? You mean the 'box' TV's? Mine looks almost like the one in the vid. AND I have 2 active boys. :unsure-1:

NateR
08-28-2009, 07:02 PM
CRT? You mean the 'box' TV's? Mine looks almost like the one in the vid. AND I have 2 active boys. :unsure-1:

Yep, the big heavy box TV's with the glass screens are called CRT's.

Just put the television on top of a dresser or something. That's what Mark does with his Wii system, this way if the boys get too rowdy and toss the remote, it will most likely just hit the front of the dresser not the television.

Also, the Wii's on the market right now have a rubber grip included with the remote, which is designed to make it harder to accidentally throw and also to cushion the impact of whatever it might hit.

Neezar
08-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Yep, the big heavy box TV's with the glass screens are called CRT's.

Just put the television on top of a dresser or something. That's what Mark does with his Wii system, this way if the boys get too rowdy and toss the remote, it will most likely just hit the front of the dresser not the television.

Also, the Wii's on the market right now have a rubber grip included with the remote, which is designed to make it harder to accidentally throw and also to cushion the impact of whatever it might hit.

Well, isn't he the clever one? :dry:

:laugh:

Mine is on the wall. I guess I would have to hitch it to the, um, CRT in the bedroom for the boys and only use the big screen for me. :)

atomdanger
08-28-2009, 07:31 PM

Yeah, pretty impossible to throw a remote using the wrist strap properly.

logrus
08-28-2009, 07:44 PM

$ 30.00 a year which breaks down to practically nothing. When you consider gaming to be nothing more then a hobby. Its a pretty damn cheap hobby. Besides if you estimate the price I can buy a game card, with the price of the expensive Ps3 and its free online. It still takes me over 3+ years to equal out the cost.

I didn't buy a "Gaming" system to watch movies I pay to game. I already mentioned that Blu Ray is an epic failure in regards to games in general.

Xbox came out to try and establish itself in a market dominated by Nintendo and Sony. From a long term business strat it actually worked out in their favor. Xbox owners moved to the 360 and the Xbox was phased out.

Look at the other end with Sony, every month its elite, highend, more wiser investment has been outsold by its lesser systems.Not only that but every Nintendo product and the 360 still outsells it.

sender
08-28-2009, 08:12 PM

Not sure exactly how much I pay a year but i think its like 60$? So if you can have a choice of 2 icecream cones one is 2$ and the other one is free... but the free one has dog poop in it... which one is the better choice? haha

And the Xbox can play HD movies just fine... You can rent movies through XBL or you can stream content from your TV. (the old Xbox could steam HD content aswell you just have to MOD it).

And How the heck is the ps3 going to last longer? compairing it with the life of the ps1 or ps2 or any other console is TOTALY useless because technology has advanced ALOT in the last 10 years as far as cpu/gpu power goes.

Dont get me wrong the ps3 is a good blueray player and its fine for gaming aslong as you dont want to play online,dont mind the huge loading times and really REALLY want to play the desolving list of PS exclusive games.

Dont get me wrong I dont like hating on sony... but the xbox is a FAR better buy as far as gaming goes. I've played both systems extensivly... studied thier architecture in school.

... this is going to turn into a mac VS pc battle soon hahaha

logrus
08-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Since the begining? Of what?
Because they redesigned the ps1, and 2, and now 3.
So what beginning?
lol.

you say 2008, but the ps2 was altered way before that.
I just don't see why a company who had already done slimelines, etc..
would come out and say we will never do that.

When Sony took the stage at E3 following the year after its release the head of Sony gaming said that to compete with the Wii and Xbox 360 that they didn't have to rely on gimmicks and multiple Ps3 to sell their system like the 360 had done, but with only 1 system.

They did the same thing with the rumble feature they scrapped it said that it was last gen, then they brang it back.

logrus
08-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Dont get me wrong I dont like hating on sony... but the xbox is a FAR better buy as far as gaming goes. I've played both systems extensivly... studied thier architecture in school.

... this is going to turn into a mac VS pc battle soon hahaha

Did you guys ever going into discussions on the coding aspect of the Ps3 games and how its about a million times harder then the 360?

NateR
08-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Did you guys ever going into discussions on the coding aspect of the Ps3 games and how its about a million times harder then the 360?

I heard that's the mistake that Nintendo made with the N64 (along with clinging to outdated cartridges), which is what made all the developers flock to the original Playstation.

sender
08-28-2009, 09:08 PM

yepper. Coding for all of the ps3 cores is a nightmare. All the 360 stuff blends right into the .net framework... so you can almost make a 360 game and make the PC version at the same time.

sender
08-28-2009, 09:12 PM
I heard that's the mistake that Nintendo made with the N64 (along with clinging to outdated cartridges), which is what made all the developers flock to the original Playstation.

Yeh :S n64 was an awesome system though... I ended up trading mine for a dreamcast :cry:

Dreamcast was so ahead of its time! Its too bad it failed hard :cry:

logrus
08-28-2009, 10:11 PM

Really there was a bunch of reasons why the N64 and Gamecube failed. The main reason was the coding aspect, at the time it was a nightmare to code a Nintendo game, while the Dreamcast and Playstation were easier to learn. Its still a nightmare to code for now because of the motion design, and why it has trouble picking up 3rd party support.

A couple other reasons were the graphics and that it went the route of the more casual gamer, while systems since then til now have aimed at the more hardcore gamer.

Chuck
08-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Atari 2600 bitches! :wink:

atomdanger
08-29-2009, 08:59 AM
And the Xbox can play HD movies just fine... You can rent movies through XBL or you can stream content from your TV. (the old Xbox could steam HD content aswell you just have to MOD it).

How does the XBOX play HD movies?
they no longer make the "HD DVD" format.
They make Blu Ray movies, Blu Ray being the standard format for HD Movies.
XBOX is not a BR player.
Please explain lol

Renting movies from xbox live? Exactly.
But you sure can't buy them.
Oh, and MOD that xbox, lose your warranty, the 360 was returned for issues in record numbers.
Unlike my PS3, that I can swap out HD's on and return to gamestop anytime

logrus
08-29-2009, 04:01 PM
XBOX is not a BR player.
Please explain lol

Oh, and MOD that xbox, lose your warranty, the 360 was returned for issues in record numbers.

The Dvd wars were a joke and nothing more and I could care less about the Blu Ray. When I sat down to purchase a gaming console I wanted the biggest bang for my buck and not the flashy useless junk.

As it stands now the 360 still has the better price tag $200, $250 and $300. Not to mention the $300 elite comes with 2 top games for the 360 in Fable2 and Halo 3. While the $300 Ps3 comes with nothing including 0 backwards compatibility.

Around my den it goes Wii ( the female friends love this thing, and so do I when they are dressed for it =P ) the guys all go for the 360. Nobody touches the Ps3 except when Killzone 2 and MG came out lol.

In fact I bought 2 COD MW one for the 360 and 1 for the Ps3. They went for the 360 version lol.

logrus
08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Kinda just thought I would throw in the review for the new Ps3. For those who don't know. The Ps3 has pretty much scrapped most of the features that came with the original Ps3.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/27/playstation-3-slim-review/

jason2130
08-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Kinda just thought I would throw in the review for the new Ps3. For those who don't know. The Ps3 has pretty much scrapped most of the features that came with the original Ps3.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/27/playstation-3-slim-review/

i have to question all of their review right from the start since they say PS3 wont play ps2 games, but it does

logrus
08-29-2009, 06:42 PM
i have to question all of their review right from the start since they say PS3 wont play ps2 games, but it does

Depends on the version.

sender
08-30-2009, 01:54 AM
XBOX is not a BR player.
Please explain lol

your right you win your awesome! the ps3 is the better blue ray player.... but the xbox is better at everything else haha WHOOH! you da champ :laugh:

sender
08-30-2009, 01:57 AM
The Dvd wars were a joke and nothing more and I could care less about the Blu Ray. When I sat down to purchase a gaming console I wanted the biggest bang for my buck and not the flashy useless junk.

As it stands now the 360 still has the better price tag $200, $250 and $300. Not to mention the $300 elite comes with 2 top games for the 360 in Fable2 and Halo 3. While the $300 Ps3 comes with nothing including 0 backwards compatibility.

Around my den it goes Wii ( the female friends love this thing, and so do I when they are dressed for it =P ) the guys all go for the 360. Nobody touches the Ps3 except when Killzone 2 and MG came out lol.

In fact I bought 2 COD MW one for the 360 and 1 for the Ps3. They went for the 360 version lol.

[high five] :w00t:

logrus
08-30-2009, 09:52 PM
[high five] :w00t:

Right back at ya buddy.. :cool:

rearnakedchoke
08-31-2009, 06:09 PM
the only reason that i didn't get the xbox, was that people told me that it breaks down a lot ... i had a couple of buddies that were on their secnd and thrd consoles ... not that i game a lot, but i didn't want something breaking down ... is it true or blown out of proportion??? any xboxer want to comment ... have you had any issues?

sender
08-31-2009, 06:32 PM
the only reason that i didn't get the xbox, was that people told me that it breaks down a lot ... i had a couple of buddies that were on their secnd and thrd consoles ... not that i game a lot, but i didn't want something breaking down ... is it true or blown out of proportion??? any xboxer want to comment ... have you had any issues?

I only know one person that had thiers break. And I know like 30plus people who have them. But I do know the red ring thing was an issue when they first came out havent really heard anything about it in a long time.

logrus
08-31-2009, 08:07 PM
I only know one person that had thiers break. And I know like 30plus people who have them. But I do know the red ring thing was an issue when they first came out havent really heard anything about it in a long time.

My friend has my original pro and I have one of the first elites. So far no problems. :tongue0011:

jason2130
08-31-2009, 08:35 PM
depends how much you play it, ive got 1 friend who has been through 3 360s, but he plays all day long when hes off work, have a couple other friends whose broke to, but mine hasnt had any trouble, but i use my ps3 far more than my 360, and as far as it being better or worse than 360 i cant tell a difference between the 2 with loading times or online play other than my ps3 online is free most games are still goin strong online, i havent seen a ps3 not backward compatible yet (if you buy one that doesnt come with it, its a free download from the ps3 site)

i bought my xbox360 at best buy and for a extra $35 i added the instore warranty for 2 years the way i understand the warranty is if anything goes wrong with it short of me throwing it out a window, bring it in and exchange it for a new one without all the calling xbox getting your consoles coffin mailing it off and waiting for the repair

atomdanger
08-31-2009, 10:30 PM

Well, you mean couldn't care less, but i would say the ability to watch movies at home in HD isn't flashy useless junk, and a lot of people care about that sort of thing, even if you do not.

I am not arguing that at first the 360 is a better price,
but tag on 5 years worth of xbox live at 50 a year, thats 250 more,
plus buying a blu ray player if you own movies, thats hundreds, etc....
Not to mention Microsoft is going to put out new systems more often, etc...
The playstation is a smarter buy.

atomdanger
08-31-2009, 10:33 PM
Even if yours hasn't had a problem,
you cannot deny they do have problems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems#Response_to_rate_of_fa ilure

Its like buying a crappy car and defending it as a smart purchase because you don't need cruise control, and even if it costs more in the long run its better, and yours certainly hasn't broken down.

atomdanger
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
your right you win your awesome! the ps3 is the better blue ray player.... but the xbox is better at everything else haha WHOOH! you da champ :laugh:

Ps3 is going to last longer, costing less by far in the long run
ps3 cuts out the cost of a blu ray player
ps3 is much more reliable

You can't argue numbers, the xbox costs more in the long run,
you will replace it more often, and it has more problems.

Now, you can say you like the game library better,
but you cannot say it is a superior machine.

atomdanger
08-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh, and if you check the sales figures, xbox only rules in the states.
Japan and Europe Ps3 outsells.

Not that it matters, because the wii still outsells the **** out of both of them.

logrus
08-31-2009, 11:38 PM
Well, you mean couldn't care less, but i would say the ability to watch movies at home in HD isn't flashy useless junk, and a lot of people care about that sort of thing, even if you do not.

I am not arguing that at first the 360 is a better price,
but tag on 5 years worth of xbox live at 50 a year, thats 250 more,
plus buying a blu ray player if you own movies, thats hundreds, etc....
Not to mention Microsoft is going to put out new systems more often, etc...
The playstation is a smarter buy.

I already told you that the game cards are cheap if you can find the deal and nab a few at the right time. I payed either 30 or 35. I have never paid any more then that. So my price of online play + the cost of the machine still equal better then the Ps3. An what about the game library. It took the Ps3 a couple years to actually put out a game worth playing.

If you look at gaming like a hobby 30-50 a year is actually a cheap hobby. Compare it to World of Warcraft which is 16 a month. Which is 200 a year. Compare it to fishing or hunting which is way more expensive for basically little time.

logrus
09-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Oh, and if you check the sales figures, xbox only rules in the states.
Japan and Europe Ps3 outsells.

Not that it matters, because the wii still outsells the **** out of both of them.

Thats because their loyalty is stronger with Nintendo and Sony then it is with Xbox. Your talking over 35+ years for Nintendo if you count their very first system. If you want to start this timeline with the original Nintendo then its 20 years. The Playstation was released in 94 so thats 15 years of building a relationship with their fan base. Meanwhile the Xbox was released in 01, giving them only 8 years. Not to mention the first Xbox didnt do to well over in Asia as well. They had their Nintendo and their Ps2 as well as hand helds,

The Wii is a casual gimmick based off technology that failed for nintendo back in 89. Its geared to casual gamers and children. Almost all third party support avoids Nintendo to this day.

You talk about B.R and everyone wants it. Its clear Asia doesnt give a crap about it. Its clear that they dont care that the PsP can play movies either. Its not a selling feature to them as well.

You talk about Xbox online, then again its pulling in 20million + users a year as of June 09. How many is PS network pulling in as of June. Its free so everyone huh, well usually not the case. SO whats the number. I do know 24mil are out there and only 7mil downloaded Home lmao.

sender
09-01-2009, 04:19 AM
hahaha man you cant give it up eh haha I'm gonna break this down for you ONE LAST TIME :tongue0011:

Ps3 is going to last longer, costing less by far in the long run
PS3 is not going to last longer... I have no idea where you are getting this from... Do some research.

ps3 cuts out the cost of a blu ray player
I can stream HD movies from my computer to the xbox... or rent HD moves through xbox live... So am I not saving money buy buying the cheaper system and NOT buying a bluray player???

ps3 is much more reliable
ps3 has its own problems... like random game freezes and long ass load times... again do some research

You can't argue numbers, the xbox costs more in the long run,
you will replace it more often, and it has more problems.
You will not replace it more often because if your xbox does break down microsoft will replace it for free. Google is your friend :laugh:

Now, you can say you like the game library better,
but you cannot say it is a superior machine.
RAM: xbox > ps3
GPU: xbox > ps3
Memory Read/Acces Speed: xbox >>>>> ps3
CPU: xbox ? ps3

The only thing the ps3 technicaly has on the ps3 is CPU speed because of its 7 cores the 360 only has 3.

BUT the achatecture on the 360 isn't bottle necked like the ps3 because the ps3 uses its cores to do EVERYTHING physics, graphics, sound etc.

and here is a link for you that compares the proccessing power of the 360 vs the ps3
http://www.pcvsconsole.com/comparisons/xbox-360-vs-ps3-gpu/

look at the spec sheet you can clearly see that the 360 is actualy a fair bit more powerful in alot of areas because of the achitecture of the ps3 is bottlenecked and doesnt use its cores as well as it should...

Anyways... have fun with playing your PS3 theres nothing wrong with liking it. Just stick to the facts man haha. If you like your PS3 thats cool! I might buy one too if im ever in the market for buying a bluray player. But asfar as a gaming system goes the 360 is statisticaly a better choice. The only downside for some people is that you have to pay for the online part... but if you really look at what you get its not alot of money... the online interface and multiplayer is 1000000000 times better on the 360 than the ps3 and theres no denying that dude.

I dare you to play a game of COD4 or somthing on both systems and tell me the ps3 version is better... the load times between levels are like 2 minutes long on the ps3, theres more lag on the ps3, and there isnt nearly as many games going on....

Heres a challenge for you... from now on any facts you claim I want a link to a reputable website proving your claims... If you can do that with everyone of your statements I'll get off your case haha

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

logrus
09-01-2009, 04:32 AM
hahaha man you cant give it up eh haha I'm gonna break this down for you ONE LAST TIME :tongue0011:

PS3 is not going to last longer... I have no idea where you are getting this from... Do some research.

I can stream HD movies from my computer to the xbox... or rent HD moves through xbox live... So am I not saving money buy buying the cheaper system and NOT buying a bluray player???

ps3 has its own problems... like random game freezes and long ass load times... again do some research

You will not replace it more often because if your xbox does break down microsoft will replace it for free. Google is your friend :laugh:

RAM: xbox > ps3
GPU: xbox > ps3
Memory Read/Acces Speed: xbox >>>>> ps3
CPU: xbox ? ps3

The only thing the ps3 technicaly has on the ps3 is CPU speed because of its 7 cores the 360 only has 3.

BUT the achatecture on the 360 isn't bottle necked like the ps3 because the ps3 uses its cores to do EVERYTHING physics, graphics, sound etc.

and here is a link for you that compares the proccessing power of the 360 vs the ps3
http://www.pcvsconsole.com/comparisons/xbox-360-vs-ps3-gpu/

look at the spec sheet you can clearly see that the 360 is actualy a fair bit more powerful in alot of areas because of the achitecture of the ps3 is bottlenecked and doesnt use its cores as well as it should...

Anyways... have fun with playing your PS3 theres nothing wrong with liking it. Just stick to the facts man haha. If you like your PS3 thats cool! I might buy one too if im ever in the market for buying a bluray player. But asfar as a gaming system goes the 360 is statisticaly a better choice. The only downside for some people is that you have to pay for the online part... but if you really look at what you get its not alot of money... the online interface and multiplayer is 1000000000 times better on the 360 than the ps3 and theres no denying that dude.

I dare you to play a game of COD4 or somthing on both systems and tell me the ps3 version is better... the load times between levels are like 2 minutes long on the ps3, theres more lag on the ps3, and there isnt nearly as many games going on....

Heres a challenge for you... from now on any facts you claim I want a link to a reputable website proving your claims... If you can do that with everyone of your statements I'll get off your case haha

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

Sender and Logrus, the 1 2 punch lmao.

Neezar
09-01-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm not a big gamer and I have a question.

What do you mean xbox online? You hook your game to the computer somehow? Does it look the same as playing it on TV? What is the purpose? Do you play with other people online? How many?

Please don't make fun of me for not knowing?

logrus
09-01-2009, 05:28 AM
I'm not a big gamer and I have a question.

What do you mean xbox online? You hook your game to the computer somehow? Does it look the same as playing it on TV? What is the purpose? Do you play with other people online? How many?

Please don't make fun of me for not knowing?

The Xbox has an ethernet port that lets you run a line from your system to the router/modem. The graphics look the same, only difference is things like game maps are different because its popular to have huge tournaments. So in single player mode there could be 4 maps total, but when you go online there is a total of 10. Then publishers are always releasing more.

The purpose is you can play with friends where ever they are, no more old days of bringing over 3 systems or having friends over til all hours. Not only that but you can play other people. When you think about it the games are more bang for your dollar. You can play single player or go online and play with 12-32 others. Not to mention there is always content update. SO your stretching the games experience even further,

Neezar
09-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Thanks, that makes sense.

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 05:44 AM

reputable website?
You cannot deny the launch time of the xbox and then the 360,
it lasted 4 years lol, how can you argue?
Sony intends to keep the ps3 for 10.
Microsoft is already working on the 360 replacement.
Ill link when im off work.

again, you can download movies to it,
but you certainly cannot buy HD movies, own them, and watch them on your xbox now can you?

again, when I said replace it more often, I was talking about the amount of time that microsoft is waiting before releasing a new console. I am aware that electronics come with a warranty.

I also did not say that the ps3 was without problems,
but they are nowhere near the returns and problems the 360 has had.
These aren't outlandish claims, they are facts.
More 360's had to be returned and fixed than any other console.
ever.

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 05:48 AM
You talk about B.R and everyone wants it. Its clear Asia doesnt give a crap about it. Its clear that they dont care that the PsP can play movies either. Its not a selling feature to them as well.

You talk about Xbox online, then again its pulling in 20million + users a year as of June 09. How many is PS network pulling in as of June. Its free so everyone huh, well usually not the case. SO whats the number. I do know 24mil are out there and only 7mil downloaded Home lmao.

I talk about BR because it is the standard for HD movies to buy and rent.

You can argue the sales are based on building a relationship,
that makes NO sense at all, xbox is doing better in the US,
where sony had just as long to build a relationship, so what is your point?
Sony still outsells in Japan and Europe.

I don't care about online play, at all.
I definitely would not pay to do it, it seems stupid to add 200+ dollars to the cost of my machine over the next few years to play online, I just don't dig it.

sender
09-01-2009, 06:34 AM
reputable website?
You cannot deny the launch time of the xbox and then the 360,
it lasted 4 years lol, how can you argue?
Sony intends to keep the ps3 for 10.
Microsoft is already working on the 360 replacement.
Ill link when im off work.

Master of prediction!!!! Could you please PM me lottery numbers.... I'm a bit short on cash :laugh:

but you certainly cannot buy HD movies, own them, and watch them on your xbox now can you?

... I already said in 3 posts... you can stream "HD" movies from your computer to your xbox...

So if you have a movie on your computer... like BATMAN in HD... you can stream that to your xbox and watch it on your TV... I can make a video of me doing it if that will get you to stop saying you cant watch HD on an xbox haha :tongue0011:

sender
09-01-2009, 06:35 AM
Sender and Logrus, the 1 2 punch lmao.

Ain't no thang but a chicken wang! haha

logrus
09-01-2009, 07:03 AM
I talk about BR because it is the standard for HD movies to buy and rent.

You can argue the sales are based on building a relationship,
that makes NO sense at all, xbox is doing better in the US,
where sony had just as long to build a relationship, so what is your point?
Sony still outsells in Japan and Europe.

I don't care about online play, at all.
I definitely would not pay to do it, it seems stupid to add 200+ dollars to the cost of my machine over the next few years to play online, I just don't dig it.

Actually regular Dvds are still the standard considering more homes have a 10 dollar dvd player then they do 600 dollar Ps3. Like I said the only people who care the Ps3 has Blu Ray are those fanatics grasping at straws to an inferior product. Games made for both platforms sells better on the 360, run better on the 360. The 360 exclusives sell better, look better, run better are given better reviews.

Creating a relationship with a fan base goes a long way. Sony was able to do that fairly quickly when they won the rights to Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Two huge Nintendo franchises. Nintendo on the other hand kept Mario, Zelda and Metroid, which has always had a huge cult following. Both systems main titles also had devekoped a huge fan base in the states as well.

Xbox on the other hand did not. It jumped into the scene with a new game HAlo which overnight seemed to bring the masses to the system. Then they released the first Xbox like which once again grew popularity. Halo 2 as well as Halo 2 online seem to cause the Xbox to peak. A bunch of other games did help along the way but its felt Halo and online brang it into contention.

Anyways which chart you referencing your # off of. This chart says Euro has sold more 360's

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Actually regular Dvds are still the standard considering more homes have a 10 dollar dvd player then they do 600 dollar Ps3. Like I said the only people who care the Ps3 has Blu Ray are those fanatics grasping at straws to an inferior product. Games made for both platforms sells better on the 360, run better on the 360. The 360 exclusives sell better, look better, run better are given better reviews.

Creating a relationship with a fan base goes a long way. Sony was able to do that fairly quickly when they won the rights to Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Two huge Nintendo franchises. Nintendo on the other hand kept Mario, Zelda and Metroid, which has always had a huge cult following. Both systems main titles also had devekoped a huge fan base in the states as well.

Xbox on the other hand did not. It jumped into the scene with a new game HAlo which overnight seemed to bring the masses to the system. Then they released the first Xbox like which once again grew popularity. Halo 2 as well as Halo 2 online seem to cause the Xbox to peak. A bunch of other games did help along the way but its felt Halo and online brang it into contention.

Anyways which chart you referencing your # off of. This chart says Euro has sold more 360's

Regular DVD's are the stanard for regular movie watching,
not for HD. BR is the standard for HD.
(regular dvd = not in HD)

Again, yours sales figures are for the US.
I don't deny microsoft does better in the states.

what chart? You said this chart... but posted no chart.. Im confused

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Master of prediction!!!! Could you please PM me lottery numbers.... I'm a bit short on cash :laugh:

... I already said in 3 posts... you can stream "HD" movies from your computer to your xbox...

So if you have a movie on your computer... like BATMAN in HD... you can stream that to your xbox and watch it on your TV... I can make a video of me doing it if that will get you to stop saying you cant watch HD on an xbox haha :tongue0011:

It really has nothing to do with prediction, we go with what we know,
and what a company tells us its plans are.
What else can you go with?

The past has taught us that Sony keeps its product out longer,
and based on what Microsoft has said, this trend will continue.

I never said you cannot watch ANY hd movies on your 360,
I said you can't watch one that you own, You cannot buy one in the store,
and pop it in your 360. Are you saying your computer is a BR player?
Thus my other arguement comes into play, you have to own a BR player.

If you're talking about streaming them from online,
good luck finding HD quality movies for free,
and not only that, but you're then taking up your television and your computer to complete one task.
But on the most important note, why on earth would you go from your PC, to your xbox, to your tv?
When any HD tv I have ever seen can hook up to your PC directly, you would just shoot straight from PC to Television and watch.

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Oh, and google xbox 3.
You will find quotes from various microsoft press statements about them working on the next system already, etc....

sender
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
It really has nothing to do with prediction, we go with what we know,
and what a company tells us its plans are.
What else can you go with?

The past has taught us that Sony keeps its product out longer,
and based on what Microsoft has said, this trend will continue.

ok seriously find me a link to somthing saying... "Sony plans to have ps3 last 30thousand years, xbox plans to release new system every 30 days"

Oh, and google xbox 3.
You will find quotes from various microsoft press statements about them working on the next system already, etc....

I hate to break you the bad news... but every company is contantly working on thier next product...

Are you telling me that sony will not release another system until 3054....

seriously man like the stuff you're saying now is just silly:frantics: :frantics:

pretty soon your gonna start telling me that you use a mac and PCs can only do charts and word docs right? :tongue0011:

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 07:31 PM
ok seriously find me a link to somthing saying... "Sony plans to have ps3 last 30thousand years, xbox plans to release new system every 30 days"

I hate to break you the bad news... but every company is contantly working on thier next product...

Are you telling me that sony will not release another system until 3054....

seriously man like the stuff you're saying now is just silly:frantics: :frantics:

pretty soon your gonna start telling me that you use a mac and PCs can only do charts and word docs right? :tongue0011:

Again, how is it silly?
Compare how long xbox and ps2 each lasted.

Now, hug your 360 and hope it hangs around much longer than that lol
I mean, they certainly weren't bragging about the xbox only being around for the next 4 years when it was out.

But sony...
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/01/sony-ten-year-plan.ars
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/sony-committed-to-ps3-for-10-years-and-beyond
http://www.psu.com/PS3-10-year-plan-isnt-spin,-says-Sonys-Peter-Dille--a007020-p0.php

Xbox 360 50 percent failure rate?
http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/24/microsoft-responds-to-xbox-360-54-2-percent-failure-rate-report/
http://games.slashdot.org/story/09/08/20/1527212/Xbox-360-Failure-Rate-Is-542?from=rss
http://gizmodo.com/271487/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers
http://gizmodo.com/346891/new-xbox-360-failure-rates-still-around-10-percent

sender
09-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Again, how is it silly?
Compare how long xbox and ps2 each lasted.

Now, hug your 360 and hope it hangs around much longer than that lol
I mean, they certainly weren't bragging about the xbox only being around for the next 4 years when it was out.

But sony...
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/01/sony-ten-year-plan.ars
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/sony-committed-to-ps3-for-10-years-and-beyond
http://www.psu.com/PS3-10-year-plan-isnt-spin,-says-Sonys-Peter-Dille--a007020-p0.php

Xbox 360 50 percent failure rate?
http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/24/microsoft-responds-to-xbox-360-54-2-percent-failure-rate-report/
http://games.slashdot.org/story/09/08/20/1527212/Xbox-360-Failure-Rate-Is-542?from=rss
http://gizmodo.com/271487/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers
http://gizmodo.com/346891/new-xbox-360-failure-rates-still-around-10-percent

hahaahhahahahah do you even read what the articles say about the xbox failure rate??? those numbers are from a pole a magazine did 5000people submitted to an online pole... and most of them are probably ps nuhuggers :tongue0011:

THE ACTUAL failure rate is about 13% (16% a year ago http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166259).. there are hundreds of sites giving different numbers... all three sites you posted have differnt numbers... so how do you find that accurate at all?

dude get over your "the PS will outlast the XBOX" WHO THE HECK KNOWS!!! NO ONE!!!! not even you hahaha argue about somthing valid! I love a good argument but stop repeating yourself!!! or I'm going to start replying to all your posts "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" haha :frantics:

Xbox just anounced the release of Natal... when that technology will garantee the loonnnng stock life for the system. And because you probably dont keep up with technology... heres a linky for you :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM

Wana know whats new with the PS... its smaller now... :frantics:

AWESOME!!!!!!!! PS.... if you had a 360 I would be giving you a serious beatdown in UFC undesputed right now! hahaha :punch:

atomdanger
09-01-2009, 09:16 PM
hahaahhahahahah do you even read what the articles say about the xbox failure rate??? those numbers are from a pole a magazine did 5000people submitted to an online pole... and most of them are probably ps nuhuggers :tongue0011:

THE ACTUAL failure rate is about 13% (16% a year ago http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166259).. there are hundreds of sites giving different numbers... all three sites you posted have differnt numbers... so how do you find that accurate at all?

dude get over your "the PS will outlast the XBOX" WHO THE HECK KNOWS!!! NO ONE!!!! not even you hahaha argue about somthing valid! I love a good argument but stop repeating yourself!!! or I'm going to start replying to all your posts "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" haha :frantics:

Xbox just anounced the release of Natal... when that technology will garantee the loonnnng stock life for the system. And because you probably dont keep up with technology... heres a linky for you :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM

AWESOME!!!!!!!! PS.... if you had a 360 I would be giving you a serious beatdown in UFC undesputed right now! hahaha :punch:

The point wasn't the actual number, the point is they have a high failure rate.
You cannot argue the point. Your own link says 360 at 16, and Sony at 3 percent, thats 360 failing 4x as much as Sony, thats a LOT more

Also, you cannot argue the point that Sony products have lasted longer than Microsoft ones in the past,
and most likely will again.

This argument is tiring, you're clearly happy shelling out more money over a longer period of time for a product you cannot modify without voiding your warranty and you don't care about owning HD movies at home, *shrug*

Its pretty clear you like 360 titles and online better,
and I like PS3 customer service / upgrading, modding better.
Mixed with BR player and I am a happy camper.
I enjoy owning movies and being able to watch them in HD at home.
I will admit though that I am FAR from a "gamer", I have always been a Sony fan, and like the games I have for it.
(I pointed out the gamer thing, because all the stuff about online, etc.. means nothing to me as a customer,
if I wanted online gaming and everything crazy I would just be a PC gamer)

Agree to disagree.

sender
09-01-2009, 09:29 PM
The point wasn't the actual number, the point is they have a high failure rate.
You cannot argue the point. Your own link says 360 at 16, and Sony at 3 percent, thats 360 failing 4x as much as Sony, thats a LOT more

Also, you cannot argue the point that Sony products have lasted longer than Microsoft ones in the past,
and most likely will again.

This argument is tiring, you're clearly happy shelling out more money over a longer period of time for a product you cannot modify without voiding your warranty and you don't care about owning HD movies at home, *shrug*

Its pretty clear you like 360 titles and online better,
and I like PS3 customer service / upgrading, modding better.
Mixed with BR player and I am a happy camper.
I enjoy owning movies and being able to watch them in HD at home.
I will admit though that I am FAR from a "gamer", I have always been a Sony fan, and like the games I have for it.
(I pointed out the gamer thing, because all the stuff about online, etc.. means nothing to me as a customer,
if I wanted online gaming and everything crazy I would just be a PC gamer)

Agree to disagree.

I guess your entitled to your own opinion... even though its wrong haha :happydancing:

logrus
09-01-2009, 10:29 PM

Plus its from Game Informer the most hated worthless magazine in the gaming world.

I heard some of the things Natal could do and if it pans out as is expected it would totaly destroy the Wiis motion sensor tech and most likely ruin anything Nintendo tries in the coming years.

This really got my curiosity going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIbGnBQcJY&NR=1

sender
09-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Plus its from Game Informer the most hated worthless magazine in the gaming world.

I heard some of the things Natal could do and if it pans out as is expected it would totaly destroy the Wiis motion sensor tech and most likely ruin anything Nintendo tries in the coming years.

This really got my curiosity going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIbGnBQcJY&NR=1

ok seriously.... thats amazing!!!! MANNN!!! thats so awesome haha

matthughesfan21
09-02-2009, 04:08 AM
natal looks amazing but what will the price be?

btw atom, i believe newer 360's have the kinks worked out...for example, mine was bout last june of 2008...I haven't experienced a single problem, my roommate from last year bout his ps3 at the same time and went through 3 of them last schoolyear alone, and i played more than him....I see your point on owning a dvd and using the blu ray, but I have HD torrents of movies that i watch on my xbox through my computer, and i don't pay 25 bucks a movie......I'm a gamer when it comes to the consoles, not a movie watcher or anything, i bought a VIDEO GAME system to play VIDEO GAMES, and i have played games on my roommates ps3, and it took forever to load and froze right in the middle of a match...i feel imo i got the best system...btw, im not biased to either side, i was a proud Ps2 owner before my xbox

logrus
09-02-2009, 04:09 AM
ok seriously.... thats amazing!!!! MANNN!!! thats so awesome haha

Lionhead Studios is amazing. There games are known for your actions having consequences on the ingame world.

sender
09-02-2009, 05:39 AM
natal looks amazing but what will the price be?

btw atom, i believe newer 360's have the kinks worked out...for example, mine was bout last june of 2008...I haven't experienced a single problem, my roommate from last year bout his ps3 at the same time and went through 3 of them last schoolyear alone, and i played more than him....I see your point on owning a dvd and using the blu ray, but I have HD torrents of movies that i watch on my xbox through my computer, and i don't pay 25 bucks a movie......I'm a gamer when it comes to the consoles, not a movie watcher or anything, i bought a VIDEO GAME system to play VIDEO GAMES, and i have played games on my roommates ps3, and it took forever to load and froze right in the middle of a match...i feel imo i got the best system...btw, im not biased to either side, i was a proud Ps2 owner before my xbox

theres no convincing him.... haha trust me :rolleyes:

sender
09-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Lionhead Studios is amazing. There games are known for your actions having consequences on the ingame world.

I didnt know lionhead was behind that demo! thats pretty cool... even though Fable2 let me down :cry:

logrus
09-02-2009, 06:36 AM
I didnt know lionhead was behind that demo! thats pretty cool... even though Fable2 let me down :cry:

Why? To be honest I lied both of them, but the first one was ridiculously easy.

sender
09-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Why? To be honest I lied both of them, but the first one was ridiculously easy.

the second one was even easier!!! you cant die!! thats what kinda rewined it for me :sad:

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 03:17 PM
the second one was even easier!!! you cant die!! thats what kinda rewined it for me :sad:OK, is that some crazy Canadian way of spelling "ruined", or am I still hung ovre from last night & I can't read?

sender
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
OK, is that some crazy Canadian way of spelling "ruined", or am I still hung ovre from last night & I can't read?

I spell my werds however i want!

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I spell my werds however i want!Hahaha, clearly!:laugh:

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 05:43 PM

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 05:49 PM

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
So...I think I just found one of those glitches Nate was talking about...:blink:

sender
09-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Hahaha, clearly!:laugh:

http://www.rvgfanatic.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_450101/SimmonsDAMN.gif

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 07:16 PM
http://www.rvgfanatic.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_450101/SimmonsDAMN.gifHahaha, that's what I said when I saw my triple post!:laugh:

logrus
09-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Hey Ron how do you feel now after buying the Ps3 Slim instead of the 360 Elite?

http://www.rvgfanatic.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_450101/SimmonsDAMN.gif

VCURamFan
09-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey Ron how do you feel now after buying the Ps3 Slim instead of the 360 Elite?

http://www.rvgfanatic.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_450101/SimmonsDAMN.gifHahahahaha. :laugh:

Boomer
09-06-2009, 09:45 AM
xbox >>>>> ps3.... gamer tag sender007... IM AWESOME!

ohhhh .. ohh its on when I get back ... gametag BoomerMatt75 ... I'm Extreme ... :ninja:

Neezar
09-06-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.rvgfanatic.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_450101/SimmonsDAMN.gif:laugh::laugh::laugh:

sender
09-12-2009, 12:26 PM
ohhhh .. ohh its on when I get back ... gametag BoomerMatt75 ... I'm Extreme ... :ninja:

OHHHHH its on like a thong!!

VCURamFan
09-12-2009, 03:36 PM
OHHHHH its on like a thong!!
I can't wear those, they tend to disintegrate on me. Does that mean I should shower more often?:unsure-1:

Chuck
09-12-2009, 04:16 PM
I can't wear those, they tend to disintegrate on me. Does that mean I should shower more often?:unsure-1:

Turn 'em around the other way bro... the little pouch goes in front :wink:

VCURamFan
09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I tried that but they last longer the other way 'round.:blink:

sender
09-14-2009, 05:49 AM

:laugh::frantics::laugh::frantics::laugh::frantics :

sender
09-16-2009, 06:07 AM

tried adding you... said gamer tag does not exist! :cry:

VCURamFan
09-16-2009, 03:20 PM
tried adding you... said gamer tag does not exist! :cry:
O, that's because he clicked the "Hide from Crazy Canadians" option.