PDA

View Full Version : Backflip 360 attempts video

sasquatch
08-21-2009, 11:00 PM
My friend and I just learned fulltwists... we couldn't get them on video though.:laugh:

Here's the attempts.

It's the last time I'll ever go to that gym.:cry: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exsaASyHzf4

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 03:34 AM
Look like a good time though! :w00t:

que
08-22-2009, 03:43 AM
that video makes me miss gymnastics

sasquatch
08-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Thanks for watching, I wish I would have landed it on video, Hopefully I'll be able to find another gym again in Arizona.

You used to do gymnastics que?

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 04:21 AM
You moved? :scared0015:

Thanks for watching, I wish I would have landed it on video, Hopefully I'll be able to find another gym again in Arizona.

You used to do gymnastics que?

sasquatch
08-22-2009, 04:26 AM
You moved? :scared0015:
Not yet, on the 31st.

That video is of the last I will go to a gym in Hawaii.

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 04:33 AM
Well, I've been to AZ and saw pictures of HI. Is it to late for you to run away from home? You can live off the land there in HI :unsure-1:

Not yet, on the 31st.

That video is of the last I will go to a gym in Hawaii.

sasquatch
08-22-2009, 05:19 AM
Yea, you can live off the land pretty good I would guess... tons of homeless people live on the beach.

I'm moving to Kingman, Arizona. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the price of food.

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 06:15 AM
Well good luck with that. You do know that the temps get into the 400's there, right? :unsure-1: Whatever you do, do NOT buy flowers, put them in your car,drive to the next store, leave flowers in car for 5 mintes because they will die...not that I've ever done that there :unsure-1:
:ninja:

Yea, you can live off the land pretty good I would guess... tons of homeless people live on the beach.

I'm moving to Kingman, Arizona. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the price of food.

sasquatch
08-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Atleast it's a dry heat over there, the humidity makes it feel a lot hotter here sometimes.

My friend put up another video of me at the gym, I look pretty skinney, need some roids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IM4X1So0r0

County Mike
08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
You're getting pretty good on the rings.

I went to Arizona in July. It's not the air heat that gets you as much as how hot every surface gets. Car seatbelt buckles will burn your skin. Any pavement, even if painted white, will burn your feet. Sitting in a beach chair can burn you. It's crazy. Be careful what you touch. Everything needs to be covered or wet down.

Also, don't leave your cell phone in direct sunlight and definitely don't leave your GPS mounted on the windshield all day in the sun. Not saying why I know that. Just don't do it.

sasquatch
08-22-2009, 08:44 PM
thanks, It was my first time doing that forward roll muscleup in the vedeo.

Four years ago when I visited Arizona I saw somone cooking eggs on a street using just the heat of the sun.:scared0011: