PDA

View Full Version : BLOG: Highlight Reel

NateR
08-21-2009, 05:26 AM
From Matt's blog:

Sorry for the late blog this week. I was on a five-day hunting trip and I just got back on Wednesday (I'll talk more about that later on). I didn't have any cell phone service out where I was, so I wasn't able to call anything in. This week was also Hillsboro's Old Settlers' Fair, so it's a great opportunity for me to spend as much time as I can with the family.

So, all I really have for you this week is a highlight reel. I had Nate put this one together, a little over a year ago, so we'd have something to play in the background while I'm doing autograph signings. This way people will have something to watch while they are waiting in line. If you're a member on the forums, then you've probably seen this before:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61690395

I also wanted to add in this video, which is a 30-second commercial that I made for my sponsor XWT - Xtreme Whitetail Technologies:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=62246388

Finally, here is the Bible verse for the week:

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead my by Your truth and teach me, for You are a God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You. (Psalm 25: 4-5)

-matt

MattHughesRocks
08-21-2009, 06:13 AM
Well, I don't have Face Book so that leaves me out :sad:

( Good goin' Nathan :angry: )

Nice try Matt! :)

NateR
08-21-2009, 06:24 AM
I didnt' realize that people without Facebook accounts wouldn't be able to watch the video. I'll try to upload the MySpace version.

MattHughesRocks
08-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Waiting....waiting...waiting...:Whistle:

Bonnie
08-21-2009, 07:42 AM
I loveeeeeeeed itttttttt! :happydancing:

Nate why don't Matt and you put this on disk and sell it in the store. I'd buy it! :w00t:

I think I told you when you posted this before (I think it was this one), great job on the choice of music and the way you put it together with the video clips.

Matt was just ferocious, fearless and relentless towards his opponents. You could really see that in the earlier clips. It's so funny when Matt would pick up the other guy and his legs are flailing and then they just stop 'cause they know what's coming. :laugh: What incredible stength!

Great verse from Psalms. I want to use it as my sig.

Boomer
08-21-2009, 09:14 AM
:angry: Are ya'll doing all these video blogs just to mess with me. :angry:

We had maybe TWO a year then all the sudden Boom can't watch vids ... so it's every frik'n week. :angry:

But .. I've seen this one many times over, so ... we coo . :D

But next week ...... :angry:

VCURamFan
08-21-2009, 02:21 PM

We had maybe TWO a year then all the sudden Boom can't watch vids ... so it's every frik'n week. :angry:

But next week ...... :angry:O man, so you don't get to see the extra 30sec clip at the end? Bummer, man!:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
I remember this one! Niiiice!:w00t:

EHLERZ5
08-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Thank you very much Nate..... Plenty of good stuff I had not seen before.... For those who haven't seen it --- MUST SEE!!!!

NateR
08-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Matt added another video this morning.... sorry Boomer. :laugh:

TENNESSEAN
08-21-2009, 07:02 PM

But next week ...... :angry:

That's just funny I don't care who ya are.
After reading the first thing I thought was matt has to be messin with you.
Can't wait to see next weeks vid and verse.

Boomer
08-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Matt added another video this morning.... sorry Boomer. :laugh:

:angry: :muttering:

This was for the Britney poster wasn't it. I'm sorry. :mellow: Now can we please stop the vids?? 3 NOV you can post an entire two hour Matt Hughes special and I'll watch every second ... but for now .. and nice photo or two ... some sage wisdom .... tales of hunting ...

TENNESSEAN
08-21-2009, 11:01 PM
took me 45 min to watch a 15 min vid. play rewind, play rewind.
i give it 5 punchin smilies
:punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch:

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Sucks to be you! I'm getting a special DVD in the mail! :w00t:

:angry: :muttering:

This was for the Britney poster wasn't it. I'm sorry. :mellow: Now can we please stop the vids?? 3 NOV you can post an entire two hour Matt Hughes special and I'll watch every second ... but for now .. and nice photo or two ... some sage wisdom .... tales of hunting ...

Bonnie
08-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Sucks to be you! I'm getting a special DVD in the mail! :w00t:

You snot! Tell me you're not getting what I suggested in this very thread and said I would pay for it! :angry: :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 06:50 AM
Well no ya dork. I was trying to make Boomer feel like a loser.However, I can hook you up :)

You snot! Tell me you're not getting what I suggested in this very thread and said I would pay for it! :angry: :tongue0011:

Bonnie
08-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Well no ya dork. I was trying to make Boomer feel like a loser.However, I can hook you up :)

Okay, I'm a dork and Boomer's a loser (sorry Boom :ashamed:).

Now, let's get down to bidness! Hook me up baby! :w00t:

Boomer
08-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Okay, I'm a dork and Boomer's a loser (sorry Boom :ashamed:).

Now, let's get down to bidness! Hook me up baby! :w00t:

:angry:

MattHughesRocks
08-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Don't worry baby cakes, your still my number 2 :w00t:

:angry: