PDA

View Full Version : As if Barny Frank has any politeness credibility!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-19-2009, 08:44 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=8356429&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

NateR
08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Barney Frank has got to be one of the biggest tools in Congress. Hopefully, he'll be voted out in the next election.

Crisco
08-19-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't see how he was all that wrong this time around.

He gave as good as he got I think.

I don't care for the man or his policies but in this situation I feel judgement from some to be unfair.

Bonnie
08-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I saw him on Fox News last night. From what I could see at least people were talking and not shouting. I agree with what he had to say about that about "talking" not shouting. I do hope when election time rolls around that Pelosi, Hoyer and some of the others get a "surprise" and get voted out of office.

I always find it amazing that they ask for our votes and then when they get it, they then do everything but represent us! :angry:

Crisco
08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I saw him on Fox News last night. From what I could see at least people were talking and not shouting. I agree with what he had to say about that about "talking" not shouting. I do hope when election time rolls around that Pelosi, Hoyer and some of the others get a "surprise" and get voted out of office.

I always find it amazing that they ask for our votes and then when they get it, they then do everything but represent us! :angry:

I hope Nancy Pelosi falls off the face of the earth.

Bonnie
08-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I hope Nancy Pelosi falls off the face of the earth.

As a woman, I've found her to be a big disappointment as the first woman Speaker of the House. :thumbsdown: I think Barbara Boxer is fix'n to get hers and it's already getting ugly here in Texas between Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson. :punch:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
It didn't look to me like the guy was yelling but Frank lectured him anyway! On a side note I need to re watch it cause I was told that the guy in the Blue shirt yelling at people was some kind of Democrat big shot trying to make a citizen leave!

TexasRN
08-19-2009, 09:02 PM
As a woman, I've found her to be a big disappointment as the first woman Speaker of the House. :thumbsdown: I think Barbara Boxer is fix'n to get hers and it's already getting ugly here in Texas between Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson. :punch:

Perry and Huthinson always cracked me up. Texas politicians are such a hoot. :laugh:

~Amy

Bonnie
08-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Perry and Huthinson always cracked me up. Texas politicians are such a hoot. :laugh:

~Amy

I know and these two are from the same party. He's obviously not a gentleman, he's already trash'n her. :laugh:

And I can't wait to see Tom Delay on Dancing with the Stars. :scared0015: I never liked him. He might be able to two-step though. :Whistle: :laugh: