PDA

View Full Version : TO WAR MIKE C

Boomer
02-05-2009, 05:58 AM
Another fighter buddy of mine Mike C from MFS got a late call to fight in the UFC in London FEB 21. He's just coming back from Vacation and is moving up a weight class ... but like he said you don't shut the door when the UFC comes a knock'n. :laugh: If any of our Brits are going be sure to cheer extra loud for me! You might remember Mike from a few of my Boomers Tales back in the day on my IFL excursions. After seeing him in the IFL, I really think he will be a force to reckon with in the UFC in near future.

WAR MIKE!!

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 06:05 AM
War Mike!!!

What is it with all the Mikes and Matts lately? Those names seem to be everywhere.

~Amy

Boomer
02-05-2009, 06:06 AM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/mikecv.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/mikec2.jpg

My old Silverback team :cry:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/miketeam.jpg

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 06:10 AM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=53647263&albumID=1253884&imageID=2659132

I can't see them without him adding me to his friends list. :sad: Guess I'll have to ask him nicely. :)

~Amy

Boomer
02-05-2009, 06:15 AM
I hooked you up Amy. :) I'm sure you, Michelle, Prima and lil D will want to Hit that too ...

Boomer
02-05-2009, 06:27 AM
Few more

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/IFL/mikewin.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/IFL/mikesready.jpg

MattHughesRocks
02-05-2009, 06:31 AM
:unsure-1:

:ashamed:

:laugh: :happy0198:

WAR Mike C!

I hooked you up Amy. :) I'm sure you, Michelle, Prima and lil D will want to Hit that too ...

CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
02-05-2009, 06:32 AM
War Mike and to MFS:punch:

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 06:34 AM

Mmm yes, quite yummy. How tall is he though? I have height requirements. :laugh:

~Amy

Boomer
02-05-2009, 06:36 AM
Mmm yes, quite yummy. How tall is he though? I have height requirements. :laugh:

~Amy

I think he's 6'2" hold on one

Boomer
02-05-2009, 06:43 AM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/boomermatt75/MattMikeC.jpg

And according to SHERDOG he is 6'0" Amy ... Im 5'11"

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 06:47 AM
And according to SHERDOG he is 6'0" Amy ... Im 5'11"

I require someone be at least my height. I'm 5'10". :D One of my patients last night told me that in Australia I would have been referred to as a "beanpole". :unsure-1:

~Amy

VCURamFan
02-05-2009, 07:30 AM
I've been following Mike almost as long as I've been following MMA. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I first read about him in conjunction with well-aimed bird fecal matter. :Whistle:

Boomer
02-05-2009, 08:09 AM
I've been following Mike almost as long as I've been following MMA. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I first read about him in conjunction with well-aimed bird fecal matter. :Whistle:

:laugh: You are mistake Ben .. That Boomer Tale was when I went to go see Matt Ref an event in Louisville, Kentucky I got hit with a bird while driving in my car with the windows down in West Virginia.

Shortly there after ...... fall of 06 if I remember right, Mike C stepped in and fought in Atlantic City for the first wrap up of the IFL season. Probably the Boom tale you remember is when I went to go see him in Portland and I lost my wallet at the connecting airport in Atlanta. I had no money, no ID and was in a city I had never been in. :laugh: Goooood times!

Primadawn
02-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Yup. Totally hittable...:laugh:

CAVEMAN
02-05-2009, 05:21 PM
WAR MIKE!:punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch:

VCURamFan
02-05-2009, 05:28 PM
:laugh: You are mistake Ben .. That Boomer Tale was when I went to go see Matt Ref an event in Louisville, Kentucky I got hit with a bird while driving in my car with the windows down in West Virginia.

Shortly there after ...... fall of 06 if I remember right, Mike C stepped in and fought in Atlantic City for the first wrap up of the IFL season. Probably the Boom tale you remember is when I went to go see him in Portland and I lost my wallet at the connecting airport in Atlanta. I had no money, no ID and was in a city I had never been in. :laugh: Goooood times!O, that's right! I thought the bird story was the Atlantic city trip.:laugh:

Black Mamba
02-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Boomer you crack me. :laugh: I'm just like Amy, I have a height requirement too. A man must be taller than me (5" 6'), if he's shorter than me, than that's just kinda awkward.

Oh yeah back to the topic at hand. I've been wondering what's been going on with Mike, he was a favorite of mine on the Silverbacks.

:punch: WaR MiKe!!!! :punch:

Llamafighter
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
WAR MIKE!!!!!
I picked you to win by complete and utter domination!
I'll be watching and rooting you on, sir. Go whoop his @$$
:punch: :punch:

Tyburn
02-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Boomer, I will let him know you care and forward this link to him :)

mikthehick
02-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Boomer you crack me. :laugh: I'm just like Amy, I have a height requirement too. A man must be taller than me (5" 6'), if he's shorter than me, than that's just kinda awkward.

Oh yeah back to the topic at hand. I've been wondering what's been going on with Mike, he was a favorite of mine on the Silverbacks.

:punch: WaR MiKe!!!! :punch:

Wait Danelle, I'm 5'6" too!! Go us!! Yeah, taller guys are defo better imo

WAR MIKE C!!! Go kick some tail!!!!

Blmfighter
02-05-2009, 09:32 PM
War Mike C.

Mike is a beast, If you have seen him fight you know that he is no Joke. Neil Grove will need to watch out. Neil will gas in the first round, It Mike can last past the first round he will win this fight.

If you don't know Neil he is a big guy that fights well in the first then after that not so much. He hits hard so Mike will have to watch out for that.

Jonlion
02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Good Luck Mike!

Depending on fianances, im gonna try and go to the event and will definetly be rooting for you!

Mac
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM
WAR MIKE!!!!!!! TAKE EM APART BUDDY!!!!!!

warriorlion
02-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Good luck with the fight Mike, about time the UFC noticed.

WAR MIKE

Boomer
02-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I've been wondering what's been going on with Mike, he was a favorite of mine on the Silverbacks. :punch: WaR MiKe!!!! :punch:

:blink: How can you just have ONE favorite Silverback? They all rocked .. :cool: But if I HAD to choose ... Mike and Rory got me the most pumped. I think I ended up going to 8 live IFL shows and both of them always put on a good show. Of course Bart held his own too ..... and Ryan ...... oh and Rothwell the Knock out wonder :D

Tyburn
02-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Of course Bart held his own too
:ninja: He's with Suckerpunch now you know...Floating around with Jeff Curran so I hear :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Rory is easily my favorite Silver Back, but Mike's #2.. I'm stoked Mike's finally getting his shot in the UFC. Even if he's gotta fight at heavyweight, he'll cause a bunch of guys trouble!

Sugar Shane
02-06-2009, 10:46 PM
WAR MIKE C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyburn
02-19-2009, 10:52 PM
THIS needs to be at the top of the pile...not three pages down :angry:

:laugh:

Jonlion
02-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Well now i am officially going, i can proper cheer on Mike C!

Anything special i can shout out for him, other than tear his head off!

Good luck Mike!

Jason 16
02-20-2009, 02:10 AM
Another fighter buddy of mine Mike C from MFS got a late call to fight in the UFC in London FEB 21. He's just coming back from Vacation and is moving up a weight class ... but like he said you don't shut the door when the UFC comes a knock'n. :laugh: If any of our Brits are going be sure to cheer extra loud for me! You might remember Mike from a few of my Boomers Tales back in the day on my IFL excursions. After seeing him in the IFL, I really think he will be a force to reckon with in the UFC in near future.

WAR MIKE!!

humm small world he grew up about 8 mins from me and went to school( I think at least there good friends) with my english teach O tell him Matthew Readinger wishes him luck. (he may have all ready in person)