PDA

View Full Version : So , anyword on the next coaches ?

Mac
01-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Curious . Isnt bisping one and who else.

Really just wanted to start a thread in the only remaining forum with nothing in it.

But now that i think about it i am curious . Whos got the answer.

Sugar Shane
01-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Mac, YOU are the other coach, no one told you???

Hughes_GOAT
01-22-2009, 01:27 AM
i thought Hendo was the coach....

VCURamFan
01-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Bisping v. Hendo. The Franklin/Hendo fight was for the "honor" of coaching the US team.

Hughes_GOAT
01-22-2009, 01:42 AM
that's why Franklin lost. he didn't want to coach on TUF again. now it all akes sense.

VCURamFan
01-22-2009, 04:08 AM
that's why Franklin lost. he didn't want to coach on TUF again. now it all akes sense.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Rich publicly said he didn't want to. Dan said he thought it'd be fun. The UFC pays the judges to give the fight to Hendo!

Hughes_GOAT
01-22-2009, 04:10 AM
That's kinda what I was thinking. Rich publicly said he didn't want to. Dan said he thought it'd be fun. The UFC pays the judges to give the fight to Hendo!

:D :D :D

warriorlion
01-22-2009, 09:04 AM
thats a bit harsh, but funny.

Franklin was crushed that e lost the decision though, the look on his face when the judges called it for Hendo was like he had just been told someone had shot his dog.

excited for the season though should be a good one

Crisco
01-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Hendo didn't want the job either but Dana will throw down and make it happen.

I'd coach the ultimate Fighter if it got me a brand new bad ass car.

Crisco
01-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Also poor Bisping. He couldn't even beat the loser of Hendo-Franklin let alone the winner...

I

VCURamFan
01-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Also poor Bisping. He couldn't even beat the loser of Hendo-Franklin let alone the winner...

IQFT

KevinD
01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Hendo will destroy Bisping!!

Tyburn
01-22-2009, 06:57 PM
:D :D :D
:angry: what are you smilling at :ninja:

Crisco
01-22-2009, 07:47 PM
It's official Hendo is up.

www.mmanews.com has it posted up

Moose
01-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Bisping has a shot if he can last all 15 minutes? Hendo looked really flat in that last round, like maybe to the tune of getting upset, until that finger kind of sealed the deal.

Tyburn
01-22-2009, 08:18 PM
until that finger kind of sealed the deal.
:laugh:

Well, he's got to survive a lot, there is the heabutting, the eye gouging...and then there is the fight.

Jonlion
01-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Bisping has a shot if he can last all 15 minutes? Hendo looked really flat in that last round, like maybe to the tune of getting upset, until that finger kind of sealed the deal.

I still Hendo has got everything to get the title at MW and i think he is an awesoen fighter. My heart and my head say Hendo takes it easy BUT you could be right.

If Bisping moves, plays a smart fight, stuff's take downs then he could end up scoring an upset on points, the only way he'll do it!

I think either way the result isn;t good.

I want Hendo to fight the SPider again because i think he can take him out.

However whilst Bisping would lose to Anderson, i'd like him to get a shot at it. i mean the UFC have been building him to it for 2 years, so i'd like the chance to watch him fight and lose for the title!

I just think if he loses to Dan, where does he go after that?

Tyburn
01-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I want Hendo to fight the SPider again because i think he can take him out.

I aggree...if it wasnt for a horrible mistake he would have beaten Anderson I think :)

Spiritwalker
01-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Bisping has a shot if he can last all 15 minutes?

The short answer is: YES.

The long answer is:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.:Whistle:

Hughes_GOAT
01-25-2009, 05:21 AM
:angry: what are you smilling at :ninja:

not your ugly mug :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
01-25-2009, 05:22 AM
I aggree...if it wasnt for a horrible mistake he would have beaten Anderson I think :)

there is hope for you, Dave:tongue0011:

Tyburn
01-25-2009, 10:31 PM
not your ugly mug :ninja:
:angry: I'm not ugly...at least I dare show my face :Whistle:

Tyburn
01-25-2009, 10:33 PM
there is hope for you, Dave:tongue0011:
Its true. It was a mistake that led to the few moments on the ground which led to the choke...before that I reckon Henderson was winning....mindue...now I kinda dont feel sorry for him...coz I expect had he not got submitted...he'd have gone on to headbutt, or eye-poke Anderson in a later round :unsure:

:laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
01-26-2009, 05:10 AM
:angry: I'm not ugly...at least I dare show my face :Whistle:

you're right, i can't judge if you're ugly, i'm straight.

i show my face....just to girls (Denise, Michelle, Amy, VivaLaMir)....sorry if i'm not cool with a gay guy asking for my pics non stop a couple years back.:wink:

Tyburn
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
you're right, i can't judge if you're ugly, i'm straight.

i show my face....just to girls (Denise, Michelle, Amy, VivaLaMir)....sorry if i'm not cool with a gay guy asking for my pics non stop a couple years back.:wink:
I know what you look like Andreas...coz you did once post a photo of yourself, but you deleted it I think the week I arrived...and it was very blurry and you were like in the distance.

Sending pictures of cute guys to woman and pretending they are you does not qualify as showing your face :laugh:

que
01-27-2009, 02:00 AM
there are no mistakes in MMA. everything is fair play and meant to happen.

anderson completely dominated henderson the entire second round, from opening bell to the final second before henderson tapped.

there was no "mistake"

anderson won because he was the better fighter that night, period. and also because he is the better fighter in general. if/when they fight again, anderson will win again.

Hughes_GOAT
01-27-2009, 07:39 AM
I know what you look like Andreas...coz you did once post a photo of yourself, but you deleted it I think the week I arrived...and it was very blurry and you were like in the distance.

doesn't sound familiar but i'd like to know how you can tell what someone looks like if they're very blurry in the distance :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-04-2009, 09:00 AM
They need to bring in a few Heavy Weights! The other weight classes seem so stacked with talent that it's unreal!

InHughesWeTrust
02-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Bisping would have a chance i believe against either of those fighters. He would be the underdog, but i am sure it would not be an easy ride for either Hendo or Rich.