PDA

View Full Version : Colorado, Utah, Grand Canyon, Phoenix.......

Jonlion
08-06-2009, 04:56 AM
I'm going to be in these places over the next ten days,

GOing on rapids at River Gorge i think, Beuna Vista, Boulder, watching the Cubs at the Rockies, then driving to the Grand Canyon and then Arizona to visit Phoenix and Sedona etc

Any members of the forum around those areas then let me know!!!!

Im off tomorrow and providing that my american phone charges up then Pm Llamafighter aka and he'll give you my number and we can see if anything could be arranged.

He can also verify, i hope that i am alright guy!!!!!!!

Sorry for late notice and i will be heading nashville pretty soon, if any of yall are about???!!!

God Bless

Jon

Chuck
08-06-2009, 05:13 AM
I'm going to be in these places over the next ten days,

GOing on rapids at River Gorge i think, Beuna Vista, Boulder, watching the Cubs at the Rockies, then driving to the Grand Canyon and then Arizona to visit Phoenix and Sedona etc

Any members of the forum around those areas then let me know!!!!

Im off tomorrow and providing that my american phone charges up then Pm Llamafighter aka and he'll give you my number and we can see if anything could be arranged.

He can also verify, i hope that i am alright guy!!!!!!!

Sorry for late notice and i will be heading nashville pretty soon, if any of yall are about???!!!

God Bless

Jon

Nashville??? That's about 12 hours away from me and I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip brother!!! Will you be coming any closer to Florida or is that it?

Jonlion
08-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Nashville??? That's about 12 hours away from me and I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip brother!!! Will you be coming any closer to Florida or is that it?

Sadly my friend, i think that is about our limit, time and a busy schedule has dictated that my trip east has been lessened somewhat. So that i think late august I'm driving straight to Nashville from Dallas.

However I shall look into things and check the possibility of going on a little further?!

I was pretty sad not to be making to far east!

I'm off on this road trip today but i shall speak to you more on the matter, if you made it to Nashville, dinner would at least be on me! It would be a pleasure to meet ya Chuck!

kevint13
08-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Be careful speeding in New Mexico on your way to Arizona, the Navajo reservation patrol will get ya!

Llamafighter
08-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Sadly my friend, i think that is about our limit, time and a busy schedule has dictated that my trip east has been lessened somewhat. So that i think late august I'm driving straight to Nashville from Dallas.

However I shall look into things and check the possibility of going on a little further?!

I was pretty sad not to be making to far east!

I'm off on this road trip today but i shall speak to you more on the matter, if you made it to Nashville, dinner would at least be on me! It would be a pleasure to meet ya Chuck!

If anyone has the opportunity to meet Jon in person, I recommend doing so. I had a great time meeting John and his girlfriend. Like everyone else from the forum that I've met, John is an awesome guy and a blast to sit and chat with. I owe him a meet up in England in the future and I know my wife would love to hang out with John and his hilarious gal, again.

Chuck, you should put some real miles on your bike and come up to NYC:)

Crisco
08-06-2009, 05:03 PM
If anyone has the opportunity to meet Jon in person, I recommend doing so. I had a great time meeting John and his girlfriend. Like everyone else from the forum that I've met, John is an awesome guy and a blast to sit and chat with. I owe him a meet up in England in the future and I know my wife would love to hang out with John and his hilarious gal, again.

This

Chuck
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
This

Well if I could arrange a few places to crash on the way up and back I just might do that!! :-)

Jonlion
08-14-2009, 12:15 AM

Mark, you are a great man, i like you ten times more after this!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate it and that beer you owe me is waiting in London, England!

Just sad that i didnt get a picture with you and Bridget! Maybe NYC again!

Chuck, i'll be back in Texas soon and can let you know when ill be heading to Nashville.

And thank you, we managed to avoid the Navejo highway patrol.

Llamafighter
08-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Mark, you are a great man, i like you ten times more after this!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate it and that beer you owe me is waiting in London, England!

Just sad that i didnt get a picture with you and Bridget! Maybe NYC again!

Chuck, i'll be back in Texas soon and can let you know when ill be heading to Nashville.

And thank you, we managed to avoid the Navejo highway patrol.

I got about 4 blocks away and realized we didn't grab a photo! Come on back anytime!