PDA

View Full Version : Matt in Texas

Tactical Hog Control
08-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Matt was in Houston this past weekend signing autographs @ the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza. He swung by the booth for a visit and a quick look around. Here is a pic of me and the champ, and he was holding one of our black guns with a 6x night vision scope. Good meeting you Matt.

Jed

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/tacticalhogcontrol/TTHEHouston007.jpg

TexasRN
08-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Dang it.....I miss Texas. :cry:

~Amy

Boomer
08-05-2009, 07:24 AM
TOOOO WARRRR!!!!!!! TAKE HEED EVIL HOGS OF TEXAS FOR YOUR JUDGMENT DAY IS NEAR .. THE COUNTRY SAGE HAS TAKEN UP ARMS AGAINST YOU AND NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST AMONG YOU SHALL STAND!!!! FOR THIS VERY NIGHT YOU SHALL BECOME BACON!!

MattHughesRocks
08-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Sooo dramatic....:muttering:

:laugh:

Llamafighter
08-05-2009, 01:12 PM
TOOOO WARRRR!!!!!!! TAKE HEED EVIL HOGS OF TEXAS FOR YOUR JUDGMENT DAY IS NEAR .. THE COUNTRY SAGE HAS TAKEN UP ARMS AGAINST YOU AND NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST AMONG YOU SHALL STAND!!!! FOR THIS VERY NIGHT YOU SHALL BECOME BACON!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cubsfan47
08-05-2009, 02:13 PM

The Wendy's Baconater people should be in favor of this.
:tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

VCURamFan
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
TOOOO WARRRR!!!!!!! TAKE HEED EVIL HOGS OF TEXAS FOR YOUR JUDGMENT DAY IS NEAR .. THE COUNTRY SAGE HAS TAKEN UP ARMS AGAINST YOU AND NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST AMONG YOU SHALL STAND!!!! FOR THIS VERY NIGHT YOU SHALL BECOME BACON!!Ummmmmm, Boomer...just how many 5 Hour Energies have you been chugging lately?:blink:

Boomer
08-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Sooo dramatic....:muttering:

:laugh:

NO FAIR MAIDEN TIS NOT DRAMA I SEEK BUT TO BOIL THE BLOOD AGAINST THE EVIL HOGS OF LORE!! GRAB YOUR KNIVES, GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS, BRING TWO BLOCKS OF BUTTER FOR TONIGHT WE MARCH AGAINST THE TERRENE OF THE PIG!!!

TOOO WARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Boomer
08-05-2009, 05:54 PM
The Wendy's Baconater people should be in favor of this.
:tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

I love the Baconater :cry:

Boomer
08-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Ummmmmm, Boomer...just how many 5 Hour Energies have you been chugging lately?:blink:

I've been clearing insurgents out of poppy fields .. :blink:

VCURamFan
08-05-2009, 07:19 PM
I've been clearing insurgents out of poppy fields .. :blink:Ahhhh, that explains a lot!:laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
08-06-2009, 03:18 AM
There's a Mid Evil Times there in Afghanistanimation isnt there? Yeah, I know where that kind of talk comes from :rolleyes:

NO FAIR MAIDEN TIS NOT DRAMA I SEEK BUT TO BOIL THE BLOOD AGAINST THE EVIL HOGS OF LORE!! GRAB YOUR KNIVES, GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS, BRING TWO BLOCKS OF BUTTER FOR TONIGHT WE MARCH AGAINST THE TERRENE OF THE PIG!!!

TOOO WARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

VCURamFan
08-06-2009, 04:28 AM
There's a Mid Evil Times there in Afghanistanimation isnt there? Yeah, I know where that kind of talk comes from :rolleyes:Ironically enough, Boomer writes all their scripts for them.:Whistle:

MattHughesRocks
08-06-2009, 04:38 AM
That explains a lot of things right there :unsure:

Ironically enough, Boomer writes all their scripts for them.:Whistle:

Boomer
08-06-2009, 07:43 AM
There's a Mid Evil Times there in Afghanistanimation isnt there? Yeah, I know where that kind of talk comes from :rolleyes:

this whole place is one big medieval times .. minus clean bathrooms, good food, and beer wenches .... and they have old soviet rockets to complement their horses and swords ... :blink:

I miss the beer wenches ... :cry:

Llamafighter
08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
this whole place is one big medieval times .. minus clean bathrooms, good food, and beer wenches .... and they have old soviet rockets to complement their horses and swords ... :blink:

I miss the beer wenches ... :cry:

I wish I had a beer large enough to require a wench for loading and transport...:)

When you return I can guarantee everything but clean bathrooms in NYC!

matt hughes
08-06-2009, 10:19 PM

very well put my friend.

Crisco
08-06-2009, 10:54 PM
very well put my friend.

Im jealous.

That's good eatin'

Boomer
08-07-2009, 05:41 AM
very well put my friend.

:laugh: thank you thank you ... we all have our calling in life ... you shoot and kill things ... I craft the tale. :wink: I might even start putting it to song and become your own personal minstrel.

Mac
08-07-2009, 05:55 AM
might even start putting it to song and become your own personal minstrel.

?

If you were riding a bike , would that make it a minstrel cycle ? :scared0015: :scared0015: :scared0015: :huh: :huh: :unsure-1: :unsure-1: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wheres the rim shot when you need one .

Man i need some sleep ha ha ha.

Boomer
08-07-2009, 06:03 AM
If you were riding a bike , would that make it a minstrel cycle ? :scared0015: :scared0015: :scared0015: :huh: :huh: :unsure-1: :unsure-1: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wheres the rim shot when you need one .

Man i need some sleep ha ha ha.

<breaks out drums>
Boo Boom Tish

:laugh: Why do I even try ......

Mac
08-07-2009, 06:05 AM
<breaks out drums>
Boo Boom Tish

:laugh: Why do I even try ......

LMAO . Thanks for the save Pal ha ha ha