PDA

View Full Version : Car brakes needed!

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Who takes their car into one of those "chain" brake shops? I need to get mine done (badly!) but since I've moved I don't "have people".Anyone take theirs to a cool, good place or have a bad experience at one?

Mac
08-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Who takes their car into one of those "chain" brake shops? I need to get mine done (badly!) but since I've moved I don't "have people".Anyone take theirs to a cool, good place or have a bad experience at one?

What kinda car do you have , Year make model.

Mac
08-03-2009, 06:00 AM
and its "brakes"

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 06:03 AM
What are you talking about crazy?:unsure-1:

and its "brakes"

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 06:05 AM
Mustang. 2002. Black if that matters :laugh: PLEASE don't tell me where to buy them and put them on myself. I don't go telling you to wear high hills do I? :scared0015:

What kinda car do you have , Year make model.

Mac
08-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Mustang. 2002. Black if that matters :laugh: PLEASE don't tell me where to buy them and put them on myself. I don't go telling you to wear high hills do I? :scared0015:

lol , Its heels.

Finda a midas or something . I dont use those places but i guess some folks have to.

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 06:41 AM
I can't spell for **** tonight :laugh:

lol , Its heels.

Finda a midas or something . I dont use those places but i guess some folks have to.

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 06:45 AM
I had a guy from Ford for a few years that called me all the time and told me to come in for stuff because I must be at xyz in miles.It was like he followed me or something because how else would he know?:unsure-1:
Now, I wait til it breaks or close to that's it's making enough noisre to text my brother :laugh:

Llamafighter
08-03-2009, 02:40 PM
I had a guy from Ford for a few years that called me all the time and told me to come in for stuff because I must be at xyz in miles.It was like he followed me or something because how else would he know?:unsure-1:
Now, I wait til it breaks or close to that's it's making enough noisre to text my brother :laugh:

Have you tried taking it to a dealer's shop? I've used Menache (sp) George Foreman recommends them for your break needs

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I just made a list and I'll call everyone today to see what they are charging.It sucks not "having people" :sad:

Have you tried taking it to a dealer's shop? I've used Menache (sp) George Foreman recommends them for your break needs

atomdanger
08-04-2009, 12:36 AM
I always do mine.

But, I am sure anywhere that offers a warranty is ok?