PDA

View Full Version : I highly reconmend watching Expelled!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-03-2009, 04:01 AM
The documentary by Ben Stein telling about the oppression of those who dare question Darwinism!

Vizion
08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
I second that! That film is very compelling.

Buzzard
08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Since I don't feel like paying to watch that, I read about it here.

http://www.expelledexposed.com/index.php/the-truth/evolution

County Mike
08-03-2009, 07:00 PM
It blew.

NateR
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Excellent film! :cool:

And, Buzzard, of course the Evolutionists are going to cry foul because the film does a great job of exposing their lies, intellectual-tyranny, and hypocrisy.

Vizion
08-03-2009, 11:36 PM
It blew.
That summarizes the whole film? :laugh:

Hmm...talk about breaking it down to make a point....please elaborate as to what made you dislike it and why...

County Mike
08-04-2009, 12:03 AM
That summarizes the whole film? :laugh:

Hmm...talk about breaking it down to make a point....please elaborate as to what made you dislike it and why...

Mostly I was just going for a laugh. The point the film was trying to make is fine, very valid. However, it was done in such a boring way. Ben Stein might be brilliant, but his character in Ferris Bueller really pegged him. Not entertaining enough to keep my interest.

atomdanger
08-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Its interesting, I'll give it that

Buzzard
08-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Excellent film! :cool:

And, Buzzard, of course the Evolutionists are going to cry foul because the film does a great job of exposing their lies, intellectual-tyranny, and hypocrisy.

What lies, intellectual-tyranny, and hypocrisy are you talking about? The site I pointed to answered a lot of questions about the movie.

Where can I watch it so I can be enlightened? I like conspiracy theories, they entertain me. Perhaps this movie will entertain me as well.

Vizion
08-04-2009, 03:15 AM
What lies, intellectual-tyranny, and hypocrisy are you talking about? The site I pointed to answered a lot of questions about the movie.

Where can I watch it so I can be enlightened? I like conspiracy theories, they entertain me. Perhaps this movie will entertain me as well. Now, I know how editing can be...selective...but the evolutionists in this movie throw out so much HATE for creationists it's obvious their is evil at play.

Buzzard
08-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Now, I know how editing can be...selective...but the evolutionists in this movie throw out so much HATE for creationists it's obvious their is evil at play.

Is this a movie I can watch online? Where did all of you see it? I'm seriously interested in seeing what it has to say so I can make my own opinion.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-04-2009, 06:08 AM
I watched it on netflix! Its on the instant download as well as DVD!