PDA

View Full Version : Obama beer summit

Vizion
08-02-2009, 01:10 AM
What a completely arrogant and idiotic idea! Once again B.O. has proven he is worth nothing as president. He should have just kept out of it.

Economic turmoil in the States.
War in the middleast with US troops.
A dismal performance by a congress with a 23% approval rating.

And the list goes on...

and then...a sit down beer summit...as if that's actually important...but no...that takes precedent over everything I just listed. What an f-ing joke.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Why does the president need to promote Alcohol use?

Chuck
08-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Why does the president need to promote Alcohol use?

That's actually my biggest issue with all of this.. Not only promote it but endorse it as a way to settle a dispute.

I'm NOT saying that sitting down over a beer/drink to work through an issue is wrong... I'm just saying I think it's wrong for our President to be promoting it. If he would have just kept his mouth shut a beer summit would not have been necessary.

MattHughesRocks
08-02-2009, 04:49 AM
Oh for crying out loud. You guys are just digging for crap to bitch about aren't cha? :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Oh for crying out loud. You guys are just digging for crap to bitch about aren't cha? :laugh:

Well as a nondrinker it does make me uncomfortable! Its the first time I can remember a President publicly endorsing Alcohol consumption! While I ain't saying its gonna cause the world to end it does make me uncomfortable.

rearnakedchoke
08-02-2009, 12:20 PM
This was a great idea ... high profile case and B-Rock brings them to the house to have a beer and settle it ...

rockdawg21
08-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I just hope it results in a bar brawl and gets put on YouTube. I'll bet Obama has a 40 oz. :rotfl:

Vizion
08-02-2009, 08:15 PM
This was a great idea ... high profile case and B-Rock brings them to the house to have a beer and settle it ...Ok, but do you think he should have gotten himself involved in the first place?

rearnakedchoke
08-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok, but do you think he should have gotten himself involved in the first place?
probably not, but he is the people's president ...he can relate to the people of the US ... he doesn't flee to his ranch in seclusion, he is a people person and because of that, he will get involved in these types of things ...

rearnakedchoke
08-02-2009, 09:38 PM
I just hope it results in a bar brawl and gets put on YouTube. I'll bet Obama has a 40 oz. :rotfl:
not only that, but he beat both of them at dominoes ...

Vizion
08-02-2009, 10:06 PM
probably not, but he is the people's president ...he can relate to the people of the US ... he doesn't flee to his ranch in seclusion, he is a people person and because of that, he will get involved in these types of things ... He is the people's president :laugh: So, if this guy wasn't his personal friend he sill would have been involved :rolleyes:

And besides, its not like he was mediating between 2 warring factions...this was a civil issue, the pres should NOT have been involved but keep making excuses.

rearnakedchoke
08-03-2009, 01:43 AM
He is the people's president :laugh: So, if this guy wasn't his personal friend he sill would have been involved :rolleyes:

And besides, its not like he was mediating between 2 warring factions...this was a civil issue, the pres should NOT have been involved but keep making excuses.
i don't see the big deal ...

Vizion
08-03-2009, 02:17 AM
i don't see the big deal ...
Then you are brainwashed...sorry...

Crisco
08-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Then you are brainwashed...sorry...

Don't think you should toss stones brother

rockdawg21
08-03-2009, 02:49 AM
Actually, I heard they were playing dice on a cardboard box back behind the White House.

MattHughesRocks
08-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Those jeans he was wearing on the baseball field worried me WAY more then the beer thingy did.Did you see those things??:scared0015:

Play The Man
08-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Those jeans he was wearing on the baseball field worried me WAY more then the beer thingy did.Did you see those things??:scared0015:

The "Mom" jeans?

Neezar
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM

No. I didn't see. Pics?

Primadawn
08-05-2009, 05:30 PM
The mom jeans and the Sox jacket were to disguise the body armour, or so I'm told...Not sure why he wasn't wearing a helmet of some sort...

Chuck
08-05-2009, 05:46 PM

You mean "bones".... ;)

rearnakedchoke
08-05-2009, 05:59 PM
You mean "bones".... ;)
i say bones, but it was for the rest of the people that aren't in the know ...

Chuck
08-05-2009, 06:18 PM
i say bones, but it was for the rest of the people that aren't in the know ...
Crackers... sheesh ;)

I wit ya...

Crisco
08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
You mean "bones".... ;)

Bones are dice atleast in my hood

rearnakedchoke
08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Bones are dice atleast in my hood
man, your hood is whack .. LOL ... nah, i guess bones can also mean money, and i have heard it being used as slang for cigarettes or even a joint .. but never dice ... but i am sure it makes sense,

Crisco
08-05-2009, 07:59 PM
man, your hood is whack .. LOL ... nah, i guess bones can also mean money, and i have heard it being used as slang for cigarettes or even a joint .. but never dice ... but i am sure it makes sense,

The voodoo's throw bones to tell the future so they compared them to dice.

Rev
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
bones have always been dominos around here, but i bet they throw them all!

que
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how much you would love to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes him for this is simply looking for something to bash obama for

Crisco
08-05-2009, 08:45 PM
now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how awesome it would be to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes this is simply looking for something to bash obama for

I agree. There is plenty of better **** to bash him on.

NateR
08-05-2009, 09:46 PM
now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how much you would love to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes him for this is simply looking for something to bash obama for

I actually agree to a certain extent. However, I doubt President Bush drinks alcohol anymore.

Personally, like the whole CEO bonuses "scandal," this is just a smokescreen to distract people from the real issues at hand. Obama is doing much worse things to damage this nation, no need to focus on this trivial stuff.