PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Monson got what he deserved!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
07-30-2009, 04:17 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Monson-pleads-guilty-to-graffiti-charge-can-t-l?urn=mma,179589

Chuck
07-30-2009, 05:28 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Monson-pleads-guilty-to-graffiti-charge-can-t-l?urn=mma,179589

He's actually far from an idiot... he's extremely intelligent actually.

And he actually hasn't "got" anything yet... :wink:

But I'll quit raining on your thread..... carry on!!

Moose
07-30-2009, 06:02 PM
I applaud his symbolic actions. He questions the government and puts his money where his mouth is without being violent and hurting others.

Crisco
07-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I applaud his symbolic actions. He questions the government and puts his money where his mouth is without being violent and hurting others.

lol

Anarchy is gay and anyone who believes in it is stupid for not realizing it could ever work.

robert.sadler
07-30-2009, 11:23 PM
90 days ... for spray painting ... are you real?

$21k ... for spray painting ... are you real?

Taking his passport ... for spray painting ... are you real?

ufcfan2
07-30-2009, 11:47 PM
ya,thats all great and all,but defacing property is just soo ghetto :Whistle:

Spiritwalker
07-31-2009, 02:47 AM
lol

Anarchy is gay and anyone who believes in it is stupid for not realizing it could ever work.

Anarchy as a way of life... = bad
Anarchy as a means to start a ball rolling.. not always a bad thing.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:00 AM
He's an idiot.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:04 AM

Well said.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:06 AM
ya,thats all great and all,but defacing property is just soo ghetto :Whistle:

People do a lot dumber things for the sake of dumber causes.

To call the guy an idiot for a single action is pretty idiotic in itself.
I think its best to get an opinion of somebody based on a lot more than a single thing.

If he is an idiot for spraypainting, I am probably the devil to you.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:12 AM

I think its best to get an opinion of somebody based on a lot more than a single thing.

How in the hell would you know if we are basing it on this single action? :laugh: You must be joining the idiot party here.

And, yes, you are the devil. :unsure:

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:13 AM

And oh yeah, just because someone does something dumber than you, it doesn't make you any smarter. So what the hell does that mean? :laugh:

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:14 AM
How in the hell would you know if we are basing it on this single action? :laugh: You must be joining the idiot party here.

And, yes, you are the devil. :unsure:

Well, what OTHER reasons does somebody have to call him an idiot...
seriously?

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:16 AM
And oh yeah, just because someone does something dumber than you, it doesn't make you any smarter. So what the hell does that mean? :laugh:

Its completely relative.

Nobody has a good reason to think he is an idiot,
he spray painted something, big deal.
I dislike it when people act holier than thou

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:19 AM
Its completely relative.

Nobody has a good reason to think he is an idiot,
he spray painted something, big deal.
I dislike it when people act holier than thou

Then why are you acting like that? :mellow:

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:19 AM
Then why are you acting like that? :mellow:

How am I? I am saying its silly to judge somebody based on a single action.

I didn't call names, cut anybody down, etc...
Like the thread starter did.

...and you're defending his actions.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:27 AM

I didn't call names, cut anybody down, etc...
Like the thread starter did.

...and you're defending his actions.

If you are not cutting anyone down here then neither did I.

I don't have to explain my reasons of thinking he is an idiot to you, unless of course you think you are holier than thou. Then I might own you some explainations. But I thought he was an idiot before this incident.

And you are judging us for judging. So STFU please.

p.s. I'm defending whose actions? :huh:

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:28 AM

Yet you are judging someone of being silly over a single action in this thread.

You are an idiot. And a hypocritic one at that.

Chuck
07-31-2009, 03:31 AM
Hey can I borrow that popcorn eating .gif thingy Michelle has???? :D

Carry on.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:32 AM
Yet you are judging someone of being silly over a single action in this thread.

You are an idiot. And a hypocritic one at that.

saying you're doing something a little idiotic, and straight calling you an idiot are completely different things.

Any person can do idiotic things,
but saying somebody is an idiot means they always do idiotic things.
Or are always an idiot.

See a difference there?
You apparently have some sort of personal problem with me for whatever reason.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:34 AM
If you are not cutting anyone down here then neither did I.

I don't have to explain my reasons of thinking he is an idiot to you, unless of course you think you are holier than thou. Then I might own you some explainations. But I thought he was an idiot before this incident.

And you are judging us for judging. So STFU please.

p.s. I'm defending whose actions? :huh:

You've called me an idiot several times in this thread, and told me to STFU.

Whats your problem with me? Really?

What reasons do you have to call Monson an idiot?
Do you know him?
What has he done to deserve that?
I just said I think its silly to judge somebody based on a single action,
and I didn't call anybody an idiot, I said a single action somebody was doing was a little idiotic. There is a big difference.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 03:41 AM
I don't have a personal problem with you. But you really should try looking at yourself through that lens you use sometimes.

You will never come out looking strong as long as your are sitting on your cloud of judgement, handing down life lessons to all the sinners. And all the while telling others that they are acting holier than thou.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 03:44 AM
I don't have a personal problem with you. But you really should try looking at yourself through that lens you use sometimes.

You will never come out looking strong as long as your are sitting on your cloud of judgement, handing down life lessons to all the sinners. And all the while telling others that they are acting holier than thou.

Umm, one time I said its silly to judge on a single action.
But ok?

I wasn't judging at all, in fact, you were the one calling names,
I said somebody's actions of name calling was a little idiotic.
I didn't call that person an idiot, like you did me several times.

You also said you felt Monson was an idiot before this,
but won't say why? What he has done to deserve the title of Idiot?

I do try to hand down life lessons,
I've been a lot of places that a lot of people haven't.
I'm a college graduate and when I was a child lived without power,
I am a father and a hard worker, and a convicted felon.
So why would you think it a bad thing that I try to pass on lessons to people?

bj44
07-31-2009, 03:53 AM
war monson

Neezar
07-31-2009, 04:11 AM
Umm, one time I said its silly to judge on a single action.
But ok?

I wasn't judging at all, in fact, you were the one calling names,
I said somebody's actions of name calling was a little idiotic.
I didn't call that person an idiot, like you did me several times.

You also said you felt Monson was an idiot before this,
but won't say why? What he has done to deserve the title of Idiot?

I do try to hand down life lessons,
I've been a lot of places that a lot of people haven't.
I'm a college graduate and when I was a child lived without power,
I am a father and a hard worker, and a convicted felon.
So why would you think it a bad thing that I try to pass on lessons to people?

I think you should work on your math.

But anyway....I'm done with this and you have much work ahead! Someone just called Anthony Rumble Johnson a cock over a single incident! He is in the UFC section. Go get 'em, buddy!

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 04:13 AM
I think you should work on your math.

But anyway....I'm done with this and you have much work ahead! Someone just called Anthony Rumble Johnson a cock over a single incident! He is in the UFC section. Go get 'em, buddy!

Exactly, You can't argue any of my points.
So you cut down the fact that I used the word several, multiple, who cares.
You did it more than once.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 04:15 AM
Exactly, You can't argue any of my points.
So you cut down the fact that I used the word several, multiple, who cares.
You did it more than once.

Show me.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 04:17 AM
I called you an idiot once. Saying that you joined the idiot party is not technically calling you an idio. Just like implying that someone is being idiotic is not calling them idiot.

I'm done for real this time. :laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
07-31-2009, 06:22 AM
I think that anyone who thinks vandalising tax payer property is political speech is an idiot! If he wants to write stuff defending Anarchy, have a rally march on Washington and such like,Fine! But to destroy or deface Property that does not belong exclusively to you as a way of Political speech I think makes him an idiot and deserving of legal problems! Also having your picture taken while breaking the law don't seem to bright ethier!

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I think that anyone who thinks vandalising tax payer property is political speech is an idiot! If he wants to write stuff defending Anarchy, have a rally march on Washington and such like,Fine! But to destroy or deface Property that does not belong exclusively to you as a way of Political speech I think makes him an idiot and deserving of legal problems! Also having your picture taken while breaking the law don't seem to bright ethier!

I would say making a poor choice doesn't make you an idiot.
Have you never made a bad choice in your life? Are you an idiot?

Maybe he had a momentary lapse of reason, or maybe he made a mistake?

Moose
07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
I would say making a poor choice doesn't make you an idiot.
Have you never made a bad choice in your life? Are you an idiot?

Maybe he had a momentary lapse of reason, or maybe he made a mistake?

He's unrepentant. He knew what he was doing and did it. I'm sure if you asked him he wouldn't call it a mistake. He's a well-thought, calculating guy, and I think his reason was published for the world to see.

And Redbone, I'm surprised to see such Statism from you. I figured you'd be a personal liberties kind of guy.

rockdawg21
07-31-2009, 03:53 PM
He's actually far from an idiot... he's extremely intelligent actually.

And he actually hasn't "got" anything yet... :wink:

But I'll quit raining on your thread..... carry on!!
I second this.

Neezar
07-31-2009, 05:00 PM
I guess I just don't understand the 'he is very intelligent' part. Why? Because he has a college education? Or that he speaks out about his beliefs?

rearnakedchoke
07-31-2009, 05:29 PM
Monson is a moron ... what fool spray paints the capitol allows it to be photographed and then published ... Moron at it's finest .... who cares if he has a degree or two .. he is a moron ...

County Mike
07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
What an idiot!

:)

rearnakedchoke
07-31-2009, 07:26 PM
I guess I just don't understand the 'he is very intelligent' part. Why? Because he has a college education? Or that he speaks out about his beliefs?
well, i guess Ted Bundy was a smart guy too ... smooth talker ... maybe that's what he is talking about ...

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 08:29 PM

I think not only is he educated at a college level,
but the majority of his decisions seem to be that of a person who is pretty intelligent.

Making one choice that isn't so smart, doesn't make you an idiot.

atomdanger
07-31-2009, 08:30 PM
well, i guess Ted Bundy was a smart guy too ... smooth talker ... maybe that's what he is talking about ...

Ted Bundy was a really smart guy, (Probably why he got away with things for so long)
what does that have to do with anything?

Just because somebody breaks the law, doesn't mean they aren't intelligent,
very very smart people break the law all the time.

rearnakedchoke
07-31-2009, 10:47 PM
you can't be too smart if you break the law knowing ... also, if you know that there is a chance that you get jail time for breaking the law, than that does make you an idiot ... sure you can be intellegent, but you are an idiot ... i mean, speeding doing 20mph over the limit on a highway is one thing, but the morons speeding at 50 over on city streets ... they are idiots and get what they deserve ... monson knew what he was doing and now has to pay .. he is an idiot ... and anyone else that thinks they can break the law and not pay for it ... they are idiots too

ufcfan2
07-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Well, what OTHER reasons does somebody have to call him an idiot...
seriously?
I never called him an idiot I just said spray painting is just so ghetto and how u perceived that as calling someone an idiot is beyond me. I guess u really are the devil,so maybe u can go spray paint that on some piece of gov't property and post it on youtube or something and say LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Hughes_GOAT
08-01-2009, 01:08 AM
he put together the deal that brought Fedor to the UFC...oh wait

KENTUCKYREDBONE
08-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Spray painting Public property to me is Vandalism and has nothing to do with Personal Liberty's! If he wants to spray paint his own personal property that is owned by nobody but him fine. If he wants to paint a silly Anarchy symbol on his own car he should be free to do so. But the property he did paint did not and does not belong to only him. For example,If you along with 3 other people own a building don't mean you can go bust out the Windows! Now if you owned that building free and clear all by yourself you should be able to. Personal Liberty and political speech do not involve damaging other people's property! As for them Tattoo's he wears. I think their silly at best but I support his right to wear them cause it ain't hurting someone else! Now if he made someone else get a tattoo against their will it would be wrong! But to the best of my knowledge he hasn't. Also a college education does not make someone smart or intelligent!

atomdanger
08-01-2009, 09:21 AM
I never called him an idiot I just said spray painting is just so ghetto and how u perceived that as calling someone an idiot is beyond me. I guess u really are the devil,so maybe u can go spray paint that on some piece of gov't property and post it on youtube or something and say LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

I never said you called him an idiot, did I?

Nope.

I was talking about the person who started the thread.

atomdanger
08-01-2009, 09:22 AM
you can't be too smart if you break the law knowing ... also, if you know that there is a chance that you get jail time for breaking the law, than that does make you an idiot ... sure you can be intellegent, but you are an idiot ... i mean, speeding doing 20mph over the limit on a highway is one thing, but the morons speeding at 50 over on city streets ... they are idiots and get what they deserve ... monson knew what he was doing and now has to pay .. he is an idiot ... and anyone else that thinks they can break the law and not pay for it ... they are idiots too

Hmmm, I am not too sure what breaking the law has to do with intelligence.

So, what you're saying is, that in your opinion certain laws are ok to break,
but defacing public property isn't one of them, and by doing so you're an idiot?
Even though speeding causes much more risk to human life.
(you mentioned it in a sense of being ok)

atomdanger
08-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Also a college education does not make someone smart or intelligent!

Out of curiosity, what would you say makes somebody intelligent?
Would you say always doing everything right makes somebody intelligent?
Because, in that case there isn't an intelligent person on the planet.

rearnakedchoke
08-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Hmmm, I am not too sure what breaking the law has to do with intelligence.

So, what you're saying is, that in your opinion certain laws are ok to break,
but defacing public property isn't one of them, and by doing so you're an idiot?
Even though speeding causes much more risk to human life.
(you mentioned it in a sense of being ok)
no, i said going 15 mph over on a highway, although breaking the law, isn't really gonna send you to prison ... my point is, is that people who break the law knowingly knowing that the consequences could be jail time .... then doesn't matter how "intellegent" they are, they are idiots, morons, dummys .. pick the word, doesn't matter

ufcfan2
08-01-2009, 02:53 PM
I never said you called him an idiot, did I?

Nope.

I was talking about the person who started the thread.
Though u quoted my responce and said that.so what am I supposed to think even when u used part of my quote in ur responce? Might wanna of not used my responce to respond to the thread starter?

I think u need to take a step back from this thread,seem overly passionate about this little incident. He broke the law,and imo it was a lame way to do it;defacing property. Whats wrong with the good ol' protests and just plain speaking out,defacing gov't or anyother property is something a teenager does or a gangbanger. Besides trying to respond and defend Monsoons antics from everyone is just not gonna happen u have ur views on it everyone has theirs. Just let it go...Let it go...

atomdanger
08-01-2009, 07:42 PM
I think u need to take a step back from this thread,seem overly passionate about this little incident. He broke the law,and imo it was a lame way to do it;defacing property. Whats wrong with the good ol' protests and just plain speaking out,defacing gov't or anyother property is something a teenager does or a gangbanger. Besides trying to respond and defend Monsoons antics from everyone is just not gonna happen u have ur views on it everyone has theirs. Just let it go...Let it go...

It has nothing to do with the incident at hand, the principal is what is relevant,
I find it humorous when people are so quick to judge somebody who is otherwise a "normal" intelligent person.

I didn't defend his actions once, poor choice IMO.
But I also don't think it very fair to label somebody based on one poor choice.

atomdanger
08-01-2009, 07:44 PM
no, i said going 15 mph over on a highway, although breaking the law, isn't really gonna send you to prison ... my point is, is that people who break the law knowingly knowing that the consequences could be jail time .... then doesn't matter how "intellegent" they are, they are idiots, morons, dummys .. pick the word, doesn't matter

You said 20, and in fact that can send you to jail.
Doing 20 over can be an arrestable crime in several settings.

rearnakedchoke
08-01-2009, 10:53 PM
You said 20, and in fact that can send you to jail.
Doing 20 over can be an arrestable crime in several settings.
sorry dude, i am in canada and we go by kph ... 20 over here on the highway, they won't even ticket you .... besides the point, people breaking the law knowing they have the possiblility to go to the can ... idiots .. just like monson

atomdanger
08-02-2009, 12:14 AM
sorry dude, i am in canada and we go by kph ... 20 over here on the highway, they won't even ticket you .... besides the point, people breaking the law knowing they have the possiblility to go to the can ... idiots .. just like monson

They don't ticket at 20 over? Are you serious? interesting.
Whats the point in even having speed limits? Why not speed suggestions?

Neezar
08-02-2009, 11:28 AM
he put together the deal that brought Fedor to the UFC...oh wait

No, no, Goat! He is the one who shows his intelligence by.....

:Whistle:

Well, I can't think of anything right now. I'll get back to you.

Neezar
08-02-2009, 11:32 AM
People who are intelligent can be idiots at times. In this, IMHO, Monson was being an idiot.

rearnakedchoke
08-02-2009, 12:24 PM
People who are intelligent can be idiots at times. In this, IMHO, Monson was being an idiot.
That's pretty much it ... I don't see what the big deal was in calling Monson an idiot ...

Tyburn
08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Monson might call himself an anarchist, but on the political spectrum he's not an Anarchist at all. He actually believes in small groups helpping each other. He's really into Communism with NO central Government. So he's bassically talking about what would end up in practise as Feudalism.

Think post apokalyptic tribes of people, small groups, working together, that begin with all being equal, but end up really as a structure, with the loudest voice being the one with the ideas and the eventual leader.

Fuedalism, can and does work, Communism without a Central Government can and does work very well indeed. There are places on this earth he could go to and live under those banners now. There will be places in Latin America and the Pacific that stiull run on Fuedalism, and there are places in France and Israel that are called Kabbutz.

The reason he doesnt join those, is two fold. Firstly, he doesnt want an existing structure, he wants to create his own version, which means he would see himself as the leader of the pack. Secondly, like most "anarchists" he's nothing more then an Established Government hater. If he went and truely lived out the existance he wanted...he wouldnt have a voice to talk to ANY established Government at all...what? loose his platform for speaking??

True Anarchism doesnt exist, and it cant exist where more then two people are in close geographical proximity...thats due to power discourse philosophy...as soon as you have a flow of power...you have some distinction...as soon as you have that you have a form of government...and at that moment, Anarchism evaporates. Anarchism between two people can happen...but where in the world is the population that sparse and the Government of that land so ineffective?

possibly an oasis in the middle of an african dessert...but even then, you get more then one person at the oasis, and more then two oasis talking to each other. It just doesnt work....and its not what he wants anyway.

As for the punishment...well you can argue he didnt hurt anyone...but you can equally say he broke the law regardless. I wouldnt put him in prison...I'd do what he would find the hardest...FAR harder then prison...I'd tag him and give him a curfew. He couldnt complain about lack of freedom...and yet he'd actually be in the most infuriating bondage available to a free spirit that there is. :ninja: but then I am mean :wink: