PDA

View Full Version : Hunting!

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Ok. I have been on this forum for only a short time but I thought it would be full of other predators like myself. lets hear it people, Do you hunt? What do you hunt? What do you hunt with? Where do you hunt?

I gotta know!

I will hunt anything!!!!!!!!! I get to hunt hogs year round here in South Louisiana so thats cool. I love to hunt deer with my bow. I went to Idaho this spring on a bear hunt but came up empty. I love turkey hunting!!!! Rabbits, squirrels, ducks(first year), dove, predators, bowfishing, anything that I can hunt I will.

Lets hear it.

Crisco
07-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Ok. I have been on this forum for only a short time but I thought it would be full of other predators like myself. lets hear it people, Do you hunt? What do you hunt? What do you hunt with? Where do you hunt?

I gotta know!

I will hunt anything!!!!!!!!! I get to hunt hogs year round here in South Louisiana so thats cool. I love to hunt deer with my bow. I went to Idaho this spring on a bear hunt but came up empty. I love turkey hunting!!!! Rabbits, squirrels, ducks(first year), dove, predators, bowfishing, anything that I can hunt I will.

Lets hear it.

I'd like too... I live in NJ though.

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
No hunting in NJ? Why?

Buzzard
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I think hunting for food is ok. Hunting for sport sucks big time and I always hope the hunter becomes the hunted.

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I can eat anything I kill(other than pests). I know some people who dont eat wild game but hunt it, they dont waist the meat though. They give it to people who do eat it, or needy families.

Buzzard
07-23-2009, 08:42 PM
I can eat anything I kill(other than pests). I know some people who dont eat wild game but hunt it, they dont waist the meat though. They give it to people who do eat it, or needy families.

That's cool. I don't wish you to become the hunted then.

I used to love Paintball because I could hunt humans, now my body says if I try it then it will make my knees collapse. I sure do miss those days.

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Hog hunting gets kinda like that some times. They will come after you, dont let people lie and say they wont. It aint common, but it does happen. We hunt down in the thick swamps where they live and they can get around better than you can, so when you have a few around you within 20 yds it can be intense. But WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisco
07-23-2009, 08:48 PM
No hunting in NJ? Why?

There is it's just very expensive. You have to wait around 90 days or so just to get the ability to purchase a long gun. it costs around 75$ then you have the cost of the license here which is high and on top of that I don't know anyone who hunts or anything so I'd pretty much be by myself.

Crisco
07-23-2009, 08:49 PM
Hog hunting gets kinda like that some times. They will come after you, dont let people lie and say they wont. It aint common, but it does happen. We hunt down in the thick swamps where they live and they can get around better than you can, so when you have a few around you within 20 yds it can be intense. But WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like so much fun.

That' good eatin too.

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:49 PM
Dude, you come down here and I will put you on a hog at least.

Crisco
07-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Dude, you come down here and I will put you on a hog at least.

Where are you?

Rev
07-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Louisiana. About an hour north of New Orleans.

Crisco
07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Maybe some time next year we should have a Matt Hughes forum Hunting trip.

Rev
07-23-2009, 09:02 PM
SWEEEET!!!!

DonnaMaria
07-23-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm a hunter.............

a hunter of mice!:ninja:

TexasRN
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm a hunter.............

a hunter of mice!:ninja:

I hunt men. :w00t:

~Amy

DonnaMaria
07-23-2009, 10:07 PM

~Amy

woohoo!!!!!!:w00t:

DonnaMaria
07-23-2009, 10:10 PM

~Amy

Do you eat what you hunt!?!?!?!!?:w00t:

sorry!!!! I HAD to!!!!! I HAD to go there!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

TexasRN
07-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Do you eat what you hunt!?!?!?!!?:w00t:

sorry!!!! I HAD to!!!!! I HAD to go there!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUyYzsGxf0

:happydancing:

~Amy

DonnaMaria
07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUyYzsGxf0

:happydancing:

~Amy

:happydancing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasRN
07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Actually I am pretty good with a gun. I haven't hunted in years but I used to hunt deer, hog, rabbit, squirrel. Love to eat it all. Mmmm, hungry now....

~Amy

Rev
07-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Actually I am pretty good with a gun. I haven't hunted in years but I used to hunt deer, hog, rabbit, squirrel. Love to eat it all. Mmmm, hungry now....

~Amy
u sound like my wife

MattHughesRocks
07-24-2009, 01:07 AM
I've noticed :huh:

:tongue0011:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
07-24-2009, 01:08 AM
I've only shot at a man paper. But it was with a 38 and a Glock so his f'in head about came off! :w00t:

~Amy

Boomer
07-24-2009, 06:52 AM
I was attacked by a swan once. It was in England. I was outside eating and a few of them came around so I stomped my foot at them to get them to leave. One of them reared up put its wings out full and hissed at me. (yea .. who knew, swans hiss) So then I decided to call its bluff and stood up and shoed my hand at it and it started in after me. :cry:

I jumped up on a stone wall and it turned around and walked off. They are protected or something like that, so if I would have killed it I'd probably still be rotting in a british jail somewhere. I've made a vow to kill at least one swan before I die. :ninja:

So, if anyone is ever going on a swan hunt let me know ....

MattHughesRocks
07-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Only you Matt...only you :laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:

I was attacked by a swan once. It was in England. I was outside eating and a few of them came around so I stomped my foot at them to get them to leave. One of them reared up put its wings out full and hissed at me. (yea .. who knew, swans hiss) So then I decided to call its bluff and stood up and shoed my hand at it and it started in after me. :cry:

I jumped up on a stone wall and it turned around and walked off. They are protected or something like that, so if I would have killed it I'd probably still be rotting in a british jail somewhere. I've made a vow to kill at least one swan before I die. :ninja:

Primadawn
07-24-2009, 03:25 PM

That swan was probably a princess with a curse. It wasn't attacking you, it was trying to get you to kiss it and make it return to its human form so it could make you a prince and lavish you with riches for the rest of your life.

Big mistake dude. Big. Huge. :unsure-1:

DonnaMaria
07-24-2009, 03:44 PM
That swan was probably a princess with a curse. It wasn't attacking you, it was trying to get you to kiss it and make it return to its human form so it could make you a prince and lavish you with riches for the rest of your life.

Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

It WAS England after all! :w00t:

Oh Boomer! You missed your chance! :cry:

You can always go back and try to find that swan again!

Boomer
07-24-2009, 04:00 PM

I lavish myself with enough riches ... the way I see it, if someone took the time to turn her into something like that it was probably for a good reason. Her "curse" was probably some poor chaps blessing ...

Boomer
07-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

It WAS England after all! :w00t:

Oh Boomer! You missed your chance! :cry:

You can always go back and try to find that swan again!

I'd still kill the bitch ...

TexasRN
07-24-2009, 04:22 PM
I'd still kill the bitch ...

:laugh: PTSD. If I ever decide to send you a singing candygram, I will make sure to request no swan costumes.

~Amy

Llamafighter
07-24-2009, 04:31 PM
:laugh: PTSD. If I ever decide to send you a singing candygram, I will make sure to request no swan costumes.

~Amy

HAHAHAHA!
"stop looking at me swan!"

Tyburn
07-26-2009, 06:38 PM
No I do not Hunt. In England you need a special liscence, there is also a great lack of things to hunt because there is a great lack of suitable habitat left for that kinda wildlife.

Fox hunting was banned...since then there is only really game to hunt on the moorlands or lakes and peaks I suppose.

As for where I stand. I am not against hunting for food, and I'm not really against hunting pests. I dont condone hunting for pure sport. (unless you make use of what you've killed by eating it...but then its not really for sport) I recongise that in some places of America, without Hunting you would have major problems with overpopulation of animals. Hunting, when regulated, as I have come to understand that it is within the United States (only hunting certain creatures and certain times, and during which only allowed so many kills) is actually beneficial to the environment and the species by keeping it under control.

But to break those laws by poaching, or failing to register your kills or whatever, I consider as an outrage.