PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Game by Mark Buehrle

matthughesfan21
07-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Congrats JB, i saw the last inning of it...I'll admit, I was actually kind of hoping he got it, because Mark is a good guy. Wise made a home run robbing catch for the 1st out in the 9th...Given the circumstances, that the best catch i've seen this year....Congrats to Buehrle, unfortunately i had to listen to hawk harrelson commentate, but oh well

J.B.
07-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Ha, thats funny....

I have not even visited here in a bit cuz I've been busy, but I just came here to post a thread about this....

I was originally watching the game at home, but I talked to a couple buddies and decided to head to a local watering hole to partake in the viewing of the final game of this most interesting series....

What I got, was a piece of baseball history....need I say.... totally F**KIN awesome....

As I am typing this, I just heard that Obama called Buehrle to congratulate him, no bull....

Awesome.... just awesome.... I have not been that excited watching baseball since we won the WS in 2005. All of us were on our feet, and screaming, I will always remember this day.

Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

WAR WHITE SOX!!!!

matthughesfan21
07-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Ha, thats funny....

I have not even visited here in a bit cuz I've been busy, but I just came here to post a thread about this....

I was originally watching the game at home, but I talked to a couple buddies and decided to head to a local watering hole to partake in the viewing of the final game of this most interesting series....

What I got, was a piece of baseball history....need I say.... totally F**KIN awesome....

As I am typing this, I just heard that Obama called Buehrle to congratulate him, no bull....

Awesome.... just awesome.... I have not been that excited watching baseball since we won the WS in 2005. All of us were on our feet, and screaming, I will always remember this day.

Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

WAR WHITE SOX!!!!
first sox perfect game since 1922, Buehrle is a great guy just wears a bad uniform:Whistle:

Wise's catch will be seen on hl reels for a while also because of how crucial of a play it was

J.B.
07-24-2009, 03:42 AM
just wears a bad uniform:Whistle:

You keep on hating....

While you spend 130 million dollars on mediocrity....:laugh:

Buehrle > Zambrano any day....

matthughesfan21
07-24-2009, 04:08 AM
You keep on hating....

While you spend 130 million dollars on mediocrity....:laugh:

Buehrle > Zambrano any day....hey, i gave you so many positive comments and you have to pick the one negative:rolleye

the cubs are playing mediocre, duh i know that...but given how close we are in the standings given how poorly we have played, its pretty miraculous

J.B.
07-25-2009, 03:09 PM
hey, i gave you so many positive comments and you have to pick the one negative:rolleye

the cubs are playing mediocre, duh i know that...but given how close we are in the standings given how poorly we have played, its pretty miraculous

I'm just messing with ya...:laugh:

Actually, the Cubs have started to look a little better. I am pulling for them believe it or not.

It's gonna be a bit tougher now that St Louis picked up Holliday. Him and PoooHoles together could be a scary thing for Cubs fans.

rearnakedchoke
07-25-2009, 09:58 PM
memorable season he is having .. hitting a dinger earlier and now a PG ...

Moose
07-28-2009, 04:55 AM
Can't wait for him to be a Cardinal.