MattHughesRocks
07-23-2009, 12:25 AM
http://www.dear-god.net/

Llamafighter
07-23-2009, 12:59 AM
WOW...

Chuck
07-23-2009, 04:28 AM
What a horrible place... those poor people won't find any lasting peace on that website...:unsure-1:

NateR
07-23-2009, 04:34 AM
What was the point of that?

MattHughesRocks
07-23-2009, 04:37 AM
That was so funny Chuck:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think that a bunch of hurt people are just basically praying "out loud".

What a horrible place... those poor people won't find any lasting peace on that website...:unsure-1:

NateR
07-23-2009, 04:53 AM
Some of these people just sound like whiny brats. I don't think any of them are seeking a true relationship with GOD, they just want things to go their way with little to no regard for GOD's Will.

It's like running away from home and then complaining that your parents weren't there for you when things went wrong.

MattHughesRocks
07-23-2009, 05:05 AM
I have to agree. Most people are total babies :laugh:
Like " I remember Lucy in the third grade called me fat. I've been sleeping with every man I've met ever since to prove her wrong poor me" :laugh:

Some of these people just sound like whiny brats. I don't think any of them are seeking a true relationship with GOD, they just want things to go their way with little to no regard for GOD's Will.

It's like running away from home and then complaining that your parents weren't there for you when things went wrong.

Chuck
07-23-2009, 03:51 PM
I have to agree. Most people are total babies :laugh:
Like " I remember Lucy in the third grade called me fat. I've been sleeping with every man I've met ever since to prove her wrong poor me" :laugh:

Have we met?:laugh:

Twinsmama
07-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I'd say most girls go through that stage of life. I was never fat but I had such tight little ringlets for hair. everyone made fun of me. Now my hair is long an curly and everyone tells me how much they love it. I slept with a few and I'd say by the way they pulled my hair they probably liked it!! (my hair that is) I must have just needed a confidence booster!:ashamed:

Back to the subject they did sound whiny. My pastor prays for things like sunshine...I save my prayers for important things.

MattHughesRocks
07-23-2009, 04:47 PM
I wasnt referring to myself ya dork :laugh:

Wanna meet? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Have we met?:laugh:

Vizion
07-23-2009, 06:35 PM
waste of time...like Nate said, bunch of whiny brats

Twinsmama
07-24-2009, 04:12 AM
[QUOTE=MattHughesRocks]I wasnt referring to myself ya dork :laugh: