PDA

View Full Version : GROUND BREAKING NEWS!! GSP GREASY!!

Boomer
02-04-2009, 03:16 AM
OMG!! OMG!! I just heard over here that there is a claim by several prominent UFC fighters that GSP is GREASY !!!! :blink:

If this is true then it calls into account the past streak of victories GSP has won. The bread and butter of the BJJ and GNP fighter is to control the opponent on the ground stressing them to make a mistake. But what if the you can't get friction ... what if you had a baby oil bath before every fight?? VAIN I tell you VAIN .. the ground game has become VAIN and pointless!! If you are on the ground he just slithers all over you in the mount .. if on bottom, he just muscles out b/c you can't isolate a joint or limb .... the only people that need to have oil on them at UFC events are the Ring Girls ....

and maybe Joe Rogan .. :blink:

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 03:17 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:

Llamafighter
02-04-2009, 03:18 AM
OMG!! OMG!! I just heard over here that there is a claim by several prominent UFC fighters that GSP is GREASY !!!! :blink:

If this is true then it calls into account the past streak of victories GSP has won. The bread and butter of the BJJ and GNP fighter is to control the opponent on the ground stressing them to make a mistake. But what if the you can't get friction ... what if you had a baby oil bath before every fight?? VAIN I tell you VAIN .. the ground game has become VAIN and pointless!! If you are on the ground he just slithers all over you in the mount .. if on bottom, he just muscles out b/c you can't isolate a joint or limb .... the only people that need to have oil on them at UFC events are the Ring Girls ....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bradwright
02-04-2009, 03:20 AM

lol,,did you just hear that somewhere?

every single fighter that has said GSP felt a little greasy also said the out come of the their fight isn't in question to them.

Boomer
02-04-2009, 03:26 AM
lol,,did you just hear that somewhere?

every single fighter that has said GSP felt a little greasy also said the out come of the their fight isn't in question to them.

Yea im out here on a donkey in Afghanistan and one of the villagers was shouting it in the city center ...... my Dari translator had to slow him down so we could understand.

AND thats the politics of the sport. No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason. It is what it is ... the could bes .. will never be so why risk loosing faith with your fan base by making excuses. But, if it turns out to be true then GSP didn't really match his skills against another fighters. He would have negated their strength in fighting and give prominence to his by cheating. Like I said .. it is what it is. ;)

que
02-04-2009, 03:31 AM
No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason.

because no one wants to accuse UFC's posterboy of being a cheater. that would not go well with dana. and it's the smart thing to do, no sense in getting on UFC's bad side if you don't have to. but BJ accuses him straight up because he doesn't give a crap what dana thinks

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Oh great, we got some crazy claiming to be a Super Mod with 26 posts starting crap threads here :angry:

Yea im out here on a donkey in Afghanistan and one of the villagers was shouting it in the city center ...... my Dari translator had to slow him down so we could understand.

AND thats the politics of the sport. No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason. It is what it is ... the could bes .. will never be so why risk loosing faith with your fan base by making excuses. But, if it turns out to be true then GSP didn't really match his skills against another fighters. He would have negated their strength in fighting and give prominence to his by cheating. Like I said .. it is what it is. ;)

Boomer
02-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Oh great, we got some crazy claiming to be a Super Mod with 26 posts starting crap threads here :angry:

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Great we got some even MORE crazy claiming even more to be a super mod with .. not that many posts either ... crapping on .... ummm .. crapping on .. the door step ...of .. of ......... ummmm ... Justice and turning a blind eye to truth, freedom and the American way just so she can ... just soooo she can ... ummmmm ... just so she can try to be a super mod.

So there .... :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 03:56 AM
:huh:

bradwright
02-04-2009, 04:09 AM

if what turns out to be true??

nobody is accusing GSP of anything,,well nobody other then some people on here,anybody that matters is just accusing his corner man,,so how in your eyes does this matter to to GSPs record,

Boomer
02-04-2009, 04:18 AM
if what turns out to be true??

nobody is accusing GSP of anything,,just his corner man,,so how in your eyes does this matter to to GSPs record,

I think there are two issues here that are getting crossed ... a one time happening that people are looking at the corner man to hang .. or a common practice of getting an unfair edge on another fighter by breaking rules. If this was a one time occurrence then the corner man made a mistake .. no biggie. If indeed this is a common trend in GSP coming into the Octagon like that ... its not because GSP didn't know about it or allow it. If this does prove to be credible .. his record in my mind is shot. Like I said, it wasn't a true match of skill on skill. Actually it even highlights that GSP doubts himself by having to do something like that ... why shouldn't we follow suite?

Dont get me wrong .. I wanted GSP to win ... I just couldn't sound off in here b/c I have a standing policy not to agree with Michelle in public. :biggrin-1:

bradwright
02-04-2009, 04:22 AM
I think there are two issues here that are getting crossed ... a one time happening that people are looking at the corner man to hang .. or a common practice of getting an unfair edge on another fighter by breaking rules. If this was a one time occurrence then the corner man made a mistake .. no biggie. If indeed this is a common trend in GSP coming into the Octagon like that ... its not because GSP didn't know about it or allow it. If this does prove to be credible .. his record in my mind is shot. Like I said, it wasn't a true match of skill on skill. Actually it even highlights that GSP doubts himself by having to do something like that ... why shouldn't we follow suite?

Dont get me wrong .. I wanted GSP to win ... I just couldn't sound off in here b/c I have a standing policy not to agree with Michelle in public. :biggrin-1:
you still dont get what i'm saying here,,no one is investigating GSP,,they only looked at his corner man,,this thing is already over,,they gave him a stern warning,,and thats it.

Boomer
02-04-2009, 04:28 AM
you still dont get what i'm saying here,,no one is investigating GSP,,they only looked at his corner man,,this thing is already over,,they gave him a stern warning,,and thats it.

OOOHHHHHHHHH .. I did not know that. So the corner man is taking the bullet. The villager didnt get that far .. slight time delay over here. :wink: Well, now we just see what happens. There will be a close watch on that now and if he keeps up the performance tempo he has had up to this point rock on. If not, he'll loose the title and all will be right with the world.

Im a little slow sometimes .. :wacko:

CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
02-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Boomer its not GSP no more. Its GreaSeP:duck:

Boomer
02-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Boomer its not GSP no more. Its GreaSeP:duck:

:laugh: thats a t-shirt CHI ..... run with it.

NateR
02-04-2009, 04:33 AM

It's not over yet. If Penn's camp files a formal complaint, then it's just getting started.

Boomer
02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
It's not over yet. If Penn's camp files a formal complaint, then it's just getting started.

OHHHH HOLLA!!! Kitchen starting to heat up ..... will crisco be melting off GSP skin?? :blink:

Inquiring minds want to know.

bradwright
02-04-2009, 04:44 AM
the NSAC already came out and said they could come and file a complaint in fact they welcomed it but overturning the fight was pretty much out of the question and they would look at further discipline against the corner man but they already gave him a stern warning and there not sure what else could be done if anything.

NateR
02-04-2009, 05:27 AM
the NSAC already came out and said they could come and file a complaint in fact they welcomed it but overturning the fight was pretty much out of the question and they would look at further discipline against the corner man but they already gave him a stern warning and there not sure what else could be done if anything.

I don't think the results of the fight will be overturned at all. That's not the point of all of this.

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 05:30 AM
Yeah, the point is BJ PENN GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED AND GOOD! WAR GSP! :w00t:

I don't think the results of the fight will be overturned at all. That's not the point of all of this.

bucky_dent
02-04-2009, 07:22 AM
The answer is simple; GSP rematches everyone he's fought in the last two years. Have him closely inspected before the match (I nominate Michelle) and scrutinized between rounds.

Who's first; Matt Hughes or Matt Serra?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-04-2009, 07:51 AM
He at least ought to rematch with BJ! With a different and closely supervised corner man. Now I don't want to believe GSP deliberately cheated so without more evidence I won't accuse him. But I do think a different corner man may be in order! I believe GSP has the skill's to beat most without cheating and that's what I expect out of him. Now if Mat gets the old fire and desire back maybe he can take the belt back.

rockdawg21
02-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I guess Vaseline found a new celebrity sponsor.

Tyburn
02-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I say strip him of the title :angry:

:laugh:

I kid, I Kid :ninja: