PDA

View Full Version : Bad Month, Anyone else?

Rev
07-17-2009, 07:30 PM
AC is out on the wife's car, this morning the heater core started leaking in my truck, just got 2 bills in the mail that we didnt expect.:cry: Not cool. I still am blessed but I thought we should have a thread to vent, so have at it guys and gals.

Crisco
07-17-2009, 07:37 PM
That sucks man... I'm sure you'll pull through brother. God has a way of balancing us out even when this fallen world kicks us in the butt.

Rev
07-17-2009, 08:02 PM
My problems are small, but agrivating none the less. I look around and know that I am very blessed.

County Mike
07-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Boo hoo! I'm blind in my left eye. How's that for a bad month?

Rev
07-17-2009, 08:44 PM
how did that happen?

Crisco
07-17-2009, 09:08 PM
how did that happen?

Your mother told you it would make you blind except Mike lucked out and only lost one

:wink: haha get it

Rev
07-17-2009, 09:10 PM
lol. Dang!! Its rough on the streets!!!:laugh:

Neezar
07-17-2009, 09:26 PM

:sad:

Is it temporary?!

County Mike
07-17-2009, 10:40 PM
:sad:

Is it temporary?!

It's been almost a week since the surgery and I still can't see anything out of my left eye. They told me I needed surgery to save my sight. As far as I can tell, all the surgery did was cause me pain, cost me money, make me use up the last of my vacation days and make me blind immediately. I'm a little upset.

Rev
07-17-2009, 10:46 PM
dang dude! Praying for ya.

Neezar
07-18-2009, 02:02 AM
It's been almost a week since the surgery and I still can't see anything out of my left eye. They told me I needed surgery to save my sight. As far as I can tell, all the surgery did was cause me pain, cost me money, make me use up the last of my vacation days and make me blind immediately. I'm a little upset.

:cry:

Are they saying that it will improve with time?

Tyburn
07-20-2009, 11:31 PM
You should have gone to the doctor sooner...and you must lie STILL...I thought you were supposed to be permenantly lying face down off the end of your bed?? I'm sure thats what my Gran did when she had her retina mended thanks to macular degeneration. :unsure:

Perhaps its just takes more time to heal?can you see light? or blurr? or is it completely dark like when you have your eyes shut.

Also...Have you noticed how with just one eye the major difficulty isnt not seeing...its depth perception :huh: I just typed all this out with one eye closed, and its really difficult to judge distances :blink: