PDA

View Full Version : For the kids

Blmfighter
07-17-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm thinking about putting on a car show to raise money for local children organizations. What Iím thinking is having a car show that is open to the public to get people to show up. Then have raffles and maybe an auction of some sort to raise the money for the organization.

We have a lot of cool cars in my area and I think maybe I could also have vendors come in to sale food and drinks. Maybe They would want to donate to the org or maybe I could set it up where I sold tickets for the food and drink.

If we can get a good group of cars to turn up this could be a good time. I think we could get every car type. I think we could get the classics, new, the lifted trucks, lowered trucks, tuners, maybe even some top end cars like Lamborghinis.

What do you guys think about this idea?

Crisco
07-17-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm thinking about putting on a car show to raise money for local children organizations. What Iím thinking is having a car show that is open to the public to get people to show up. Then have raffles and maybe an auction of some sort to raise the money for the organization.

We have a lot of cool cars in my area and I think maybe I could also have vendors come in to sale food and drinks. Maybe They would want to donate to the org or maybe I could set it up where I sold tickets for the food and drink.

If we can get a good group of cars to turn up this could be a good time. I think we could get every car type. I think we could get the classics, new, the lifted trucks, lowered trucks, tuners, maybe even some top end cars like Lamborghinis.

What do you guys think about this idea?

I would get in touch with your local car club. usually when you have a collection of a bad ass rides the guys usually end up coming together. Try scoping that out but good ideas man keep them flowing.

Blmfighter
07-17-2009, 10:14 PM
We only have one car club in Bloomington and the rest on in Peoria which is about 30 miles away. I'm going to start my own car club after I get my truck done.

I was hoping that we could have all kinds a groups there maybe even bikes.

Miss Foxy
07-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I say anything to help fellow mankind especially kids is awesome!! Good luck with everything..<3:wink: