http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v18766521egSz4nS8#

Very nice. Congratulations! :punch: :w00t:

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 03:07 AM
Very nice. Congratulations! :punch: :w00t:

thank you sah

Jason 16
07-15-2009, 03:11 AM
Nice the first triangle you may have been able to get it you would have spun under him to your right side. I nice set up with the arm in guillotine to the triangle.

O and I hate crisco by the way I sig betted the GSP fight and took alves just for the hell of it and I paid

sender
07-15-2009, 03:16 AM
good job playa

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 03:16 AM
Nice the first triangle you may have been able to get it you would have spun under him to your right side. I nice set up with the arm in guillotine to the triangle.

O and I hate crisco by the way I sig betted the GSP fight and took alves just for the hell of it and I paid

It was the shin guards that kept me from finishing it the first time, not my position

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 03:19 AM
good job playa

thanks man

MattHughesRocks
07-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Oh Jojo that was fabulous! The intro...the prayer http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/cry.gif the win....beautiful! :biggrin-1:

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 03:26 AM
Oh Jojo that was fabulous! The intro...the prayer http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/cry.gif the win....beautiful! :biggrin-1:

:wink: thank you kindly ma'am

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 03:53 AM
I threw a ton of teeps because i just didn't feel i could do much damage with regular kicks, he wouldn't respect my kicks. There was no shinguards on my heel so i used the teep instead of jabs. I also could only throw single powershots because he kept jumping out of the pocket and i wasn't about to chase him down to land a combo, if so, i'd walk into a counter. made the fight kind of awkward but i still managed to keep it somewhat aggressive

matthughesfan21
07-15-2009, 04:14 AM
congrats jojo, you dominated him....but did anyone see the ring girl fall after the first round, haha how embarassing

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 04:17 AM
:laugh: yeah i felt terrible, i asked her if she was ok, her face was fire engine red

Mac
07-15-2009, 04:21 AM
JOJO i think you did an awsome Job , Man you cracked him HARD in the first round , looked like that right had alot of power behind it !
Looks like it would be REALLY difficult with the shin gaurds.

You were knockin em down left and right man , even got the ring girl int he first round and you didnt even have to touch her lol!

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 04:23 AM
JOJO i think you did an awsome Job , Man you cracked him HARD in the first round , looked like that right had alot of power behind it !
Looks like it would be REALLY difficult with the shin gaurds.

You were knockin em down left and right man , even got the ring girl int he first round and you didnt even have to touch her lol!

:laugh: thanks man, i had to make some adjustments but it definatly worked out. I felt so bad for the ring lady, she was getting harrassed by fat drunks

Mac
07-15-2009, 04:30 AM
I gotta say JOJO , that was REALLY impressive for a first fight , heck that was impressive for a 20th fight . You did awsome man , looked like you were timing that right PERFECTLY when he would throw the RK.

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 04:57 AM
I gotta say JOJO , that was REALLY impressive for a first fight , heck that was impressive for a 20th fight . You did awsome man , looked like you were timing that right PERFECTLY when he would throw the RK.

Thanks again man, your making a brother blush

MattHughesRocks
07-15-2009, 04:58 AM
Jojo were you even a little nervous before the fight? You looked like you had been waiting 10 years to get in there and the other looked like he just wanted to look like a fighter then was rethinking it as he was in the ring :w00t:

Chuck
07-15-2009, 05:03 AM
very nicely done brother!!! I'm impressed. I noticed the shin guards and I was wondering what the rules were...

Basic MMA but with shin guards or were the rules modified??

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 05:08 AM
very nicely done brother!!! I'm impressed. I noticed the shin guards and I was wondering what the rules were...

Basic MMA but with shin guards or were the rules modified??

Thanks alot man
modified, no high kicks (one of my better tools) and no elbows but i found a loop hole with that, i could crossface using my elbow so i just used that to give myself some space in guard and put pressure on his grill while i tenderized his ribs

Chuck
07-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Thanks alot man
modified, no high kicks (one of my better tools) and no elbows but i found a loop hole with that, i could crossface using my elbow so i just used that to give myself some space in guard and put pressure on his grill while i tenderized his ribs

Gotcha. So is this something you're going to keep pursuing? You are certainly off to a good start. I'm not going to try and spell your wife's name because I KNOW I'll spell it wrong but was she there? What were her thoughts?

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 05:25 AM
Gotcha. So is this something you're going to keep pursuing? You are certainly off to a good start. I'm not going to try and spell your wife's name because I KNOW I'll spell it wrong but was she there? What were her thoughts?

Yeah she was there, she's in the video for about 4 seconds (but you can hear her all through it). She says that she's proud of me and thats pretty much all i desire in the world, so that makes me feel incredible. :laugh: she understands MMA and it's intricacies better than most, so her telling me i did great, really means alot to me on multiple levels.

Yeah, i'd love to persue it and maybe build a career. I'm definatly not training as much as i should be but thats because of work and family issues. BUT, i'm looking for a new job and plan on training fulltime and possibly starting a career. Even if i don't start a successful fight career, i'm actually a good coach, i teach basic MMA and childrens jiu-jitsu and i just started training 9 months ago myself. I could pursue that and be content. we'll see man, everyone around me (not to sound conceded) says i'm a natural and that i'm lightyears ahead of others who have trained just as long (if not longer) than i've been.
In the end, i just want to make MMA part of my life, whatever the connection turns out to be: a news site, fighting, coaching, owning my own gym

Chuck
07-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Yeah she was there, she's in the video for about 4 seconds (but you can hear her all through it). She says that she's proud of me and thats pretty much all i desire in the world, so that makes me feel incredible. :laugh: she understands MMA and it's intricacies better than most, so her telling me i did great, really means alot to me on multiple levels.

Yeah, i'd love to persue it and maybe build a career. I'm definatly not training as much as i should be but thats because of work and family issues. BUT, i'm looking for a new job and plan on training fulltime and possibly starting a career. Even if i don't start a successful fight career, i'm actually a good coach, i teach basic MMA and childrens jiu-jitsu and i just started training 9 months ago myself. I could pursue that and be content. we'll see man, everyone around me (not to sound conceded) says i'm a natural and that i'm lightyears ahead of others who have trained just as long (if not longer) than i've been.
In the end, i just want to make MMA part of my life, whatever the connection turns out to be: a news site, fighting, coaching, owning my own gym

That's great brother...

Is it Mooga? It's something like that right??

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 05:32 AM
That's great brother...

Is it Mooga? It's something like that right??

Marge, i just call her Mogah (moe-guh), it's a nickname i gave her years ago. I only call her Marge when we fight, which is really rare.

Chuck
07-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Marge, i just call her Mogah (moe-guh), it's a nickname i gave her years ago. I only call her Marge when we fight, which is really rare.

Where did Mogah come from? If we ever meet do I call her Marge? I don't want her to think we're fighting!!! :wink:

I think it's fun to have nicknames for our loved ones...

Hmmm... that might be a decent thread.... :)

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Where did Mogah come from? If we ever meet do I call her Marge? I don't want her to think we're fighting!!! :wink:

I think it's fun to have nicknames for our loved ones...

Hmmm... that might be a decent thread.... :)

Didn't really come from anywhere, i just made it up.
I have trouble remembering peoples names, i don't know why, but iv'e had the problem ever since i cameback from Egypt when i was 9. i would just give everyone nicknames and i would always remember those. dunno man, i'm a strange cat.

Max
07-15-2009, 05:51 AM
It was the shin guards that kept me from finishing it the first time
that was the first thing that came to my mind when I watched your fight. You did great and were those HIT Squad shorts you were wearing?

By the way why did he stand you two up so quickly in the first? I thought he was gonna move you two away from the ropes but he stood you up instead.

Chuck
07-15-2009, 05:53 AM
Didn't really come from anywhere, i just made it up.
I have trouble remembering peoples names, i don't know why, but iv'e had the problem ever since i cameback from Egypt when i was 9. i would just give everyone nicknames and i would always remember those. dunno man, i'm a strange cat.

You're preaching to the choir man.... Why do you think I call everybody brother? :ninja:

I used to be an usher at church and we all wore name tags.. every Sunday person after person walked by me... "Hey Chuck"... "Hi Chuck"... "Good Morning Chuck"....

And what did they hear in response????

"Good morning Brother...." "Good morning Sister".... :D

It wasn't fair... I had a name tag on!!!!

Anyway... I'm bad with names too... that's how the "brother" habit started...

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 05:54 AM
that was the first thing that came to my mind when I watched your fight. You did great and were those HIT Squad shorts you were wearing?

By the way why did he stand you two up so quickly in the first? I thought he was gonna move you two away from the ropes but he stood you up instead.

Thanks alot brah, :laugh: yeah those were H.I.T. squad shorts, recognize

I have no idea why the bastard stood us up, i had just gotten the takedown and was active. everyone had a problem with that ref, terrible

Max
07-15-2009, 05:58 AM
Thanks alot brah, :laugh: yeah those were H.I.T. squad shorts, recognize

I have no idea why the bastard stood us up, i had just gotten the takedown and was active. everyone had a problem with that ref, terrible
yea when I saw the shorts I thought to myself that I had seen them somewhere before :laugh:

Psykojojo
07-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Jojo were you even a little nervous before the fight? You looked like you had been waiting 10 years to get in there and the other looked like he just wanted to look like a fighter then was rethinking it as he was in the ring :w00t:

Actually, no i wasn't really nervous.
I've always believed (it's a personal belief, it's by no means backed up scriptualy) that in this world, every person is made to complete a specific purpose and if they don't reach these goals, they'll never be truly happy. I believe god makes artists, carpenters, even truckers, and theres nothing wrong with these jobs, if they make you happy, take an artist and make him race cars and i guarantee you he'll be miserable. Well, i also believe that God makes warriors, David was a warrior and he was also a man after God's own heart.
Before i met Mogah, i wanted to be a Navy Seal like my uncle, i felt as if that was my path and i was so sure of it, i put everything into that. But as Mogah and I grew closer, i came to a crossroads, she didn't want me to go into the military and i had to choose. I stayed with her. I felt as if it was unfair, like I was cheated out of my destiny (i never held it against her, i made the decision myself and honestly can't imagin life without her).
But i always said "maybe i can still do it, it's not too late, she can come with me somehow". Well...then, my family fell apart. My mother fell off the grid and I had to take in my brother and sister lest they go into the system and be seperated not only from me but from eachother. Now I was really stuck, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't walk the path i was meant to. I was trying desperatly to patch up a family all while working an incredibly horrible job (5pm-5am, thursday thru sunday), all my energies were directed into that.

Then i found James Simrell MMA. MMA had always been my release, even though i was only watching it, i connected with it. I understood it. So, with the little time i had to myself, i began training. In a matter of days i was a different person at home, my wife said i was my old self again. I wasn't a seal, but i was competing, i was around other warriors and i was learning the trade. Now, i can't imagine life without MMA, it fills that void, it allows me to do what i have to at home, because i have that sweet release. I'm able to be a warrior (wether or not I'm any good at it, we'll see).

When I went in there that night, i wasn't nervous, it was the culmination of everything i had been wishing for and working towards, i was finally going to war. And i'll say this, i can lose every fight from here on out, i can get beat and destroyed, but July 11th will be with me forever as a key moment in my life and something that will help shape the man I'm SUPPOSED to be, i'll remember it up there with the birth of little Zoe-Jane and meeting my wife. Honestly, it's cheesy i know, but it's the night I was set free, it was about me and God, not my family and it's issues, not my horrible job, and not all the responsiblities that were thrown on my back over these past 2 years.

:laugh: sorry for the long corny answer, but it's how i honestly feel and you hit it right on the head, i had been waiting for that moment my whole life, it made sense of alot of things and it felt incredible

MattHughesRocks
07-15-2009, 06:38 AM
:cry: Ok :cry:

Damn kid :laugh:

I've always believed (it's a personal belief, it's by no means backed up scriptualy) that in this world, every person is made to complete a specific purpose and if they don't reach these goals, they'll never be truly happy. I believe god makes artists, carpenters, even truckers, and theres nothing wrong with these jobs, if they make you happy, take an artist and make him race cars and i guarantee you he'll be miserable. Well, i also believe that God makes warriors, David was a warrior and he was also a man after God's own heart.
Before i met Mogah, i wanted to be a Navy Seal like my uncle, i felt as if that was my path and i was so sure of it, i put everything into that. But as Mogah and I grew closer, i came to a crossroads, she didn't want me to go into the military and i had to choose. I stayed with her. I felt as if it was unfair, like I was cheated out of my destiny (i never held it against her, i made the decision myself and honestly can't imagin life without her).
But i always said "maybe i can still do it, it's not too late, she can come with me somehow". Well...then, my family fell apart. My mother fell off the grid and I had to take in my brother and sister lest they go into the system and be seperated not only from me but from eachother. Now I was really stuck, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't walk the path i was meant to. I was trying desperatly to patch up a family all while working an incredibly horrible job (5pm-5am, thursday thru sunday), all my energies were directed into that.

Then i found James Simrell MMA. MMA had always been my release, even though i was only watching it, i connected with it. I understood it. So, with the little time i had to myself, i began training. In a matter of days i was a different person at home, my wife said i was my old self again. I wasn't a seal, but i was competing, i was around other warriors and i was learning the trade. Now, i can't imagine life without MMA, it fills that void, it allows me to do what i have to at home, because i have that sweet release. I'm able to be a warrior (wether or not I'm any good at it, we'll see).

When I went in there that night, i wasn't nervous, it was the culmination of everything i had been wishing for and working towards, i was finally going to war. And i'll say this, i can lose every fight from here on out, i can get beat and destroyed, but July 11th will be with me forever as a key moment in my life and something that will help shape the man I'm SUPPOSED to be, i'll remember it up there with the birth of little Zoe-Jane and meeting my wife. Honestly, it's cheesy i know, but it's the night I was set free, it was about me and God, not my family and it's issues, not my horrible job, and not all the responsiblities that were thrown on my back over these past 2 years.

:laugh: sorry for the long corny answer, but it's how i honestly feel and you hit it right on the head, i had been waiting for that moment my whole life, it made sense of alot of things and it felt incredible

logrus
07-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Jojo you were pretty damn good bro, Almost got him in the first, very cose in the second as well. What happened to pause the fight, sorry if I missed it. I loved how you transitioned from guilie to triangle, and then it looked like you might go to an arm bar.

Once again bro im proud of ya...

County Mike
07-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Good job JoJo. Shin guards do make it tough for some moves but you figured it out and pulled it off. Congrats!

Chuck
07-15-2009, 01:44 PM

Great post JoJo... I have a friend who is a retired Navy SEAL and currently does some work for Blackwater.... he knows in his heart that God created him to be a warrior.. and I'm not about to argue with him :unsure-1:

Personally I'm not sure if God creates us with a specific calling (warrior, truck driver etc..) or if through His grace he allows us to find things that fit the best with our desires and talents... either way it's a special thing when you connect with something that fits your desire, talent and natural gifting..

Congrats on that even more then winning your fight!!!

Tyburn
07-15-2009, 01:52 PM
:unsure-1: when I can get it to play, I'll let you know :laugh:

Buc Nasty
07-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Congratulations Jojo, really good performance! :headbanger:

Tyburn
07-15-2009, 02:07 PM
That was very exciting Jojo! I'm so glad that you did so well and won :happydancing: I plan on celebrating with some minichocolate chip muffins :laugh:

Llamafighter
07-15-2009, 02:13 PM
JoJo! You looked super relaxed man. There was an air of kenFlo in your movements and I thoguht you used those pushes beautifully. I also thought the couple times you supered off the pushes was perfect. you dropped him in the first with one, i believe it was a weird angle at that moment. The standup really sucked, but the ring girl falling totally made up for it. Your cornerman was like 'what the..?!"
I also recognized the HIT Squad shorts and i think you're fight is good proof of their quality.
I can imagine the shinguards made a big difference. No Headkicks?! that's just crazy. especially when you're wearing 4 ounce gloves.
What was the foul in the second?
Once again contgrats on an excellent outing and keep up the good work, brother!

Preach
07-15-2009, 02:51 PM

Thats why I love ya JoJo. You are a man with a purpose and will do anything to reach your goals and you do it with honor.
As for the fight let me just say very impressive I dont see you getting beat anytime soon. I could see that the shin guards could get in the way but they didnt seem to hinder you very much. The superman punch in the first was very fast and powerful. The one thing though that stood out to me morer than anything in the whole fight. Was you ability to transition from punches to kicks to take downs to mount to the triangle. Very fluid in their that shows great focus and confidence in your ability.
I am very proud of you and look forward to watching you develop your nitch

F34R
07-16-2009, 01:55 AM
I have the utmost respect for anyone willing to get in the ring to fight. Congrats on the win. I just knew if you didn't have those shin guards on, you'd have finished that triangle in the first. Good job!

Buzzard
07-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Congrats on your win JoJo and for chasing down your dream. You looked real good in there man. Thanks too for sharing your dream with us through video.

Bonnie
07-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Great post, JoJo! I've always believed that each of us is put here for a purpose, it's just that most of us wander around our whole lives never finding IT. I'm glad you did find that "something" that fills you up inside and gives you such joy. Sometimes we start down one road thinking we're headed in the right direction only to hit a roadblock or detour forcing us to take another road/route. It may not take us where we originally planned to go, but instead where we were meant to be. :)

Congratulations on your first fight and your first win!

(Btw, I recognized the "teeps" you hit him with from your description in the other thread.) :w00t:

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:21 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58657-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_2_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58679-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_3_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58701-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_4_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58723-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_5_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58745-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_6_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58767-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_7_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:24 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58637-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_10_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58639-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_11_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58643-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_13_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58645-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_14_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58647-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_15_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58651-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_17_.JPG

MattHughesRocks
07-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Wow Jojo those are some badass pictures! Who took them? Blow them up! Make posters! :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
07-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Make shirts! :w00t:

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:29 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58653-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_18_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58655-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_19_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58671-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_26_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58663-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_22_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58667-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_24_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58681-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_30_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:30 AM
Wow Jojo those are some badass pictures! Who took them? Blow them up! Make posters! :w00t:

:laugh: thanks

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:32 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58683-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_31_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58687-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_33_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58689-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_34_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58693-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_36_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58695-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_37_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58697-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_38_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:34 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58705-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_41_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58707-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_42_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58709-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_43_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58711-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_44_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58713-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_45_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58717-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_47_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:36 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58721-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_49_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58725-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_50_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58727-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_51_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58729-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_52_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58731-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_53_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:38 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58733-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_54_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58735-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_55_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58737-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_56_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58739-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_57_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58741-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_58_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58743-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_59_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:40 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58747-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_60_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58757-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_65_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58759-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_66_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58761-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_67_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58763-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_68_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58765-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_69_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:41 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58769-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_70_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58771-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_71_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58773-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_72_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58775-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_73_.JPG

Psykojojo
07-16-2009, 05:43 AM
http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58787-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_79_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58779-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_75_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58781-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_76_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58785-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk+_78_.JPG

http://www.internetmma.com/gallery2/d/58795-1/Joe+Martin+v+Brian+Hawk.JPG

MattHughesRocks
07-16-2009, 05:44 AM
Jojo, you completely kicked his ass :w00t:

VCURamFan
07-16-2009, 06:14 AM
Those pics were better than the vid! He looks absolutely terrified in every single one of 'em!!:laugh:

sasquatch
07-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Awesome job JoJo!
Nice pictures too.

Llamafighter
07-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Those photos are amazing! Great job, once again!:punch:

rearnakedchoke
07-16-2009, 02:39 PM
dude, you whooped that a$$ ... it was over in the first if not for those shin pads .. and that was your first fight? it can only get better from here .. keep it up ...

Preach
07-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I love the photos very awesome

Boomer
07-16-2009, 06:53 PM
JOJO that was awesome!!! Next time bro .... ill be in the crowd.

Psykojojo
07-17-2009, 06:36 PM
I love the photos very awesome

Thanks alot man

Psykojojo
07-17-2009, 06:37 PM
JOJO that was awesome!!! Next time bro .... ill be in the crowd.

thank you thank you, shouldn't have said that though because I'll hold you to it. I'll backpack round afghanraq till i find you

Boomer
07-17-2009, 06:39 PM
thank you thank you, shouldn't have said that though because I'll hold you to it. I'll backpack round afghanraq till i find you

Well .. you better not fight again until i get home in Nov or .. yes .. you made me a lair. :laugh: ill caveat ... ill be at your next fight im in the states for!! :w00t: :w00t:

Tyburn
07-23-2009, 12:35 AM
:)

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3775/jojow.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/i/jojow.jpg/)

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9311/jojo1l.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/i/jojo1l.jpg/)

Neezar
07-23-2009, 01:06 AM

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3775/jojow.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/i/jojow.jpg/)

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9311/jojo1l.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/i/jojo1l.jpg/)

:cool:

Preach
07-23-2009, 05:02 PM

Nice