PDA

View Full Version : Fox's Kilmeade Says Americans Aren't Pure Because "We Keep Marrying Other Species"

atomdanger
07-12-2009, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbL9-HzxH4

WTF

NateR
07-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Well, it's true. In America we don't focus on ethnic purity. Europe does. What's wrong with pointing out that fact? :huh:

However, the guy clearly just misspoke when he said "other species." These things happen on 24 hour news networks. Only someone who is die hard anti-FOX News is going to focus in on that.

In other words, this is all a big deal over nothing.

atomdanger
07-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Well, it's true. In America we don't focus on ethnic purity. Europe does. What's wrong with pointing out that fact? :huh:

However, the guy clearly just misspoke when he said "other species." These things happen on 24 hour news networks. Only someone who is die hard anti-FOX News is going to focus in on that.

In other words, this is all a big deal over nothing.

I just thought it was funny he said species.

I didn't think it was a big deal or anything, I know he has a point,
in fact, if you mention ethnic purity in the states you are likely to be branded a racist

NateR
07-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Agreed, we're waaaaaay too uptight about race here in America. Racism is actually a much, much bigger problem in Europe, but everyone is just in denial about it over there.

MattHughesRocks
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Well they do say that men are from Mars....:Whistle:

Crisco
07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Well they do say that men are from Mars....:Whistle:

and women are pains in the ass :wink: :tongue0011:

Miss Foxy
07-13-2009, 08:25 PM
So whats the deal is a Brit supposed to breed with a Brit or are we talking overall skin color, because my Arabic side has WHITE skin with blue eyes so someone please define ethnic purity.. Please im so confused over here cause frankly I am mixed 3 ways call me a mutt, but a FKN pretty one!

Crisco
07-13-2009, 08:44 PM
So whats the deal is a Brit supposed to breed with a Brit or are we talking overall skin color, because my Arabic side has WHITE skin with blue eyes so someone please define ethnic purity.. Please im so confused over here cause frankly I am mixed 3 ways call me a mutt, but a FKN pretty one!

Your options are pretty open then. Pick one and run with it!

MattHughesRocks
07-14-2009, 03:44 PM
That just means you get to marry one of each! :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
07-14-2009, 03:45 PM
But earthlings none the less :laugh:

and women are pains in the ass :wink: :tongue0011:

rearnakedchoke
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
there is no different species within the human race ... we are all homo sapiens ... now variety, that is a different thing ... but living in a society where races are interacting with each other, you are going to have people mixed breeding ... and it doesn't help that white women like 'em tall & dark and the brothas loves thems some white women .... LOL ...

Crisco
07-14-2009, 04:25 PM
there is no different species within the human race ... we are all homo sapiens ... now variety, that is a different thing ... but living in a society where races are interacting with each other, you are going to have people mixed breeding ... and it doesn't help that white women like 'em tall & dark and the brothas loves thems some white women .... LOL ...

all kinds of chicks love me.

rearnakedchoke
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
all kinds of chicks love me.
That is because you are Crisco dude ... a species on your own ...